The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

God Is Imaginary: Notice Your Church (Proof #20)

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby humphreys » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:40 am

Halfabo wrote:
humphreys wrote:
Event put it pretty perfectly, I think.

Until someone finds the fairy and proves he's farting, it's probably just your arse :thumbup:

How about you prove those fairies don't exist? :lol:

Proof or no proof, I'm still going to blame someone else. Especially on a crowded elevator. :sick:

I just blame whoever cooked for me
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby event_horizon » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:42 am

Halfabo wrote:
humphreys wrote:
Event put it pretty perfectly, I think.

Until someone finds the fairy and proves he's farting, it's probably just your arse :thumbup:

How about you prove those fairies don't exist? :lol:

Proof or no proof, I'm still going to blame someone else. Especially on a crowded elevator. :sick:

Awww maaaaan, you must be one of those "silent but deadly" types. :oops:
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby greeney2 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:03 am

Pretty vivid imagination EH. :roll: I'm not surprized at critical thinking that would dream that up. :clap: :wtf:
greeney2

Postby event_horizon » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:31 pm

Hey I'm not the one farting in crowded elevators. That's sadistic.

Critical thinking, in that critical situation, would be to press the button to the nearest floor and boot halfabo and his funk out. :lol: But as a preventative measure, I swear if I ever see him in an elevator before getting on, I'm taking a detour to the staircase.
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Previous

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts