The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Obama Admits Effort to Fool Voters on Defense

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby frrostedman » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:59 am

Ok people... this goes way beyond "laughable," "embarassing," or just another of his many stupid gaffes. This is the President of the United States, admitting to the world, that he is maintaing a certain posture--with something as serious as national defense--just to gain votes; but plans on doing a 180º Etch-A-Sketch reversal, once the duped American people vote him back into office.

I think this is so aggregious. It's front page. It's huge. It demands attention and scrutiny. It's impeachable as far as I'm concerned. Of course, you won't hear much at all about it from your friends in the mainstream media because they aren't here to protect you; they are here to promote and campaign for a Liberal president and squelch any news that would do him harm.

The whole thing is beyond the pail sickening.

Boehner slams Obama's hot mic comment upon president's return to US

WASHINGTON – Now that President Barack Obama is back on U.S. soil, the criticism of his remark to the Russians about postelection flexibility on missile defense came fast and furious.

Republican Rep. John Boehner, who a day earlier said such complaints were inappropriate when the commander in chief is overseas, sent a letter to Obama on Wednesday saying he was alarmed by the remark and pressed the president for an explanation.

"I and other members of the House have previously expressed concern about your administration's apparent willingness to make unilateral concessions to Russia that undermine our missile defense capabilities," the Ohio Republican wrote. "Your comments reinforce those words."

Obama got caught on tape Monday telling Russian President Dmitry Medvedev that he would [be more "flexible" and accomodating] on missile defense after the November election. The gaffe forced him to explain his remarks on Tuesday. He said he did not have a hidden agenda with Russia and only meant that election-year politics make any nuclear arms reduction or missile defense negotiations extremely difficult.

In his letter, Boehner argued that Russia has backed Iran, Syria and North Korea, and questioned the wisdom of rewarding Moscow's "reckless ambition."

"That has significant implications for the security of our homeland, sends a terrible signal to our allies around the world and calls into question the effectiveness of your `reset' policy with the Russian government," Boehner wrote.

On Tuesday, Boehner sidestepped an opportunity to criticize Obama for telling Medvedev that he would have more flexibility, or to back Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney's remark that Russia is the U.S.' "number one geopolitical foe."

Asked if he agreed with Romney, Boehner told reporters, "While the president is overseas, I think it's appropriate that people not be critical of him or of our country. Clearly what's going on in Russia over the last couple of years raises some concerns."

Obama returned to Washington on Tuesday night. By Wednesday morning, Republicans and Independent Sen. Joe Lieberman, a former Democrat, were quick to respond when pressed on the president's comment.

"I thought that President Obama's statement to President Medvedev was disconcerting," Lieberman said at a news conference on Syria. "I don't know what the president meant when he said he'd be more flexible. I do think on the specific question on our missile defense in Europe, the president really ought to reassure all of us that he's going to stick with the program that we're on now because that program is, in my opinion, is critically important to the security of the American people for years and years to come."

Although Lieberman is one of two Senate independents who caucuses with the Democrats, he frequently has challenged the Obama administration on defense and foreign policy.

Republican Sen. John McCain, Obama's 2008 presidential rival, told reporters at the same news conference that the president was "playing fast and loose with national security."

link to article
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby BloodStone » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:06 am

Just think of all the damage he will do if he is allowed another 4 years, and not have to worry about relection.

The Fraud should be in jail, not the White House.Hopefully there are enough sane Americans left to keep this Fraud from serving another 4 years.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby greeney2 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:09 pm

This gaffe is not a minor slip or cuss word that would embarrass, it is a major Presidental show of weakness that shows this President is in the business of apaising the world, applogizing to everyone, and putting this country second to totalatarian rechimes. This is not the way a superpower represents americans as leaders of the free world.

This is a absolute Administration ending blunder, and he is not fit to led this country another term. This is why the far left liberals should not run this country.
greeney2

Postby Wing-Zero » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:00 pm

BloodStone wrote:Just think of all the damage he will do if he is allowed another 4 years, and not have to worry about relection.

The Fraud should be in jail, not the White House.Hopefully there are enough sane Americans left to keep this Fraud from serving another 4 years.

BloodStone...

I'll send you ten dollars and my autograph if he doesn't win. Like I said before, strap in, me buck-o.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby frrostedman » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:01 pm

99% of the people that know about this, I'm betting, don't see the deep implications behind it.

Seriously. Why wouldn't this be impeachable?
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby ricardo » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:32 pm

wing- zero... I needed that. (your funny) buck ' o ' :lol:

keyf Heh-lak ? perhaps this will help frost. and, I'm guessing you prefer
an more pious individual in the white house. that aside , this information
may illustrate just how useless the so called 'gaffe' is. it's nullified
by the factual realities of its content. I mean think about it.

big quotes to follow , streaming quotes... " modern ICBMS typically carry multiple independently targetable re entry vehicles. "( mirvs) should I stop here.
need I go further ?

doesn't matter what's been made illegal since we both can probably agree frost as history is our teacher. lack of human rights , torture, and mans barbarity is alive and well .

" each MIRV has the capability of carrying an separate nuclear warhead, allowing a single warhead missle to hit multiple targets."
Last edited by ricardo on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ricardo

Postby frrostedman » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:34 pm

ricardo wrote:wing- zero... I needed that. (your funny) buck ' o ' :lol:

keyf Heh-lak ? perhaps this will help frost. and, I'm guessing you prefer
an more pious individual in the white house. that aside this information
may illustrate just how useless the so called

But... making decisions on missile defense based on how many votes it wins or loses... um... that doesn't have anything to do with pious. It has to do with having character and integrity; of which Obama has zero.
frrostedman

Postby Wing-Zero » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:39 pm

frrostedman wrote:But... making decisions on missile defense based on how many votes it wins or loses... um... that doesn't have anything to do with pious. It has to do with having character and integrity; of which Obama has zero.

You lot have been around longer than I have. Have we had a president with character and integrity since Kennedy?
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby ricardo » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:16 pm

yes , if we separate being a womanizer from public office ? you know I jus read about him in school hehehe ."

the high speed of war heads make them difficult to ' INTERCEPT ' and allow for ' LITTLE WARNING ' striking targets many thousands of kilometers away from the launch site. ( and due to the possible locations of submarines - anyplace in the world) w/ in aprox 30 ( < 12 min ) due to proximity ] "

" one particular weapon designed by the soviet union (fobs) fractional orbital bombardment system. has a partial orbital trajectory and unlike most ICBMS it's target could not be deduced ( at that time-conjecture) from its orbital flight path- it was decommissioned in compliance w/ arms control agreements.(honor among thieves ! )

which addresses the maximum range of ICBMs and prohibits fractional or orbital weapons. " " low flying guided cruise missiles are an (healthy/unhealthy ) alternative to ballistic missiles . "

the present or current scramjet missiles/ cruise/ ballistic render any interceptsystem tactically ineffectual. it would be like giving someone w/ an severed arm an band aid. so in summary, to recap obamas comments in reality are insignificant .

the systems that are in place are to assist in striking conventional weapons/ missles . ah 1 out of 3 ? and as the psychological brandade nothing more.
they are both working the psychology of their constituents , nothing impaired or wrong w/ that.

paradoxically, defensive shields could be repositioned and refitted to be offensive weapons systems... that may be Russia's concern... so Obama is attempting to help us and Europians (allies ) first.

why does it matter , the content is pointless. (an band aid.) the current
Last edited by ricardo on Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ricardo

Postby ricardo » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:24 pm

I'm not going back to get that little typo - omit current- brand aid
(screen won't allow it)

raises another question by other writers. that need further exploration.

if Obama shields the American public and europe from the limitations of
missile defence shields, what do israelians think and feel ?

are they informed about limitations of iron dome ? and other systems ?
HOW WOULD ISRALIANS REACT IF THEY KNEW. IRANIAN MISSILES WILL
TAKE OUT THOUSANDS AND REDUCE ENTIRE CITY BLOCKS TO AN SMOLDERING
HEAP OF RUBLE?

are their enough gas masks and bomb shelters in the occupied territories,
legal cites etc... I don't think so. I think we will explore this specific topic
a lot more to come.

imminent death and destruction how does one prepare. is everybody on their own ?
Last edited by ricardo on Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ricardo

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts