The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

You under toilet paper dispenser crowd: A callout!

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:33 am

So, you like the toilet paper to be dispensed under?! What the F*** is wrong with you people?! Don't you know when you do that it rolls out onto the fucking floor?! Do you typically pick up a dropped utensil and eat with it? No? So why the hell would you take paper off the floor and wipe your ass with it? It's this type of backwards thinking that has our world spiralling into the black abbyss! It's madness, I tell you! MADNESS!!! When I rest upon the throne, I take my time and do the job right. That includes the big finale, folks. I reach over to the dispenser and triumphantly take the required amount of paper, confident of a job well done and I do it from a dispenser that rolls over! As it should be!

You're all a bunch of commie pinkos and should be deported back to canuckistan or whereever the hell your heathen ancestors came from. America! F*** yeah! That is all.

Postby at1with0 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:46 am

You commie!!
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby Island_Girl » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:21 pm

Does a wild man sh*t in the woods?

If so does he even use?

If it were available would he
care which way it rolled? :think:
Island_Girl

Postby at1with0 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:43 am

You commie! :P
at1with0

Postby Lightwolf » Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:16 am

spiralling into the black abbyss!

Note to the idiot that started this pathetic and laughable post..."abyss" is spelled with ONE b...YOU know the "abyss" dipshite..."a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity, a vast chasm"...just like the one between your ears...

I have NO patience for morons

Lightwolf
When I die...I want to go peacefully in my sleep...like my Grandfather did...not screaming like the passengers in his car.
Lightwolf

Postby at1with0 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:07 pm

:lol:
at1with0

Postby bionic » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:20 am

if you own a cat..you tend to roll it under..
cats love playing with those things..
just sayin'
I also keep wet wipes in my bathroom..for when things get really messy..and magazines and books..and pretty scented sprays..and matches even, sometimes (for when things get so bad you need to light a match)
I was a girl scout..always be prepared
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby frrostedman » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:31 pm

Very well said, bionic. With pets, the under-roll prevents them from unwinding the whole roll. My dogs do the same thing.

And by the way, pet-factor not included, simple physics will tell you that the under-roll or the over-roll makes no difference whatsoever as far as toilet paper unrolling on to the floor. Unless you have some kind of dispenser that has a gear-lock mechanism that prevents it from unrolling in the other direction... which would make you a point-one-percenter with no right to complain about anything. ;)

The only advantage of the over roll is the ease of access. It's really not that big of a deal, unless someone has major OCD. I obsess about certain minor things myself. Proper care of milk cartons and condiment dispensers, proper loading of a dishwasher... and other things. Toilet paper? Nah, not at the top of my list.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Return to Battle Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts