The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Health & Health Hazards

Don't Vaccinate!

Stay healthy and stay tuned to the most recent developments in Health watch.

Postby chiselray » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:34 am

i am a huge cocoa user..amongst it all...and on the rise..

On the rise means sticking my fingers into everything i can get or knowledge myself about..lately its Ormus.

What is it now 80 % cocoa and nothing less to get the good deal..
If you can afford 100 grams a day of blueberries then go for that..the benefits for your brain are well worth it..They call it one of the best brain foods there is..Acetyl l Carnitine is rock solid too..
chiselray

Postby Nesaie » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:50 am

Actually, I almost planted blueberries this year. But, I hear they take a year or two to really get a crop.

My boyfriend's place has lot's of natural berries. Speaking of which, I need to start picking some blackberries before the frost comes.

Ever checked out this site?

http://ofthefield.com/

I'm considering buying one of her packages. I know about dandelions, nettles, clovers, cattails, etc. But, there may be some things I can learn. I assume y'all have dandelions too?
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby chiselray » Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:59 am

yeah we got dandelions...i havnt tried any myself...or any other bush food but theres a whole supermarket out there in the bush according to some..(i think theyre full of it though )
Anyway i have never heard of Linda ,jesus imagine doing that for years on end,i guess in the right frame of mind you could do it and nothing could be more pure that an honest days adventure picking and gathering..wow certainly opens your eyes up..
Blackberries are nice too,in my dreams the other week now i had a visual of this childhood tree we used to play in,god damn it was a mulberry tree,dunno why or what the message was there ,as timing would have it discussing this type of stuff , just hours ago i went down that old place to see if the tree was still there ,damn it was long gone by the looks sadly.i certainly liked mulberries,but the stains in your shirt were as bad as beetroot.
chiselray

Postby Nesaie » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:09 pm

So Chisel, you guys are going into spring/summer now, right? As your plants are beginning to open, stop...look...listen to the new growth next to you. :D

Dandelions can be a bit bitter if you get the white milk from their veins. Do you guys have nettles? I like them, after boiled. If you guys have them, wear gloves to pick them. Then boil them for 5 or so minutes before eating them. The other thing I've watched about nettles is that after you cut them, they grow back through out the summer and fall. I haven't watched what snow does to them yet, that is coming soon. Their high in a lot of vitamins like iron.

I LOVE nature...have fun watching your own rebirth of Nature. :D ENJOY!
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby chiselray » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:47 am

summer alright nesaie...gently at the moments nothings too hot yet..

nettles..to be honest never heard of them...

Nature is grand..at the moment i am trying to hive up a bee base ...at work :twisted: the big guy doesn't like them..The wasps are not on my like list ...
chiselray

Postby Nesaie » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:55 pm

If you had nettles, you'd know what they are. They sting. Every kid around here has their tail of their first experience with nettles. Mine was going for a baseball that landed in a patch of nettles. Ugh, my arms stung for days!

But, nettles are highly nutritious. They're high in iron and they taste pretty good too. You just have to boil them first so they don't sting you. You also have to use gloves to pick them. I've learned that after cutting them back through the spring and summer, they grow new growth. So, it's a very plentiful source of nutrition through out the spring/summer. :D

http://www.wildmanstevebrill.com/Plants ... ettle.html
Nesaie

Postby mrshumphreys » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:20 pm

Nesaie wrote:One more thing. I don't know what MrsHumphrey's msm is saying, but the propaganda stations here are making the claim that flu vaccines work and are urging pregnant women to get them. We know that the health department doesn't know if they work or not.

I read the posts from the wouldbe mothers last year and it broke my heart. Way too many talked about being excited with a healthy baby in their tummy, then they took the flu shot and within days miscarried. The risk of flu killing a baby...well...flu doesn't kill people, pneumonia does. However, the vaccines definitely have negative side effects like death of a fetus. I don't want to read more posts like that this year after the propaganda machine lies and makes false claims when they know darn well that they don't know if the vaccines even work. :(

If there are any wouldbe moms around here, get lot's of vitamin D3, vitamin C. Eat lot's of raw veggies, munch on raw nuts like almonds. Eat lot's of protein from organic and grass fed meat. Drink raw milk. Don't vaccinate!

Oh, FFS. More hysterical nonsense. One in FIVE pregnancies will end in miscarriage before it reaches week 12, regardless of whether or not the mother gets a flu vaccine. These are unviable pregnancies.

The reason the health department is unsure HOW well the flu vaccine will work every year (NOT if it will, but how well) is because they can only include so many different strains in any vaccination. So they have to guess which strains will be the most far reaching every year. The vaccinations are very effective against the strains included in the vaccine. Saying the health department doesn't know if they work is disingenuous at best.

One of these days I might get bored enough to find you stats on how many lives have been saved by vaccinations just so that you can disregard them because they come from reputable sources and not the sort of quacks who still think vaccines cause autism and other completely debunked nonsense, but I wouldn't hold my breath. This conversation is always a lot of :wall:

I'm not even going to start with how idiotic Aquarian's assertion that nobody is advocating a healthy diet but just vaccinations is, because I cannot even wrap my head around the stupidity of that statement.
"It's like arguing with a brick wall, except the brick wall thinks you're an idiot, and thinks it's winning." - Humphreys, that sexy beast.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
mrshumphreys

Postby greeney2 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:38 pm

I have found her stats Mrs. Humphreys (got it right this time :lol: ) about polio, and she would still not accept it.
greeney2

Postby mrshumphreys » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:08 am

greeney2 wrote:I have found her stats Mrs. Humphreys (got it right this time :lol: ) about polio, and she would still not accept it.

Imma throw you a party for getting my name right, greeney! :dance:
"It's like arguing with a brick wall, except the brick wall thinks you're an idiot, and thinks it's winning." - Humphreys, that sexy beast.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
mrshumphreys

Postby Nesaie » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:43 pm

Wow, this thread is still alive? Amazing!
Nesaie

PreviousNext

Return to Health & Health Hazards

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts