The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Prophecies Thread

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby humphreys » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:11 am

frrostedman wrote:This one is a lot like many prophecies to me. I don't understand the symbolism very well. I think I can see where it's going, but can't say for sure. Could you impart your wisdom and interpretation for us?

It's simple once you break it down.

These girls are very "welcoming".

So, we have the word "Welcome".

There are two of them.

Welcome 2...

They sound like "hell".

The message from the song is "Welcome 2 Hell".

It's a prediction of things to come if we do not stop touching people's bums.

This is something we are all guilty of from time to time, but we must fight the temptation as bums are tools of the devil.
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby at1with0 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:34 am

Here is a prophecy of when satan rules his world. :wtf:

Open the door Jehovah you whore
I am the servant of who rules this world
Archnemesis of your light
One look at me and you know he is I

Run away when confronted with Satan
Always here and forever will be
Your concern for my Lord is becoming
Defecate on your book of belief

Door to door soliciting war
Feeble man with salvation as sword
Disturb and see you will die
For I am of Him in his world you're confined

Why try? World dies, christ hides
When Satan rules his world
Disease, run free, killing
Religion, infliction, obscene
Witness, dismissed, executed
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby frrostedman » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:05 pm

humphreys wrote:
frrostedman wrote:This one is a lot like many prophecies to me. I don't understand the symbolism very well. I think I can see where it's going, but can't say for sure. Could you impart your wisdom and interpretation for us?

It's simple once you break it down.

These girls are very "welcoming".

So, we have the word "Welcome".

There are two of them.

Welcome 2...

They sound like "hell".

The message from the song is "Welcome 2 Hell".

It's a prediction of things to come if we do not stop touching people's bums.

This is something we are all guilty of from time to time, but we must fight the temptation as bums are tools of the devil.

Well that explains the sick feeling in the pit of my stomach when I listened to the music. Thanks, my hunch was correct all along.
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby frrostedman » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:21 pm

Another hunch of future events. Jack is going to give this one a big thumbs up! Shannon too!

Jim, do you know who Nora Delal is? Is she famous there? (lead singer, Netherlands)

Funny, in one of the video links to this song, the comments were like, "good song, but goodness gracious, toss those girls a cheeseburger or something!" HAHAHA, boy are they thin, especially the 3rd girl. Sheesh. But still attractive.

"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby humphreys » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:30 am

frrostedman wrote:Another hunch of future events. Jack is going to give this one a big thumbs up! Shannon too!

Jim, do you know who Nora Delal is? Is she famous there? (lead singer, Netherlands)

Funny, in one of the video links to this song, the comments were like, "good song, but goodness gracious, toss those girls a cheeseburger or something!" HAHAHA, boy are they thin, especially the 3rd girl. Sheesh. But still attractive.

I'm going to bookmark that for when I get home! :thumbup:
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby frrostedman » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:04 pm

humphreys wrote:I'm going to bookmark that for when I get home! :thumbup:

And? Did my prediction become a reality before your eyes and ears? (also, did you bookmark it because you liked it? I'm hooked on it)
frrostedman

Postby humphreys » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:36 am

frrostedman wrote:
humphreys wrote:I'm going to bookmark that for when I get home! :thumbup:

And? Did my prediction become a reality before your eyes and ears? (also, did you bookmark it because you liked it? I'm hooked on it)

I didn't get around to it yet. I was ill last night with a stomach bug, and my head is pounding today. Hopefully I'll feel better this evening.

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby humphreys » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:09 am

I got a mixed reaction frrosted.

He was nodding his head along and loving it for the first minute, but he lost interest and then asked me to turn it down because he couldn't hear The Simpsons on TV.

Maybe bad choice of timing on my part?

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Previous

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts