The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

After 33 months of Obama...

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby greeney2 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:48 am

Obama has failed, things are worse in every direction. What has improved for you or the country with Obama?
greeney2

Postby thunder » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:08 am

not ONE damn thing has improved, ANYWHERE !!
thunder

Postby frrostedman » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:08 am

I guess bionic's life has improved in many ways. She loves the guy and can't wait for another 5 years.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby BloodStone » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:06 am

It sickens me to see people like Bionic support this Fraud!

I hope you will be just as supportive when they find out he has been in office illegally this whole time, and everything he did needs to be undone.This Country will never recover from the damage done from this imposter.

How anyone can support this scum is beyond me... :roll: Kinda tells ya where bionics morals are.Feel sorry for you. Just wish we didnt all have to suffer with you when it all comes apart.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby greeney2 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:38 am

Well, you are watching everyday the Democrats playing the same game they played with the character assasination of GWB for 8 years. The same game of denigrating McCain and Palin, as more of the same of GWB. Digging up dirt, and picking off candidates like Mr. Cain first. Its ugly becasue they are making it ugly. How convienent, the Josh Brolin GWB movie preceeding the election, and now a HBO special about McCain/Palin designed to dredge up the last election, as a reminder of not considering any republican at all. Anyone see an HBO special making Obama looking like the ninny he is with his policies, and total failures coming out just before the election? 3 years into his administration and his only theme is to continue riding of blaming Bush for all his failures.

Don't forget, in fact I hope you all go to your polls outraged like the last message we sent to Congress, we would not tolerate the Republican being locked out by Democrats, and the voters kicked a whole bunch of them down the road. Unforutnatly Harry Ried wasn;t one of them and Polosi wasn't running. What game have they all played blaming Baynor for all the Congress failures ever since?
greeney2

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts