The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Who are the actual haters?

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby humphreys » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:52 am

Yes he does he loves it.

He was personally present at my own gay wedding (it was a phase) a few years back. I didn't even want to get married (I wasn't even gay to be honest) but Frrosted insisted I do as it was for the good of the nation.

He is not just pro gay, he is a pro-gay-militant.

He has even gone so far as to protest against straight person marriage and prefers it only be done if it is same sex or intra-species as it aligns with God's plan.
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby frrostedman » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:52 am

And in case your wondering, yes! I support axe murderer unions too! :thumbup:
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby frrostedman » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:54 am

(I kind of ad-libbed the axe part but it just felt right)
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby humphreys » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:55 am

Frrosted for president!

A penetrated bottom in every house by 2016!! :clap:
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby frrostedman » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:06 am

Your fake support for my presidency is NOT earning you any brownie points! :evil:
frrostedman

Postby humphreys » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:15 am

You shouldn't use the word "brownie" in a discussion like this :Doh:

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby frrostedman » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:16 am

I was thinking with a brown-noser like you, the goal of 2016 might just be a tad conservative. :liar:
frrostedman

Postby humphreys » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:26 am

When you get into office, I'm going to yell "Four more queers, four more queers!!"

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby frrostedman » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:42 am

"Quatro mas mariconsones!" "Quatro mas mariconsones!"
frrostedman

Postby OraProNobis » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:46 pm

at1with0 wrote:
So there are extenuating circumstances with regard to why gay people were mentioned in the same breath as murderers. M'kay.

:( I'm surprised you would even think to consider that there were not some very legit reasons why murder was brought up. :eh: Its clearly in the article , and Kirk was called an accomplice to murder, for merely stating his views on how he thought homosexuality had negatively influenced society.

Not just extenuating circumstances, but very valid and legit reasons.

For those of you who think we are "hating" on gays, quite the contrary. We love them as human beings. We may even respect , and admire many of their God given talents ,and personality traits. We just can't condone the sexual act of two people within the same sex. To say we think it is ok, would be to go against everything our hearts and minds, and faith tells us.

:( Thats all I'm going to say on the matter for now.

Peace.
OraProNobis

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts