The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Iran to Christian: Convert to Islam or Die

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby greeney2 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:58 am

The paradox to this is these countries, do have the death penalty for these "crimes", I have no idea how Hxxx has the odasity to deny it just looking at Iran, Pakistan, Afganistan, its a long list, while in this country, we are powerless to stop the building of a Mosque in the WTC shadow. They have killed now over 12 of their own people, plus now several US servicemen, over a paper book. They can scream death to infidels from the highest building in the USA, without penalty. Anyone that can not see the difference isn't seeing reality.
greeney2

Postby Halfabo » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:09 pm

greeney2 wrote:The paradox to this is these countries, do have the death penalty for these "crimes", I have no idea how Hxxx has the odasity to deny it just looking at Iran, Pakistan, Afganistan, its a long list, while in this country, we are powerless to stop the building of a Mosque in the WTC shadow. They have killed now over 12 of their own people, plus now several US servicemen, over a paper book. They can scream death to infidels from the highest building in the USA, without penalty. Anyone that can not see the difference isn't seeing reality.

You're absolutely right Greeney. All these idiots who keep claiming Islam is a religion of peace, are certainly not living in the real world. The apologists for Islam, like hxxx are incapable of admitting the inherent evil that was started by Muhammad.
Halfabo

Postby orangetom1999 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:28 pm

at1with0,

Well if everyone is going to hell anyway, there's no point in anything.

I didn't say everyone was going to hell..I said "all" deserve hell and damnation. ?There is a difference. The doctrine is that those going are those God chooses. Who are these people.. I haven't a clue. And furthermore ..it is none of my business. This is decided by God ..not by us.
What about those God does not choose...They are not going ..I have nothing to do with that as well. Neither do you or anyone else.

Easy on the drama here at1with0.

There is no contradiction here.

All that Islam and Sharia will do ...just like politics..is create hell here and damnation here on earth as well.

And this is to what our leadership is catering ...and moving over backwards at public expense???

Greeny2,

Stories like this seem to be broadcast to inflame and further misunderstanding. Lookit those crazy muslims! (you know, that very small minority of them!) They're ALL like that. ... based on the actions of the few.

Get a clue Greeny2...this is happening all to much ..by a minority. And people are taking notice. They are taking notice sufficient to take a closer look at the actions of our own government in this. Sufficient for some to see our own government in bed with this system of "A Few."

Remember what is happening in Afghanistan...the actions of a few in burning the Korans.

I agree these people are being used by their own governments...or hidden leadership..by "A Few"...but it is an investment in "chaos:" by "A Few.".

To those who know...and can think for themselves..the elections coming up are going to be the same template..."chaos." An investment by " a few" in chaos to achieve their goals...this too is Ishmael at work.
No genius required to see if for what it is. Especially when people are naturally drama queens..and easily lead by their emotions.

A Few!!!???

Be Warned about the actions of "A Few."

The problem with this template Greeny2 is that the ability to condone this kind of thing is built into the "Religion of Peace." Most may not be carrying it out..but they are not protesting it either.
And many here are finally beginning to connect the dots...to the fact that just like politics..church and state together...they are not the product advertised.
So too it is with Islam. And this can be found elsewhere in history as well..with a little looking and thinking.
By the way Greeny2, this is not just happening in Muslim nations ..it is also happening in non Muslim Nations as well...where these people are killing their own for not complying with the religion of the state..Islam. And this in contradiction to the laws of that land. It is the same people carrying this out..meaning it is not as isolated as we are often lead to think.
And once again..many are beginning to catch on to the "Religion of Peace." That it is not that Peaceful.

Guest,

It's no surprise to see pot shots taken at Constitutionalists and Libertarians, considering the dogma subscribed to. Freedom of religion and speech has always been a thorn in the side of the religion of politics.

Wow!!!! Glad to know I am not the only one who realizes that Politics is also a very devout and zealous religion in competition with other religions.

The truth is that organized religion is the one on the attack.

I agree..the devout and zealous religion of politics is on the attack.

Ok, so you guys aren't very organized.

It is a big mistake to organize religion...because of the very zealous and devout nature of the religion of government. The history reads that government must always carry on in favor of their religion....politics. But appear to be devout and loyal to their people. This means that they are very insecure...and will infiltrate other organizations they perceive as a threat to them. This is found often in history...particularly by Rome...because we have more surviving records of them.

Organized religion is "Nicolaitanism" which the Lord says He hates.

The church is a living organism..not an organization. An organism is much more difficult to infiltrate and turn to another direction or purpose by insecure and jealous government.

I agree with Hafabo's position on this.

There are no similarities between Christianity and Islam. The two religions are polar opposites. The major tenant of Christianity is love your neighbor, and your enemy also. The major tenant of Islam is subdue your neighbor, make him convert or die.

hxxx, no one here buys your BS about how wonderful Islam is. Not when we can look at our daily news and see otherwise. You are either totally clueless about the religion you claim to have been born in, or you are a professional liar. I don't believe you are clueless.

at1with0,

Let's try this again.

What happens to someone who never converts to Christianity, like, after they die?

Lets try this again...

It is not up to us...it is between that person and God..

by the way at1with0

As drive by posts go, that was pretty weak, Guest.

agree with you here. I am not interested in the insecurities of others. Nor their guilt techniques.

Halfabo,

You're absolutely right Greeney. All these idiots who keep claiming Islam is a religion of peace, are certainly not living in the real world. The apologists for Islam, like hxxx are incapable of admitting the inherent evil that was started by Muhammad.Halfabo

To my limited knowledge the word Peace to a Christian/Believer..does not mean an absence of strife..as it does to so many in the flesh. Peace is one of the names of Jesus the Christ for Remission of Sins.

In this knowledge Islam falls very short of both an absence of strife as well as Jesus the Christ for remission of sins.

I find it interesting that none of our leadership want to bring this out to the people...they should.

But it wouldn't be tolerant among those who are also not tolerant.

The tolerance of the world and the things of this world...also do not want others to separate from that which they find offensive...meaning the world itself is not tolerant.

Interesting contradiction.

Thanks to all for their posts.
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby greeney2 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:05 pm

Orangetom, your quote addressed to me is not my statement, the quote is from Hxxx's post on page one. He is the one who said your quote, not me, and I also responded to his rant regarding that statement.

Greeny2,

[color=#0040FF]Stories like this seem to be broadcast to inflame and further misunderstanding. Lookit those crazy muslims! (you know, that very small minority of them!) They're ALL like that. ... based on the actions of the few.

Get a clue Greeny2...this is happening all to much ..by a minority. And people are taking notice. They are taking notice sufficient to take a closer look at the actions of our own government in this. Sufficient for some to see our own government in bed with this system of "A Few."

Remember what is happening in Afghanistan...the actions of a few in burning the Korans.[/color]
greeney2

Postby at1with0 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:25 pm

If that's true then the decision to try to live a life as free of sin as possible, to be righteous, to find a purpose and abide by it, are all pointless.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby qmark » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:37 pm

at1with0 wrote:If that's true then the decision to try to live a life as free of sin as possible, to be righteous, to find a purpose and abide by it, are all pointless.

You can try to live a life as free of sin as possible, but you will fail miserably (as we all do). Your attemp at righteousness will come off as filthy rags (as all of ours is). And that is the point. We need Jesus Christ. That is our purpose, to be conformed into the image of Him, and we can't do that on our own.
qmark

Postby at1with0 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:09 am

What do we need Jesus Christ for, exactly, if our choices don't affect the outcome whatsoever? Why bother with Christianity/the Bible/Jesus or any religion if doing so has no bearing on our fate?

See, the way I interpret John 3:!6 is that our choices do as a matter of fact influence our fate, contrary to the meaning orangetom is suggesting.
at1with0

Postby orangetom1999 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:37 am

greeney2 wrote:Orangetom, your quote addressed to me is not my statement, the quote is from Hxxx's post on page one. He is the one who said your quote, not me, and I also responded to his rant regarding that statement.

Greeny2,

[color=#0040FF]Stories like this seem to be broadcast to inflame and further misunderstanding. Lookit those crazy muslims! (you know, that very small minority of them!) They're ALL like that. ... based on the actions of the few.

Remember what is happening in Afghanistan...the actions of a few in burning the Korans.[/color]

Greeny@,

My apologies for the mix up. Thank you for the clarification.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby orangetom1999 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:49 am

at1with0 wrote:What do we need Jesus Christ for, exactly, if our choices don't affect the outcome whatsoever? Why bother with Christianity/the Bible/Jesus or any religion if doing so has no bearing on our fate?

See, the way I interpret John 3:!6 is that our choices do as a matter of fact influence our fate, contrary to the meaning orangetom is suggesting.

Ok...at1with0,

If our choices make the difference...what difference does it make what happened on the cross?? What difference does His shed Blood make??

Since we are the determiner...what good does Jesus The Christ for Remission of Sins make??

We are the determiner...we decide...we choose...we put our monies in the box.. we offer our own sacrifices....we save ourselves. This is from Paganism.

It is also called "Works." We do various works to get saved and keep saved.

This is also the 'RCC...works....as well as many others...even Protestants as many of them have quietly and privily switched over to a doctrine of works...saving themselves. They have become in their own way..just like the RCC and others. This will lead to hell here on this earth.

By the way..this is also Islam..works...as well as hell here on this earth.

This also has another word for it...among those who know the pattern and history....it is called Demigods ..here on earth. Advancing by degrees in the traditions of this world...advancing to godhood...by works.

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

from Ephesians 2: 8&9

Notice how in history it is customary to call other men..Your Grace...My Lord..et al. This is man made history..and traditions to give religious power to men...over other men.

Grace is one of the names for Jesus the Christ for Remission of Sins...among many of His names. Faith is also another of His names.

It is not our Grace ...but His. It is His work..not ours which saves. Lest we should boast. It is also His Faith which is put in us by Him..and for His purposes.

The King James Bible says in Galatians ..the faith of Christ. The new bibles say the faith in Christ. This is a significant switch...just as I keep saying the Hebrews did in overlaying the customs and traditions of men on the Law of Moses as if it was the Law of Moses when it was no such thing.

We need Jesus the Christ for Remission of Sins..to keep in check the traditions of men..towards [b]absolute power[b]. Back towards feudalism..which is the goal of most heavily involved in the religion of politics.

And for those who know..politics is not transparent..as much as they like to boast of such. Politics is Occult..hidden and concealed from those over whom it intends to rule with [b]absolute power[b]

Christianity has always held such in check once it was Believed by the bulk of most peoples and they have free access to the Word.

The last bastion of this knowledge in this world is the United States of America. And this is what makes America very different from the rest of the world. And someone wants to bring us into the fold with the rest of the world...no thanks.

Orangetom
Last edited by orangetom1999 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
orangetom1999

Postby at1with0 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:58 am

John 3:16 refers not to works but of belief. I agree it's not works that can change your status from unsaved to saved.
It's what lies within that does or does not save you.
I firmly believe that what lies within does matter.

Ephesians 2 8-9 also mentions faith, in addition to grace. Faith is something we can choose to not have.

We can choose to believe in Jesus and what he did and we can choose to not have faith. John 3:!6 and Ephesians 2:8 support that our choices matter to a great degree. Not works but choices related to what we keep within us and what we let go of.
at1with0

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts