The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

favorite firearms...

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby Wing-Zero » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:00 am

Mosin-Nagant.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby ricardo » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:14 pm

Wing-Zero wrote:Mosin-Nagant.

I don't know if dmitri has profiled this . cool .

several modifications. the ultimate resistance fighters tool ?

cost effective. thanks wing zero. I feel there may be special history to this...
ricardo

Postby Wing-Zero » Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:07 pm

If you want to spend a little more cash, you can get a RC kar98k. Superior shooter to the Mosin, in my opinion. Although I love my Mosin a little more than my k98k because the Mosin was the first gun I ever shot and bought.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby ricardo » Sat May 12, 2012 12:34 am

fn 57 still drooling . seems like the novelty is wearing off. everybody who
owned one is selling . many don't like the cost of the ammo. the gun is around
a grand. although a shotgun is lots of fun. the assault rifle 22 cal reproductions are a lot of 'bang for the buck' . if that doesn't cut it, check this out...
ricardo

Postby ricardo » Thu May 17, 2012 1:26 am

ricardo

Postby ricardo » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:12 am

this is funny. cruising for burgers / white castle :lol:
ricardo

Postby peatmoss » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:40 pm

.38 Smith and Wesson airweight . No safety - just pick up and shoot (NO kids in house). I can't hit the side of a barn (especially without my specs.) and it is a great short range shot pistol for personal&/home defense. I use hollowpoints . If I can't make a kill shot, perp will at least go down. Then I can use the baseball bat and the C2, if needed. Also, the .38 fits nicely in my purse.
peatmoss

Postby event_horizon » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:22 pm

This is the gun I use against the crazies in New York. My favorite gun. 8-)

I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby bionic » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:34 pm

so..what are all ya'll's feelings onhois the recent mass shootoings and the gun debate these days?
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby orangetom1999 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:47 pm

What I think is that government representatives are representing someone not American when they take a shooting incident at a school or public place and then plan and conspire to remove property from Americans who had nothing to do with the shooting. I think government representatives here including the President are having a severe moral lapse when they are deliberately working to find people guilty of some moral trespass who were not involved in the shooting and then remove from them their property.
If they can do this ..they can under any pretense remove from Americans any other property they possess..including their lives and labor...or whatever they produce with their labor.

This is not an American solution..finding someone guilty or guilty of "possibly" one day committing such an act..so we'd better remove their guns from them before it happens again.

This is finding Americans guilty of some moral lapse..who have committed no crime or no trespass. This is exactly what this government and its pimping whorish media is trying to do to the "Rich." Find them guilty of a moral and ethical lapse..when they have broken no laws or had no trial nor were they found guilty ..except in the press. This is not American in nature. This is not how America is supposed to work.

You have to go to public school to get this stupid and think this is an American way or American solution to find others guilty without a trial or without being charged with any trespass.

This is not how the American system is supposed to work. This is what happens in Feudal nations under Royalty or Absolute power nations...this is not American in principle or workings. But this is how Amerika is becoming.

This is why so many Americans do not approve of Piers Morgan and that ilk..because they are trying to smear Americans who had nothing to to do with that shooting. Piers Morgan and that ilk are trying to find ordinary Americans guilty of some trespass and try them in the media...yet they are charged with no crime..and committed no crime. Just like they tried to do with the "Rich."

Yet we do not have any leaders of either party willing to speak plainly and clearly to teach Americans that this is not an American way or American method of operation...and the why and wherefore of this truth.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

PreviousNext

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts