The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

TSA: Coming to a highway near you

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby capricorn » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:05 pm

Has anyone heard that the TSA is now expanding their operations outside of airports and onto highways and roads? What kind of crap is this? Doesn't the state police already provide protection on our nations highways? What is going on in this country? :crazy:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-573 ... -highways/

http://www.tsa.gov/what_we_do/tsnm/highway/index.shtm
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:32 am

Yep this is old news....Posted on another thread in the Homeland Security/ Terrorism section I think..

They're doing other similar things just about everywhere only people remain ignorant of it all...mostly because they're too unaware to ever notice.

What do you think of SMART PHONE APPS.????..........I highly recommend NEVER downloading ANY of those to a working phone you use for personal business comms.

NEVER........

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby capricorn » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:21 pm

Holy Crap Cole, the smart phone apps are just ridiculous. I have an android phone that I was able to root. (For those that dont know, Rooting a phone allows you to obtain administrative rights to the phone). When we buy smartphones; companys lock certain sections of the phone down. For instance, they will come pre-installed with applications which you cannot uninstall, just plain EVIL. :evil:

After I rooted the phone I was able to remove unwanted applications plus install a privacy advisory. (Of course verizon or at&t wouldnt want you to be able to install a privacy advisor or you might be able to tell what these "harmless" apps are tracking)
I couldnt believe it when I received the report.... Reading my SMS messages! my contacts! my phone calls! my voicemail! tracking my location! tracking my web searching history! my photos! ahhhhhhhh!
The worst of all of them was facebook! Man, after that my eyes saw the light and I removed half of the apps that were installed. I also instantly closed my facebook accout (much to the dismay of my friends)

Yes Cole, the smartphone apps are unreal!
capricorn

Postby greeney2 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:53 am

The servalance from all these things probably come back to haunt more people than you can imagine. All the smart phone stuff is beyond me, and I hardly use facebook, don't even know how to do twitter. But just phone records from cell phones, have been used to place murderers at scenes and convict them. Prople have lost jobs or perspective jobs from facebooks, and any number of things put up on them. I couldn't imagine the possibilities of all the smart phone stuff in the wrong hands or in the hands of law agencies misusing it. We just may agree on this one Cole and Capricorn. I have a simple cell phone, thats all I want, and the phones where you can deposit a check from the phone really scares me, it the wrong hands.
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:01 am

Greeney you may or may not believe this but I'm the individual who saved many a members arse by tipping them off to their profile issues on a certain ( social media site )

I mean no offense by this comment: But how anyone can use a community site of any kind for any reason and remain ignorant of the possibilities, is completely beyond me.

Look at it this way................it's like many people who jump in their cars, turn the keys, and simply drive off over and over again and again.........they simply assume that nothing will ever need a bit of care. When it breaks they have no idea as to why. Trust me....MY WIFE is exactly like this when it comes to cars.............It's why I make her drive throwaways. She can tear up a steel ball with a rubber hammer.

My Uncle sez that there's no way to hide from surveillance without going completely dark.....which is a very long story....most if not all civilians are incapable due to lifestyle.
Think wireless.. ;)

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:48 am

I'm not dumb about one thing, even I know we are just a number. Your SS number, Drivers licence number, selective service number. They guarenteed that when they made parents provide a SS number at birth to get a deduction. In my era you did not get a SS number until you started work. I knew kids who never worked, and refused to register with the draft board, so they were unknown during the Viet Nam War. They just joined the hippy crowds, hitchhiked and didn't drive, and rode out the war.
greeney2

Postby capricorn » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:38 pm

haha the TSA is an absolute joke... has anyone seen the southpark TSA episode? Halarious.

btw, found this pick in Newsweek magazine today and had to snap a pic and share. The TSA is worthless

capricorn

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts