The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

My wedding dance video....

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby blackvault » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:15 pm

Although as I've mentioned not much is shared about my personal life, here is a glimpse. As some of you know, I got married this January to my amazing wife Sabrena, and we had quite an amazing time with our wedding dance.

Have a look, if you are curious :) It was a surprise to everyone!

-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby greeney2 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:54 pm

Seeing this live was really unbelievable. We had a get togather with the John and Sabrena 2 nights before, with her parents for dinner and a dance practice. She and her Dad practiced thier dance and John also practiced with Sabrena. He had us all thinking he could barly do a basic box step for the real thing. 2 Days later, the real dance was set to be preformed, its in the reception room, 100 people all watching, and its time for the Bride and Groom to do their first dance.

The music to a waltz started, John came on the floor and so did she, and he elegantly starts in a waltz, and Moms and Dads are all mesmerized, they were gliding accross the dance floor, just married and in love, and then it happened. The music skipped and skipped again, and they were stopped dead in their tracks. Everyones heart sunk, as the brides moment was just ruined, and the music failure got worse leaving the standing still, after several foul ups. We were looking into her face, as the horror and humiliation almost had her in tears. Than she got angry, at the DJ, and than at John pushing him back, and 100 people including us had their jaws on the floor, saying " OH GOD, THIS ISN'T HAPPENING"! We were stunned and thinking the worst thing that could have happened just did, as the Brides Father and Brother rose up from their chairs, ready to go kick the DJ's butt for causing this tragedy. Everyone heart just sunk, for the brides whos lifelong drean was a perfect wedding, and this was her moment.

GUESS WHAT? It was all a secret act and we were all just punked BIG TIME. They got the entire crowd. The music beat changed and started up again, John and Sabrena came back togather after she stormed off the dance floor, and they started to rock out, and dance up a storm that blew everyone completely away. One song after another,10 or more, nonstop, each with a corregraphed routine for everyone, including a little Micheal Jackson and the moon walk. I swear, it was like a 10 minute number from Dancing With the Stars. They rocked it, and had 100 people cheering them on, with every step. This was such a cool thing, I guarentee it will be talked about by all who watched it, forever.

It was a wonderful family event, and everyone was all dressed up for the event, Tuxedos and gowns. John niece our Granddaughter was the flower girl. Sabrena was a beautiful bride, John and very handsome groom, they make a great couple.
greeney2

Postby OraProNobis » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:48 pm

Looks like a fun wedding dance, that everyone had fun watching. I'm sure you breathed a huge sigh of relief when you realized the mistakes at the beginning were all part of the fun, Greeney2 .

Wishing John and Sabrena a very happy life together.
OraProNobis

Postby bionic » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:42 am

blackvault wrote:Although as I've mentioned not much is shared about my personal life, here is a glimpse. As some of you know, I got married this January to my amazing wife Sabrena, and we had quite an amazing time with our wedding dance.

Have a look, if you are curious :) It was a surprise to everyone!

Oh!! I LOVE!! How fun!!
Her dress is gorgeous!!
So cool.
:thumbup:
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby gudskepteacal » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:24 am

That's...WOW! Great play by play greeney and I loved the ending. :thumbup:
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Postby frrostedman » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:29 am

Incredible! Well done! My jaw was on the floor the whole time! hahahaaahhahhahahah

Can't wait to show it to my wife!
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby ricardo » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:08 pm

great video black vault . congratulations on your recent marriage. :clap:
ricardo

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts