The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Mexico Cartels Similar to Al Qaeda?

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby ricardo » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:41 am

but, my prayers come w/ preconditions. as they carry great 'worth' and 'mojo'
w/ the Gods... least I piss them off, and suffer the prueba diabolica/trial by fire. wrought upon men (women) whom seek prayer for evil deeds and selfish
reasons, at the expense of his creation.

frost, what are ya doing ? helping rewrite textbook examples of typical
drug smuggling / mule operations? drives 6 hours to mexico (alone) spends
4 hours at customs, leaves car out of her ' effective control '

drives an additional 4 hours interior Mexico . avoiding police searches of individuals driving alone. buses back to her vehicle, spends another 4 hours
in customs, drives home. and in your detailed itinerary where you ask
for prayers of safety you leave out her final destination.
she does this 4 / 5 x per year ? I'd say she's an mule for del gulfo cartel.

flying roundtrip is less than $425 ( 7 day notice ) from San antonio,
Texas to Mexico city. cheaper/ safe method of travel , and your vehicle is not at risk; nor, your wife in transit. ( above is an direct flight both ways)
ricardo

Postby katsung47 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:16 pm

697. TSA search, Canada and Mexico (12/11/2011)

In September 2009, I renewed my passport. In later September I ordered an air ticket to Hong Kong. That night, as usual, I watched the news of the Chinese tv channel KTSF26. I was astonished by a report – it showed how the Feds planting fake notes into innocent passenger’s pocket in airport security check. To propaganda an illegal action of the Feds in positive way was unusual. Obviously it was an intimidation on me – “we wouldn’t let you leave US”. After two bombings(OKC and 911), the Feds got that search power. I canceled the air ticket right away.

Several days later, on 10/4, my father passed away. I thought it was another intimidation - done by the Feds. However, my father’s death only prompted my decision of leaving. I took a Grey Hound bus to Vancouver on 10/7. I was denied to enter the Canada. No reason was given. I complained to law makers and A.G.. Most had no reply, one suggested to ask help from D.O.J. . Here is the article I wrote about this event two years ago.

Re: “611. Restricted in US (10/17/09)

Ten days ago, I was denied to enter the Canada in board check point. Since I have all the document and sufficient fund a tourist should have. I think the board officer was instructed by the misleading information from the US Federal agent. Here is my complain to Attorney General……”

It was sarcasm for a victim who suffered in a theft case to ask for help from the thief.

There are three ways for me to leave USA: 1. by air flights. It is now blocked with TSA searches and arrest. (which means a framed case by planting is possible.) 2. through Canada. It was proved being blocked by the collaboration of the Canada government. 3. Through Mexico. The tactic the Feds used is to make it a killing field so when a particularly planned murder happened, it would have been buried in mass slaughtering cases. Those drug killings, was actually a distract tactic.

After I return home from the Canada board, I started to understand the purpose of OKC bombing and 911 attack. It was for the “search and arrest” power. (for the Feds)

Then more and more killing cases in Mexico caught my eye. I thought the Feds were behind those killings. They were afraid I would leave US via Mexico. My thought was proved one year later when “Operation Fast and Furious” was revealed. It is conducted by the Feds. The purpose was not to track illegal drug trading but to cover up a possible murder by mass killings. The “Operation Fast and Furious” was created when the Feds found I intended to leave USA. Check the timing.

Heritage: The Fast and Furious Scandal Continues

• Posted by Arizona Tea Party on August 31, 2011 at 8:30am
This is the story of Fast and Furious, and yesterday the latest chapter unfolded when two top officials associated with the operation were removed from their positions, while a third individual resigned.

The story begins in the fall of 2009,

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 ... cXYaSToNFg

Since the “fall of 2009”, the media and discussion boards in Internet were full with topics of “TSA”, “pat down”, “see through screen” and bloody killings in Mexico. They had a purpose. If a passenger was arrested for carrying “fake money” or “drugs” or other illegal things, the public would believe “the TSA’s strict searches” and not doubt it’s a planting case. Or no one would have noticed a single murder in Mexico when there are so many beheading, mass slaughtering cases there.

698. FBI and DEA are behind the “Fast and Furious” (12/19/2011)

1. FBI and DEA control the leaders of Mexican drug gang. Thus they actually control the drug activities of Mexico drug trading.

“Mexican Narco-Trafficker’s Revelation Exposes Drug War’s Duplicity
Posted by Bill Conroy - April 25, 2011 at 9:08 pm
Trail of Government Intrigue Leads Back to Cocaine Jet That Crashed in Mexico’s Yucatan
A high-level player with one of the most notorious narco-trafficking organizations in Mexico, the Sinaloa “cartel,” claims that he has been working with the U.S. government for years, according to pleadings filed recently in federal court in Chicago.
http://narcosphere.narconews.com/notebo ... -duplicity

“Gun-smuggling cartel figures possibly were paid FBI informants
Probe reveals that the U.S. agency running the 'Fast and Furious' anti-gun-trafficking operation didn't know about the alleged FBI informants. Congressional investigators are looking into the matter.

Suspected members of the Zeta drug cartel are… (STRINGER/MEXICO, REUTERS)
July 17, 2011|By Richard A. Serrano, Washington Bureau
Congressional investigators probing the controversial "Fast and Furious" anti-gun-trafficking operation on the border with Mexico believe at least six Mexican drug cartel figures involved in gun smuggling also were paid FBI informants, officials said Saturday.
The investigators have asked the FBI and the Drug Enforcement Administration for details about the alleged informants, as well as why agents at the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, which ran the Fast and Furious operation, were not told about them

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/jul/17 ... s-20110717

“ Drug cartel leaders are FBI informants, official says
7 Jul 2011 San Jose Mercury News By Richard A. Serrano
Ill- fated ATF deal could have been avoided, panel hears
WASHINGTON — The embattled head of the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives has told congressional investigators that some Mexican drug cartel figures targeted by his agency in a gun-trafficking investigation were paid informants for the FBI and Drug Enforcement Administration. “

2. BATF only carries out the order from Washington.

How the "Fast and Furious" program put thousands of weapons directly into the hands of Mexican drug gangs
Here's how "Fast and Furious" worked: Under orders from Washington, ATF agents were specifically told to acquire these weapons using "straw" buyers in the USA, find new buyers in Mexican drug gangs, then sell the weapons and "lose track" of them. Although some agents raised concerns about the insanity, they were overruled by the higher-ups in Washington who wanted to pursue this policy for their own reasons. "It made no sense to us either, it was just what we were ordered to do, and every time we questioned that order there was punitive action," said Phoenix Special Agent John Dodson.

But what could be the reasons for Washington initiating such a program in the first place? Why would the Obama administration actively send 30,000 sniper rifles, assault weapons and firearms into Mexico even while claiming to follow an anti-gun stance back in the USA?

To answer that question, you need to understand P.R.S -- Problem, Reaction, Solution. It is the "playbook" that governments use to get what they want, which usually involves: 1) Disarming their populations, 2) Taking away all their rights and freedoms, and then 3) Ruling over their people as tyrants with complete power.

Precisely such an effort is now underway in the United States, led by the Obama administration which has repeatedly demonstrated itself to be an enemy of the U.S. Constitution and its Bill of Rights.

http://www.naturalnews.com/032934_ATF_i ... earms.html

3. Fast and Furious was not used to track the route of illegal weapons but was to cause a bloody killing field (or in National Defense Authorization Act: battle field).

To track one weapon takes a team’s work. How many people does it need to track 3,000? So the Operation from the beginning was not to track the illegal route of the gun trading but to push up a killing wave in Mexico. BATF agent also was ordered “lose track” of these weapons. The purpose is to make Mexico a killing field to stop a witness of the Feds’ crime from leaving US.
katsung47

Postby frrostedman » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:33 am

ricardo wrote:flying roundtrip is less than $425 ( 7 day notice ) from San antonio,
Texas to Mexico city. cheaper/ safe method of travel , and your vehicle is not at risk; nor, your wife in transit. ( above is an direct flight both ways)

Mexico City (or the more popular... Monterey) Airport is an option... but it's still a long busride down to Manté.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby frrostedman » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:40 am

sungkathak wrote:How the "Fast and Furious" program put thousands of weapons directly into the hands of Mexican drug gangs
Here's how "Fast and Furious" worked: Under orders from Washington, ATF agents were specifically told to acquire these weapons using "straw" buyers in the USA, find new buyers in Mexican drug gangs, then sell the weapons and "lose track" of them. Although some agents raised concerns about the insanity, they were overruled by the higher-ups in Washington who wanted to pursue this policy for their own reasons. "It made no sense to us either, it was just what we were ordered to do, and every time we questioned that order there was punitive action," said Phoenix Special Agent John Dodson.

But what could be the reasons for Washington initiating such a program in the first place? Why would the Obama administration actively send 30,000 sniper rifles, assault weapons and firearms into Mexico even while claiming to follow an anti-gun stance back in the USA?

To answer that question, you need to understand P.R.S -- Problem, Reaction, Solution. It is the "playbook" that governments use to get what they want, which usually involves: 1) Disarming their populations, 2) Taking away all their rights and freedoms, and then 3) Ruling over their people as tyrants with complete power.

Precisely such an effort is now underway in the United States, led by the Obama administration which has repeatedly demonstrated itself to be an enemy of the U.S. Constitution and its Bill of Rights.

A tad extreme, but, still possible.

I honestly don't think any government could succeed at disarming the American people. But I do get the feeling it's one of their lofty goals. They don't expect to seize the opportunity, but they sure will if it presents itself.

But I shouldn't lump all the government together into that. The Republicans... the "right wingers" are all about the 2nd Amendment. The "progressive" liberals on the other hand, are all about taking our right to bear arms away and they freely admit it.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby bionic » Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:59 am

frrostedman wrote:What's crazy to me is, the Mexicans all don't want to leave because they don't want to be away from their family. I have offered to support her entire (immediate) family; move to a big house and take them all in.... all they have to do is pack up and come join us... and they just won't do it. They have hundreds of regularly visiting family members down there. It's crazy... being an American I just don't get it. My current family consists of a couple of siblings I hardly talk to. My wife's family, seriously.. and this is just the people she's close to... is over 200. Easily.

She'll show me photos of like a whole mob of family members... "Mida, mi amor... ok this is Juan, this is Popín, this is Rudolfo, this is Araceli, this is Olivia, Miriam, Roberto, Jose, Junior, Lolís, Marisol, Vero, Ricardo, Reuben, Emily, Omar, Pablo, Melani...." and I'll stop her and put my finger over her lips and be like... "It's ok honey, I lost you on the 2nd one.. I'm old and I can't remember..." :wtf:

Oy vey!!!! Get me an aspirin! And a drink! STAT!

You know why? Everyone knows Mexicans are very family orienited. Plus.. they are proud of their country and their heritage.
Like any of us. They hope and pray, by some miracle, the good will prevail.
They are proud and do not want to 'sell out'
I get that
God bless
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby katsung47 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:18 pm

Hound

The war on terror was invented by the Feds. The purpose is to demand more money and power from people. So when the intelligence and Pentagon are there, the terror will be there too. If there is none, they create one.

Human have hound in their house to protect their family against the wolf. As the hound getting more power, they don't want to be guards any more. They want to be master. So the hound trained some wolf they captured. Let these agent wolf to attack and kill human. Human is frightened. They give hound whatever they demanded -money, power ..... Now hound become master. When they need something, they let the agent wolf have an attack on human, then said, this is a long war, to protect your lives, I need warrantless surveillance, more budget fund, torture prison.... . The hound repeated its demand, "This enemy has struck us, and they will strike again, and we'll give our folks the tools necessary to protect the country," if you don't then the hound "can not protect ourselves".

That's why we saw after 10 years, occasionally a wolf or two were captured. But hundreds of thousands of innocent people died. There is an endless war to control people. A constant blackmail for more power.
katsung47

Postby katsung47 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:31 pm

Drug Catels is similar to the Al Qaida. They all work for the Feds. Feds let Drug Catels to collect money from people through drug trading, when the cartels grew bigger, Feds harvest the profit. That's why they support them with gun, help them to launder money and control their activity by informants. It's like to farm animals, when they grew up, they cut the harvest. At the same time, they tell people how dangerous the drug Cartels are, so they can keep ask power and money from people. "we are protect you". That's why drug trading get stronger and stronger under "war on drugs".
katsung47

Postby katsung47 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:08 pm

699. B.A.T.F. is a scapegoat (12/26/2011)

B.A.T.F. was originally part of Treasure Department. For more than a decade FBI tried to take it over. B.A.T.F. resisted such effort. However, FBI has more influence over the law makers. B.A.T.F. finally is taken over by the D.O.J..

Merger fails to curb FBI, ATF antagonism
Sunday, May 11, 2008

WASHINGTON — In the five years since the FBI and ATF were merged under the Justice Department to coordinate the fight against terrorism, the rival law enforcement agencies have fought each other for control, wasting time and money and causing duplication of effort, according to law enforcement sources and internal documents.

Their new boss, the attorney general, ordered them to merge their national bomb databases, but the FBI has refused. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives has long trained bomb-sniffing dogs; the FBI started a competing program.

At crime scenes, FBI and ATF agents have threatened to arrest one another and battled over jurisdiction and key evidence. The ATF inadvertently bought counterfeit cigarettes from the FBI — the government selling to the government — because the agencies are running parallel investigations of tobacco smuggling between Virginia and other states.
………
http://www.tampabay.com/incoming/article499205.ece

In Oct 7, 2009, Kat Sung – a target of the FBI and DEA because he witnesses their crime – tried to leave US via Canada but was rejected. It rattled the Feds. To prevent Sung to leave via Mexico, they decided to turn Mexico into a killing field in the name of drug gang war. (because they control the Mexico drug gangs.) Killing needs weapon. Then we saw “Operation Fast and Furious”. B.A.T.F. is under control of the Department of Justice. It was ordered to play the role to supply the weapons to the drug gangs.

Though the B.A.T.F. agents question the operation, they were overruled by the higher-ups in Washington. As a result, since the fall of 2009, Mexico becomes a slaughtering field. More than 2,000 guns in operation were lost and many turned up in at least 170 violent crime scenes in Mexico. The Feds got what they wanted.

The “Operation of Fast and Furious” was revealed early this year. B.A.T.F. was questioned and some heads stepped down. The real masterminds remain untouched. B.A.T.F. becomes a scapegoat.
katsung47

Postby katsung47 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:35 pm

707. Operation Wide Receiver and Operation Fast and Furious (2/16/2012)

Before "Operation Fast and Furious", BATF had another similar operation. That was "Operation Wide Receiver" (also know as "Operation Gunrunner). Here are the two cases:

Operation Wide Receiver. Time: 2006 to 2007.
Result: 462 guns lost track. nine people being arrested and charged with making false statements in acquisition of firearms and illicit transfer, shipment or delivery of firearms of which two have pled guilty.

Operation Fast and Furious: Nov. 2009 to the end of 2010.
Result: More than 2,000 guns were lost and many turned up in at least 170 violent crime scenes in Mexico.

Operation Wide Receiver was proved a failed case. Why did the D.O.J. allow the B.A.T.F. to continue with another similar operation in even larger scale? Most important after all was that they deliberately let the B.A.T.F. to lose the track of the guns. In Operation Wide Receiver, Mexico government was informed and took over the surveillance on gun buyers once they crossed the border into Mexico while in Operation Fast and Furious, Mexico authority was left alone.

Fast & Furious, From A Law Enforcement Perspective
By Barbee Kinnison– January 15, 2012

The main difference between Fast and Furious and Operation Wide Receiver is that under Fast & Furious the Mexican authorities were not informed nor asked to participate in interdicting of the 2,000 guns into Mexico (gun walking) where as in Operation Wide Receiver the Mexican authorities were briefed and participated (controlled delivery) of the 462 guns into Mexico.

According to ATF and DOJ, the stated purpose of the operation was to permit suspected straw purchasers to complete the gun purchase and allow the guns to transit into Mexico, in order to build a criminal case against the highest level of Mexican Criminal organizations, if so, then how does DOJ and ATF explain how they are going to accomplish this when they had no plans on working with Mexican authorities to conduct surveillance of the guns once they crossed the border into Mexico or the means to track the guns (no tracking devices install)?
Lastly, why would the former U.S. Attorney and former ATF SAC approve a gun walking operation when they both knew that the previous two ATF operations resulted in the loss of 462 guns into the hands of Mexican criminal groups?

http://www.newsnationbrewing.com/2012/0 ... rspective/

"Operation Fast and Furious" became "Operation supply weapons to Mexico drug gangs" and "Operation turn Mexico into a battlefield". Law enforcement agents themselves were puzzled by this insanity case. They don’t know it was created to deal with Kat Sung, a target of the two powerful elements of D.O.J. – FBI and DEA. The purpose is to prevent him from leaving US.

In later September 2009, Sung ordered a flight ticket to Hong Kong. The Feds had a news in tv to warn that agent would plant fake money in passenger’s pocket to arrest in airport security search. Sung had to cancel the flight. He then tried to leave via Canada but was denied entry by the Canada authority on Oct. 7. Fast and Furious was initiated in November 2009, a further step to prevent him from leaving vie Mexico. (see #697, 698 and 699) This explains why the D.O.J. ordered the BATF to “lose track” on guns. They want to turn Mexico into a killing field.
katsung47

Postby katsung47 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:59 pm

708. Travel warning issued on Mexico (2/23/2012)

The weapons spread by “Operation Fast and Furious” caused a lot of violence in Mexico. Many of them were mass killings. Feds reached their goal- to turn Mexico into a killing field. But Mexico government protested when they found those weapons were from US. The operation went to its end when a US board agent was killed by those weapons.

The House investigates the case. BATF high ranking officers were reassigned. They became scapegoat. The real mastermind – the high ranking officials of D.O.J. , refuse to take responsibility. The Obama Administration has sealed court records. Mainstream media is silent on this case. They put it into a black box. This country is controlled by the D.O.J..

The goal is still there. Though “Fast and Furious” was exposed and failed, the operation continues. Follow the drum beating of Iran war, there is a warning issued this month. From it you may find the real purpose of the “Operation Fast and Furious”.

US increases travel warning to 14 Mexican states
Associated Press – 2/10/2012

MEXICO CITY (AP) — The U.S. State Department is recommending that Americans avoid travel to all or parts of 14 of 31 Mexican states in the widest travel advisory issued since Mexico stepped up its drug war in 2006.
……

It is the first time the State Department listed advisories for each of Mexico's 31 states, including the federal district of Mexico City, where there is no warning.

http://news.yahoo.com/us-increases-trav ... 38719.html

Mexican official: US travel warning 'ridiculous'
Associated Press – 2/15/2012
MEXICO CITY (AP) — Mexico's top domestic security official says a U.S. State Department travel warning on almost half of Mexico's states is "ridiculous" and "out of proportion."

http://news.yahoo.com/mexican-official- ... 50173.html

Mexico government doesn’t know it’s an intimidation from the Feds and a plan to justify a possible murder in massive killings and that the “Fast and Furious” targeted only at an individual.
katsung47

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts