The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Some different inturpetations of free will

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby greeney2 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:24 am

Go to the BV home page, and just left of the envelopes for the PM system is symbols of a little man, and another next to that one. Those get you into your account, each has different headings when you put the curser on the icon. You should find how to change things like signatures in that area of your account.

Only thing you can not do is have a signature that holds a personal attack, that follows you anyplace you post. Forinstance if I signed off everytime at the bottom, something personal or direct to you, or about you, etc. Sorry!
greeney2

Postby humphreys » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:05 am

It's odd, I did figure it out but it was not where you said. It seems like the forum account settings are separate from the BV account settings, for me anyway, and to do this I had to go to "User Control Panel" from within the forum itself. I also have to log-in to both the BV, and the forum, not sure why.

Oh well, I have immortalized you in my signature greeney! :P
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby greeney2 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:47 am

Well I was close, I thought it would be in that area of the homepage. I don't go into it very often. Now that you have a personal jab in your signature please remove it.
greeney2

Postby humphreys » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:52 am

Really? I have to remove it even though it's a jab about me?

It's not an attack on you, it's an attack on me!

I am puzzled, but will remove it if you insist.
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby at1with0 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:19 pm

:o :o :o
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Previous

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts