The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Questions that make you think...

What are those feelings

In this forum, questions are asked which are really tough to answer. Some philosophical, some regarding morality and many others. Have fun, and post your own personal tough questions!

Postby at1with0 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:30 am

Finding the right question is important, yes.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby chiselray » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:57 pm

I like the reponses,people are digging deep to find justification for those feelings...amazing to read, i will be back to go through them again.

There is some very bad news on my side though for a work friend of mine,a good bloke ,i worked with him for years ,and recently he was only contracting to us periodically,i saw him 2 weeks before he disappeared,2 days before i posted this topic he went missing.At that point though no one thought he was missing..He is 66 years old,fowl play is expected and now the major crime squad has taken the case..
Was that it ? i feel anxiety as he is misisng,i am worried about him.But i cant do anything,i have pysically driven around ,looked into dump sites that sort of thing .Its as far as i can go with it though.
Even though this happened ,i dont think that it explains the intensity of my feelings,of course this news is terrible and i cant believe it ,but i dont think it's energy explains the creepiness,it feels more like the mass of a maelstrom.

For those who are interested in his disappearance view here..

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/boulder-mans-disappearance-out-of-the-ordinary-20120111-1pv0q.html
chiselray

Postby bionic » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:20 am

I am so sorry..similar kinds of things are happening in my life, too..
Chis..he is not you..understand?
I will pray for him.
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby Lightwolf » Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:50 am

From Chaos to Order...so the all elusive "they" say...There is no doubt that this world and our society have hit rock bottom and we all are in the midst of Chaos. The future, at best, seems bleak. We each, in our own way, fight for survival. Striving each and every day to make certain there is a roof over our heads, food on the table, and clothes on our backs. It's becoming more and more difficult to make it through each day, laboring at the behest of others hour after hour and never seeming to get anywhere. Yet...we do it...each day... hoping beyond hope, that tomorrow will be better than today...for us and for our families.

Hope...it seems a far and distant dream...a fantasy born of frustration with ourselves and the world we live in...so close, yet so far...so far...except for one thing...you...and everyone that feels and thinks as you do. That undying Faith in Man. The Faith that we will overcome... the Hope...that we will survive, despite the odds, no matter how high they might be. Knowing, without out a doubt, that God is here.. and with us all. No matter what comes...whatever changes there may be...

Our future is bright!

Lightwolf
When I die...I want to go peacefully in my sleep...like my Grandfather did...not screaming like the passengers in his car.
Lightwolf

Postby greeney2 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:01 am

I think we all have times of doubt or doom, have fellings something is in the making or something bad is brewing. Maybe just everyday anxiety, since times are so uncertain, from wars to natural disasters. All we hear in the news is negative things, and we all get older everyday. Wait til you get to me my age. :lol: You get preminitions about your own all kinds of things to worry about. Medical care to money worries, or just that unknown feeling something is about to happen.

Not to worry, its normal to have these feelings, we all worry, all have thoughts like this, or just general feelings. While we sit and ponder and worry, thinks are just naturally going well and without a problem, even if inside we are thinking the worst. Its our imaginations running a bit wild, and reflection on so many things negative we do deal with everyday. We all wonder, how and why am I the lucky one everyday, it could have been be in that accident, or I could be the one who just discovered a disease, or lost my job, or any number of life changing events.

Unless Austrailia has run out of shrimp for the "barby", I think you are save down under. :D
greeney2

Postby The_Joker » Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:06 pm

greeney, I can assure you Australia still has plenty of prawns (that is what we call shrimp) for the Barby. I for one have ordered 2kg (4.4lb) for Australia Day coming up on Wednesday for just that purpose. ;) :D
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby chiselray » Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:42 am

(bastard) :wall: jesus that is just typical, i poured out a good (what i'd call a good )post and then my connection was lost.

The post is lost !

Such a shame

a real shame..
i think i can manage a brief of what i wrote ..(i'm lazy at the mo)

anxiety is rife,i admit to having some yes at times..but the world and some of the things i see ,we all see ! may contibute to it..
i think the world has a bright future, but i do feel as though things will get worse before they get better..
I don't each shrimp greeny...
chiselray

Postby chiselray » Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:43 am

That's EAT shrimp greeny
chiselray

Postby OraProNobis » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:27 pm

frrostedman wrote:FYI I remember posting something similar to chisel's post.

It was 9 years ago.

I said I had this really weird feeling something big was about to happen.

Soon afterward, I had this weird dream that I was in a church with some old friends, and a stranger with long blonde hair pinned me down on my back and squeezed a lock of his hair and let liquid fall down on me.

Days after that, and to my complete surprise, I transformed, crossing the line from unbeliever, to believer.

Only years afterward did I learn that the feeling I had which I posted about... the gut feelling that something big was about to happen... is known as the "quickening."

After I have analyzed everything that happened... all the crazy events before and after.... my transformation as it turns out, occurred as if right out of a textbook on how a Christian rebirth should take place. In fact, I might even question what happened to me as just a projection of my own design, had I known any of this information beforehand... which i didn't. I didn't know the first thing about being saved or "born again." Reading up on it and seeing that what happened to me is so textbook, only reassures me that it was the real deal.

I still remember like it was yesterday.

hmmmm :think: Something creepy about this "story", like there is more to the reality behind it, and it isn't about christianity. :wtf:
OraProNobis

Previous

Return to Questions that make you think...

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts