The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

After 33 months of Obama...

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby capricorn » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:30 pm

...here's your change

Just take this last item: In the last two years we have accumulated national debt at a rate more than 27 times as fast as during the rest of our entire nation's history.
Over 27 times as fast. Metaphorically speaking, if you are driving in the right lane doing 65 MPH and a car rockets past you in the left lane.
27 times faster, it would be doing 1,755 MPH!
Sources:
(1) U.S. Energy Information Administration; (2) Wall Street Journal; (3) Bureau of Labor Statistics; (4) Census Bureau; (5) USDA; (6) U.S. Dept. Of Labor; (7) FHFA; (8) Standard & Poor's/Case-Shiller; (9) RealtyTrac; (10) Heritage Foundation and WSJ; (11) The Conference Board; (12) FDIC; (13) Federal Reserve; (14) U.S. Treasury
So, tell me again, what is it about Obama that makes him so brilliant and impressive? Can't think of anything? Don't worry. He's done all this in 33 months -- so you'll have one year to come up with an answer. Every statement in this email is factual and directly attributable to Barrack Hussein Obama. Every purposeful act of this administration is a matter of record and completely verifiable.
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:12 pm

It's not a nice thing to be saying, and I don't like saying it, but the US is a nation in decline. Can it be turned around? I sure hope so, but it won't happen with this guy in charge. Kick the bums out. Even with a turn around it will take many decades for the US to wipe out the debt. And with Government spending out of control that will not likely occur. The 21st century is gonna suck.

We need smaller government and a flat tax. Just go take a look at Washington D.C. in Google Earth. That is all government!

Idiocracy may be our fate. People love stupid.
CodeBlackv2

Postby greeney2 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:01 pm

Apologies to foriegn countries by Bush------Zero :thumbup:
Apologies to foriegn countries by Obama---- Lost Count :thumbdown:
greeney2

Postby frrostedman » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:31 am

CodeBlackv2 wrote:Idiocracy may be our fate. People love stupid.

It's a sad, sad thing to even contemplate. But so true. And on that note, I have something very important to say....

Oh. Well that's going to have to wait. I gotta run. Reruns of "Ow My Balls" just came on the TV.
Last edited by frrostedman on Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby frrostedman » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:37 am

And then some show about " batin' " or something like that I wanna see what it's about too. I guess it's a fishing show or whatever.

"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby Wing-Zero » Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:10 am

Strap in, he's going to get re-elected.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby frrostedman » Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:14 am

Wing-Zero wrote:Strap in, he's going to get re-elected.

What that says about our country, is what disturbs me more than anything. I think folks like Rubio, Christie, and Ryan decided to sit this one out because they figured as horrible as Obama is, it would be a slam dunk no matter who ran against him. Looks like that is going to blow up in everyone's face. We are in big, big trouble. I'd sooner see super-hawk John Bolton in office than the clown we have as president. :wall:

Word on the TV is the economy is on the upswing and everything is great.

Really? Then why does the job market still totally SUCK everywhere I look? Why is it that not only has no one in my entire company received a raise in 3 straight years, but the talk is we may never receive another raise--at least not until there aren't hundreds of college grads beating down the doors to take our jobs for half our pay. Why is that no one including me seems to have any spare money anymore after the bills are paid?

Why is there no talk of inflation when that is exactly what is happening right now? Prices for all goods are sky-high and gas is through the roof.

We are almost exactly where we were when Carter lost his re-election bid. All Reagan had to do was ask the American people, "Are you better off than you were 4 years ago," and he won in a landslide. Somehow today, with circumstances the same (actually worse considering the national debt), the TV tells how great everything is.

????
frrostedman

Postby frrostedman » Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:39 am

We are in a vicious cycle.

The stock market is giving a false-positive on the economy because the big corporations are seeing the benefits from slashing their work force and making huge profits as a result. The employees that didn't get laid off are being forced to work the equivalent of 2 jobs; with the alternative being to quit and get in the soup line because no one is hiring. The atmosphere right now is totally in the favor of the employers. All the employees can do is grin and bear it, with no raise and no hope for a raise; and we are constantly reminded, "Just be glad you have a job." Meanwhile underemployment hovers around 20% and more and more people are beholden to the Federal government, totally dependent on handouts, which means they will have little choice but to re-elect O'bama else their assistance gets cut off.

Obama's plan is working perfectly. And he told us during his campaign even--which he has obviously implemented--that gas prices need to go up to the equivalent of Europe ($8.00+ per gallon) so that the people are cornered and have no choice but to invest in "green" companies... companies that are hand-picked by the Obama administration.

Yep, we're getting another 5 years of this and America will never recover from it. Ameritopia will rise from the ashes and we can pretty much kiss good bye everything the Founding Fathers put in place.
frrostedman

Postby bionic » Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:53 am

Wing-Zero wrote:Strap in, he's going to get re-elected.

I want him to..there..I have said it..again

I WANT OBAMA TO GET RE-ELECTED!!
so..there
:P
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:07 am

See my posts on another thread. I think it fits perfectly with what we are discussing here.
Dream of the Future

The middle class has a big target on its back and the elites have their snipers all lined up to take them out one by one, plink, plink, plink. "Corporation" is the word of the day.

The problem with the Occupy movement is that they had no way to deliver their message. You can sell this snake oil all day, every day, "Grandma needs a scooter to get around", "unwed mothers need free health care", "the poor need food stamps", "Mexicans need free $400,000 houses". But you CAN'T sell, "Save the Middle Class!" No one puts that on a billboard. The rich use the poor as a weapon against the middle class, always have. They want only 2 classes, the rich and the poor.

There is a revolution going on today, and it is not a revolution of the people. Are the Bilderbergs behind this? Ask Yale, they know. And they keep us busy with nonsense.

And exactly what is behind the Arab Spring? I think that bears investigation. No sense in waiting for the CIA or the State Department to do it.
CodeBlackv2

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts