The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

ANDREW BREITBART Dead-foul play or natural causes?

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby gudskepteacal » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:13 pm

from yahoo...

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/cutline/and ... 23779.html

Andrew Breitbart death sparks conspiracy theories
By Dylan Stableford | The Cutline – 9 hrs ago

Email
Print

Breitbart (Getty)

Andrew Breitbart's unexpected death on Thursday has sparked a swift outpouring of grief and remembrances--but also the inevitable conspiracy theories about the timing of the outspoken conservative's demise.

Speaking at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington, D.C., last month, Breitbart claimed he had damning videos of Barack Obama, and planned to release them before the general election.

"[We] are going to vet [Obama] from his college days to show you why racial division and class warfare are central to what hope and change was sold in 2008," Breitbart told the CPAC crowd.

Steve Bannon, producer of "The Undefeated" and a friend of Breitbart's, told Fox News' Sean Hannity on Thursday that the tapes of Obama at Harvard do exist, and that they would be released "in a week or two."

The news quickly sent conservative bloggers--still shocked by Breitbart's sudden death--into a frenzy.

"In a stunning coincidence," Paul Joseph Watson wrote on InfoWars.com, "it appears Andrew Breitbart suffered his untimely death just hours before he was set to release damning video footage that could have sunk Barack Obama's 2012 re-election campaign."

Conservative blogger Lawrence Sinclair referenced a conversation he had with Breitbart in Washington D.C. three weeks before. "Andrew said, 'Wait til they see what happens March first,'" Lawrence Sinclair wrote.

Sinclair also took issue with the wording of Breitbart's death announcement as it was posted on BigGovernment.com.

"Claims that Andrew died of 'natural causes' are the opinions of his attorney Joel Pollak and not the statements of any medical personnel from UCLA or the L.A. County Coroners office," he wrote. "L.A. Assistant Chief Medical Examiner Ed Winter says autopsy to be done tomorrow (Friday March 2, 2012) and no official cause of death has been determined."

But the coroner's office told Yahoo News on Thursday that it is unclear when the results of an autopsy would be released.

With conspiracy theory allegations floating around Sinclair's website, the comments escalated into more predictions of foul play.

"I do not believe Breitbart died from natural causes," one commenter on Sinclair's site wrote. "He died for speaking the truth...He probably should not have announced he had videos of BO's college days... I find it quite interesting that he died alone on a street. There will be an autopsy and they will decide on natural causes, but there is a way to induce a heart attack in human beings."

Wrote another commenter: "One thing is for sure. 43-year-old people don't die from 'natural causes.'"

But it wasn't just Sinclair News that housed conspiracy theorists. Conservative site InfoWars.com had plenty of speculations too.

"I'm going to reiterate what I said before," a commenter wrote on InfoWars.com. "In my opinion THIS GUY GOT ELIMINATED. Plain and simple." And another wrote: "Anybody who gets too close to the truth will be killed."

After sending commenters into conspiracy overdrive, Sinclair later clarified his post while simultaneously blaming the media for opening the door to these kinds of allegations because of overzealous reporting.

"In light of the comments which have been posted on this article we want to make something perfectly clear," Sinclair wrote. "We are not and have not said nor do we believe the death of Andrew Breitbart is the result of anything other than a believed heart attack. We simply reported that different media outlets reporting the cause of death as being of 'natural causes' before a cause of death has been determined is wrong and has created this sense of something more sinister."

But, the Obama tapes weren't the only things Breitbart had up his sleeve. As Simone Wilson reported on LAWeekly.com, the death of the polarizing 43-year-old came days before he was expected to announce a new Web project.

"This has been Andrew's obsession," Joel Pollak told the paper. "He was working incredibly hard."

Meanwhile, the Daily Mail reported that Breitbart recently told friends that he was "in early talks with CNN about a Crossfire-style show in which he would argue from the right alongside former Rep. Anthony Weiner," the Congressman whose political career was throttled by Breitbart in 2011. (A spokeswoman for CNN, though, called the report "totally false.")

One thing that may quell the talk of a conspiracy: Breitbart's father-in-law told he Associated Press that he had suffered heart problems in 2010.

------------

The inventor of biggovernment is gone and conspiracy theories abound. What do you think - natural causes? and what of the "damning video footage" of Obama? may Andrew Breitbart RIP

http://biggovernment.com/
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Postby Nesaie » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:57 pm

I was wondering where I'd find this discussion on this forum. Once again, I must ask, why is this in the "conspiracy" forum? Breitbert was coming out with information about obummer...and he died just before?

I remember when Gary Webb "killed himself" with two bullets to the head...right...

Then there are all those people who died when Clinton was selected...

I'm not a "conspiracy theorists". I am a propaganda realist. ;)
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby greeney2 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:58 pm

Propaganda and conspiracy theories have one thing in common--they are both made up.
greeney2

Postby blackvault » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:37 pm

For those that are interested, I went ahead and already filed for Andrew Breitbart's FBI file.

This is a fascinating story, with an odd timing of events, don't you think?
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby gudskepteacal » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:08 pm

That would be interesting BV, please keep us updated. Yes, at first glance, the timing seemed way too odd for coincidence and I was all ready to jump on the ct bandwagon when I read the last paragraph of the yahoo article and hit the brakes. Not saying that means there's no chance of foul play being involved, just that, until further evidence to the contrary comes to light, I've got to think of it in terms of the unsensational - natural causes.

Why the conspiracy section Nesaie :shifty: because it's much more enticing with drama and intrigue than just a regular ole information post in the general section. Besides, the final page of this story is yet to be written and, no matter what the official report says, there are always going to be folks who will believe their own particular ct over the official explanation. By the way, what in the world is a 'propaganda realist'?
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Postby blackvault » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:24 pm

For those interested, this story might be heating up...

http://www.theblackvault.com/m/news/vie ... Race-Video
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:19 pm

Nesaie wrote:I was wondering where I'd find this discussion on this forum. Once again, I must ask, why is this in the "conspiracy" forum? Breitbert was coming out with information about obummer...and he died just before?

I remember when Gary Webb "killed himself" with two bullets to the head...right...

Then there are all those people who died when Clinton was selected...

I'm not a "conspiracy theorists". I am a propaganda realist. ;)

The thing with Clinton is pretty hard to explain.....how can it be that TWO career Political families in a freaking row,,,,,garner 20-years of highest office...actually 24 if you wanna count Hill's Sec position.

Think about it....

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby marlio » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:19 am

Well, I for one, am quite dubious about the facts concerning Breibart. I find it extremely suspicious that he died suddenly, when he hadnt bill ill. I believe he was murdered, most likely by the cia using some kind of laser shot to the heart. I wouldnt put ANYTHING past Obama or hillary either, for that matter. They are both cold blooded animals imo.
marlio

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts