The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Iran to Christian: Convert to Islam or Die

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby hxxx » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:14 am

...and those easy-to-find, happens-every-week, examples of Muslims-converting-to-Christianity being sentenced and executed... where are the examples?

They're so easy to find that no one has produced a single example.
hxxx

Postby hxxx » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:24 am

frrostedman wrote:
hxxx wrote:
greeney2 wrote: This is not a few here and there, it is the law of the land in all muslim countries, plus ...

Really. That's just plain false.

I'll tell you what is "just plain false."

It's your attempt at derailing the thread into a "Christians are bad people" thread by claiming that just because someone denounces a death sentence pronounced against someone for not converting to Islam, they are a "Xian" on their "high horse."

Oh ok. Would you rather I applaud the death sentence? Apparently. :roll:

Oh, but then you would have condemned me as a pro-murder Christian. So, you see? A Christian can't win with you no matter WHAT we say. I think the message you are trying to get across is, Christians best just shut up around here or you will find a way to twist whatever they say into something negative and condemn them for it. The problem then, which is obvious, lies within you. :!:

Elementary school logic would have a hay-day with frostedman's junk reasoning. Actually made me laugh. Slippery slopes not just in winter anymore...

Anyhow,

Where are the examples.

They don't exist.

How does it feel to make up imaginary laws of the land?

it is the law of the land in all muslim countries

Made up nonsense. Show me I'm wrong.
hxxx

Postby greeney2 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:56 am

There are many things in these countries that do not get seen Hxxx, thats why they call it oppression. Oppressed societies all over the globe have human rights violations that do not make it to the outside world and remain invisable. Just look at China, North Korea, and just about every Muslim nation in the middle east. The Christianity laws are only a small part of it. The rape laws, the womans rights issues, honor killings, etc. etc. Just because a rare few make it to the outside world, doesn't mean they don't exist.
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:35 pm

Hxxx you asked for proof here is a little more, you can try denying. 20 offences against Islam, you can imagine what they were. 670 executions last year with 20 offences agaist Islam. You are the one who called attention to Irans viist to speak at the university, when asked about Homosexuality in Iran his response was "We do not have that phenomonon in Iran". Remember that reply Hxxx, with his smirk knowing we execute people in Iran for homosexuality. Read on here about how many homosexual relations cases were executions. Iran is 2nd only to China in Executions with 2000(that we know of), but have a population only the same as California, New York, and Florida, approx 75M people.

Quote:
Iran executed 670 in 2011, says U.N. investigator
By Robert Evans | Reuters – 6 hrs agoEmailtweetShare1PrintGENEVA (Reuters) - Iran executed some 670 people last year, most of them for drug crimes that do not merit capital punishment under international law and more than 20 for offences against Islam, a United Nations investigator said on Monday.

The investigator, former Maldives foreign minister Ahmed Shaheed, also reported what he said were a wide range of violations by Iran of U.N. human rights accords, from abuse of minorities to persecution of homosexuals and labor unions.

Shaheed was delivering his first report to the U.N.'s 47-nation Human Rights Council on the rights situation in the country since being appointed last year. It was dismissed by Iran as a "compilation of baseless allegations".

"It is with great concern that I report the significant increase in the rate of executions in Iran from 200 in mid-September 2011 to over 600 executions by the end of the year," Shaheed told the council.

Figures in his detailed report showed that by December 31, 421 executions had been officially announced and 249 secret ones had been reported to him by sources inside and outside the country.

His office and mandate were established last year by a narrow vote in the council when Western and Latin American countries, with some African support, joined to create a special investigation on Iran. Cuba, Russia, China and others opposed the resolution.

Iran has refused to allow him into the country. In the council on Monday it described him as "incompetent".

Shaheed, a long-time diplomat and founder of a human rights institute in the Maldives, said he had received videotaped testimony from witnesses to torture by security police and from relatives of young people who had been held in

He told a news conference that even among those officially executed for drug offences there were strong indications that many had originally been arrested for resisting the regime or similar offences and had the narcotics charges added later.

A table in his report showed execution, a sentence that can also be handed down in Iran for homosexual relationships, had soared steadily to near 700 from just under 100 in 2003. In 2010, it was around 550.

Shaheed told journalists he hoped the council would vote to extend his mandate, originally created for one year, next week at the end of its current month-long session. Diplomats say the outcome of a vote is likely to be close.

"One of the most important aspects of this mandate is its capacity to give voice to those that believe themselves to be silenced by fear and lack of recourse," he said.

(Reported by Robert Evans; editing by Andrew Roche)

@yahoonews on Twitter, become a fan on Facebook
greeney2

Postby frrostedman » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:38 am

Nevermind hxxxx and his/her pro-Jihadist hostilities and insults.

All I hear when he/she speaks is:

Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby at1with0 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:04 pm

He's pretty animated.

Cue the video of snake charming Baptists....

Praise the LAWD!!!
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby frrostedman » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:16 pm

at1with0 wrote:He's pretty animated.

Cue the video of snake charming Baptists....

Praise the LAWD!!!

I know, right? That is probably the most stomach-turning of all. It's not baptists (though some may claim to be), it's the Pentacostals, mostly.

Here is the very first link I just came across in a generic search.

I mean, this could be the real deal, I can't say it's not. But, the way it's done on such a regular basis and treated as just an everyday thing by those involved... so casual. It certain seems big-time fake. And on the presumption that it is, I just get a sick feeling.

I mean, if it were the real deal, when these folks speak in tongues, it should be a discernable language that can be interpreted. Not gibberish.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby greeney2 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:35 pm

And they say Catholics are wacky! Go figure!
greeney2

Postby at1with0 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:40 pm

Foci are important and could be a wide variety of things from snakes to wafers. Music is another big focus.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby frrostedman » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:13 pm

afzal2112 wrote:For you son, well since there is no much of entertainment he will spend more time studying.

Umrah UK

And for it not much is on proper in otherwise Jihad however but outside isn't purple grapefruits studying room grounds, wherewithal bacon-flavored Spam, etc. etc.
frrostedman

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts