The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Shootings Fray Afghan Ties

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:45 am

Lots of questions being answered, except for the real ones anyway.
May I have a go?

How on earth did someone say they were unable to find this guy....I'm speaking of the fraud...Why the same old tired story line of joining because of 9-11? Me thinks he joined because MAYBE he thought he'd become invisible for some reason.

Seems to have the normal everyday type of connections. :roll: :roll: ;) Let's see...played in the same high school backfield as a former New England Patriot super bowl winner....Stock broker...brushes with the law, yet always seemed to have a guardian angel of some sort.

Anyway my wife took the kids to see one of the latest CHILDREN'S MOVIES...I guess she was paying attention when she saw the sign on the wall in one of the scenes ( it was in the background so she says ) The sign said: " Too big to fail " :shock: :?

My advice ( opinion ) when I see things like this play out in public....Never underestimate anyone because ANYTHING is possible....But I must admit..the PTB seem to be getting lazy, unless like I said, technology has them by the balls limiting their options.

Last question: Why was his family ( immediate family ) placed into protective custody?????????????

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby at1with0 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:24 pm

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/03/ ... BI20120322

Earlier this week, Browne said U.S. authorities had no proof of what occurred on the evening in question, and that Bales had "no memory" of the incident.

Browne, who has defended several multiple homicide suspects, including serial killer Ted Bundy, has indicated that stress may have played a role in his client's state of mind.

He is expected to evoke post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, as a factor in the trial, a technique he employed in the defense of a Seattle-area thief known as the "Barefoot Bandit." The U.S. Army said this week it was reviewing the way it diagnoses PTSD among troops.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:08 am

Wonder what's gonna happen when one of these clowns has a memory loss incident while at the Mall, or crowded Wal-Mart on some lazy summer Sunday afternoon?
Wonder if they'll toss the " HE SIGNED UP AFTER 9-11 " Bullshit from that particular bio in an attempt to save the brand!!!!!!!!!!

My blood boils when I here or see such openly displayed brainwashing.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:55 am

Now the latest, running interference for the defense.

This stinks........period.

U.S. investigators believe the U.S. soldier accused of killing 17 Afghan civilians split the slaughter into two episodes, returning to his base after the first attack and later slipping away to kill again.

This scenario seems to support the U.S. government's assertion - contested by some Afghans - that the killings were done by one person, since they would have been perpetrated over a longer period of time than assumed when Army Staff Sgt. Robert Bales was detained March 11 outside his base in southern Afghanistan.

But it also raises new questions about how Bales, who was formally charged Friday with 17 counts of premeditated murder and other crimes, could have carried out the nighttime attacks without drawing attention from any Americans on the Kandahar province base.

I'll leave it there...........Since he said that he has no memory how is it that he found his way undetected, unimpeded ETC. And people have to wonder why so many always have so many questions. Something tells me that the investigators don't put much faith in eyewitness accounts...amazing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... lians.html

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby at1with0 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:19 am

Yes, very disturbing...
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:30 am

Hush monies have been paid, and news of it being a Pacification raid gone bad, complete with Chopper support, are beginning to leak. One very good question was " How can it be that the C.O. of the base was unable to hear gun fire and screams taking place just meters from base location?"

Further: Looks like the AUTHORITIES have a tapped confession with video and audio of it being Bales as the lone gunman..... :? :? :?

Pretty easy to collect the spent casings as well as the spent rounds and see just how many guns were actually involved. Anyway.............he must be one mean strong SOB to pack a 5 gallon Jerry can full of fuel 2 miles, undetected no less, and along with his usual gear..

I've one of those 2-3 day packs....I can pack it, my wife bless her heart, she'd last about 200 yards or so... :lol: :lol: You'd be amazed at what you can get in one of those...Military Field packs...

Something really really bad happened here ( in Afghanistan that is ) Really bad and the rumor is that it's actually not the first one of it's kind.

Over @ the VT they are pointing toward Obama, yet it's actually Bush's war...........so I've taking the spew with a grain of salt, yet most of the detail is more than likely the actual truth of what really happened..

Bales = handpicked patsy. Just reading his background gives me the willies. Obviously he's one of many hundreds running loose in the current environment.

JMHO...............

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:07 am

at1with0 wrote:He apparently passed mental health screenings in the past which draws those processes into question...

Interesting point becasue Major Hasan was one who delt with treating PTS, and probably accessing those who returned from a tour of duty, to clear them for another. How many times do you expect these guys to go back again and again, remembering most of them are also reservists, who were recalled with the added stress of income loss for families, and future loss of homes, etc. Even in the viet nam era, if you got drafted it was for 2 years, and you were out. training and one tour of 13 months. enlistees went maybe 2 times, because they enlisted for either 3 or 4 years. I do not recall if they "extended until the duration" anyone, and reservists were not recalled for viet nam.
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:12 am

No sorry...............the truly interesting and very very scary aspect to this BULLSHIT story is this and this alone:

U.S. soldier accused of killing 17 Afghan villagers 'had many accomplices', survivors of massacre claim

IF YOU READ IT....................You will find the detail of what and how US Foot patrols conduct night time missions. To me...............this reeks of an absolute pacification raid.....whether or not it went bad, wrong, sideways is open for discussion.................Unless of course every single Afghan eye witness is nothing more than a liar. :? :? :?

Seriously....................how on earth can any decent human being support this kind of BULLSHIT. Paint with any tool in your box, NOTHING can color this in a fair light.. NOTHING.

One mother-of-six, whose husband was killed during the incident, believes there were as many as 20 people involved.

She told SBS Dateline journalist Yalda Hakim: 'When they shot dead my husband, I tried to drag him into the house, they'd shot him in the head so his brain was all over my hands. I had to use a bowl for his blood.

'I saw more than 20 people when I looked out the house. The Americans pointed their guns at me and threatened me, telling me not to leave the house or they'd kill me.'

I wish I knew why so many are so afraid of the f,ing truth.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... lices.html

IN my personal opinion...................I believe this to be something yet to be told....Maybe time will tell.

Cole

PS. The piece says the accused has his attorney on the ground in Afghanistan doing interviews and gathering evidence............he says it's a very very difficult thing to do...................but he's seen this kind of thing a few times before. :? ;) :shock:
Cole_Trickle

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts