The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Eye on the Aussie Media

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby The_Joker » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:18 am

Been a while since I dropped by so Hi to my BV friends.

At the time of this post 0417 I am just asking you to keep an eye on the Aussie Media over the next couple of days. What will be happening at 0900 today will be of national significance to Australia.

I am not in a position right now to tell you exactly what is happening but it will indeed be history making, a Federal Magistrate has been charged with a series of crimes and the criminal indictment is some 60 pages long.

If the media are not the total slaves we think they are they will have to pick this story up as it should go global as it is the first time a citizens arrest on a Federal Judge has occurred in Australian, UK or indeed American history leading to a Judge having to face court as a result.

My absence has been due to my loose association with what about to happen, please keep an eye on Aussie Media for the next couple of days.

The fight to take back control of our country has begun in earnest.
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby The_Joker » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:59 pm

http://cpo.net.au/news/david-v-goliath-revisited

David v Goliath revisited

In what could only be described as a David v Goliath battle being fought out in the courts, one man is taking on certain members of the BAR and the Federal Judiciary, Child Safety, Independent Children’s Lawyers from Legal Aid Queensland and other Court Officers and a Psychiatrist of 30 years to mention but a few.

They have been indicted on Criminal Charges for crimes ranging from Assault to Attempting to Pervert the Course of Justice. While much of the content of the legal battle now underway can not be disclosed for legal reasons the Private Prosecution is said to have irrefutable evidence which could very well, (if proven) bring the Federal Magistrates System and the Family Court System to its knees.

There is also a possibility that more people in matters concerning these cases may face Criminal Indictment in the near future.

Commonwealth Public Officials in numbers today attended a Criminal Case as witnesses at a mention today in the Queensland Magistrates Court that has now been adjourned until the 30th of April when a re-written indictment will be submitted for clarity of the presiding Magistrate.

Eye witnesses and CPO’s who attended today have been understood to say that the Judiciary are certainly concerned by this action as it has the potential to have National significance in the coming weeks and months and the Judiciary it seems do not know which way to jump and that the Judiciary are now aware that they are now being closely monitored because of this particular case currently before the courts.

CPO’s who attended have in no uncertain terms put the Judiciary on notice that breaches of the Constitution and Commonwealth Law will be met with very strong opposition and that any person regardless of position within our society will be held to account.

Well done CPO’s! We have shown today that “We are one but we are many”
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby rath » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:06 pm

The_Joker wrote:t the time of this post 0417 I am just asking you to keep an eye on the Aussie Media over the next couple of days. What will be happening at 0900 today will be of national significance to Australia.

it's already 13.45pm .............

So what was meant to happen. :roll:
rath

Postby The_Joker » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:00 pm

Just for those who have no legal background at all the "re-write for clarity" is a tactic of a judge who can't find holes in the submission before him so the magistrate orders a re-write of a re-submission. Now if the private person who is not a lawyer does as is requested but adds more information not previously stated (most would do so) it opens the submission to attack from a different angle so that it can be dismissed (this is it seems one of the many problems in the Australian Judiciary).

What is occurring right now is that the submission will be resubmitted in a new format and reworded while stating the same things as per the original Complaint and Summons and being that the Magistrate in question is playing it like he has no idea of the law (and ignorance is no excuse in law) the submission of the re-written Complaint and Summons will be in such language that a High School Student would be able to clearly understand it with each law not only cited but quoted in full.

But being that the Judiciary seem to be playing delay tactics the media's involvement is at this time delayed also although they are now aware of the Story and indeed the case.
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby frrostedman » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:34 pm

The whole thing is vague... what exactly are the charges? What are the exact implications of this action?

Talk to me in layman's terms... I'm just a Texas bloke afterall... :)
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby greeney2 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:42 pm

He had an affair with Monica Lewinski. :lol:
greeney2

Postby The_Joker » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:29 am

Upshot of this case is that the corruption the in the Family Law system and the Federal Court system is so bad that if successful those courts could be declared Criminal Organisations and as such the Attorney General would have to shut them down.

On a related topic there is another case being brought before the courts soon, and a series of charges (100 page criminal indictment) is being prepared with charges ranging from Common Assault all the way up to and including Treason on a Magistrate, and from what I know personally the evidence is overwhelming...whether or not it will ever get inside a Chapter 3 Court is another thing all together. But due to the multiple charges of lesser crimes and the evidence for them and indeed the act of treason is so overwhelming it may very well get into the court...it is a wait and see situation at the moment as the Criminal Indictment is still being drawn up...once filed the media will be informed and certain Commonwealth Public Officials (CPO's) have contacts in the international media including CNN so this story could actually go global.

From what I understand there is two other possibilities of actions in either the International Criminal Court or the Haig if the Australian system denies the due process of law to the complainant..

But as for the original post I am privvy to details of the case but am legally bound at the present time that I can not reveal any more than what has been stated in the original post...sorry guys...but it is HUGE just the same.

The people over here seem to be waking up faster than our American cousins however, our American cousins are waking up slowly but time is running out for you guys I fear.

Ruger have 1M units on back order and that is a sign of the awakening in the states for sure...here is the links in case you missed the story:

http://offgridsurvival.com/rugerstopsacceptinggunorders/

http://www.ruger.com/corporate/news/2012-03-21.html

http://offgridsurvival.com/preppersmainstreamdangers/

You can also get the full story at:
http://cpo.net.au/news/its-a-comin-gun-manufacturer-ruger-has-1m-units-on-backorder

We are indeed very much living in interesting times....

Joker
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts