The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Aliens Visiting Earth: Do We Already Have Proof?

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sat May 07, 2011 11:31 am

In Chariots of the Gods, Von Daniken mentions that in South America, rock carvings have been found from 10,000 B.C. which depict camels and lions. But camels and lions have not existed in South America for many millions of years, 65 million years most likely, when the South American continent split from the African continent. This is long before humans existed. It’s reasonable to believe that camels and lions may have lived in South America for a while before dying out. But they died out millions of years before humans came along.

In 10,000 B.C. humans did not have the ability to cross oceans. Most civilizations did not have any boating skills at all. So how could South Americans know of the existence of camels and lions?

The Human race has only existed for the last 250,000 – 400,000 years so the information was not passed down from the time when South America was connected to Africa. And why would they draw pictures of animals that weren’t in South America anyway? The drawing of animals was usually for the purpose of documenting where they could be found, so they could be hunted. Who hunts camels and lions? No one.

I think the reason they were drawing these animals was because they had originally come from Africa and were transported to South America. They longed for their home and were unable to reach it. So the question is, how were they transported?

Well, if we look at stories from where we think the South Americans came from, Egypt, we find stories of the gods who came to Egypt and created human-animal hybrids to do the gods’ bidding. I think these aliens were in business. I think they came to earth to find resources, and find they did. But they needed workers to mine these resources. They didn’t want to do the work themselves. So they used more of earth’s resources, humans. They tried to cross breed humans with animals, because they would be smarter than animals but dumber than humans, just right for slavery. But this experiment looks to have been a failure, so they just used humans directly. But, this had the unavoidable consequence of exposing humans to advanced technology.

“There were giants in the world in those days.”

In every civilization, the scarcity of resources eventually takes its toll and if a species advances technologically far enough, it travels to other planets in search of new supplies; gold, silver, platinum, palladium, uranium, tritium, etc. One of the resources that today is in high demand and is in short supply is lithium. As it turns out, one of the biggest sources lithium on earth is in one place. Take a wild guess where. Yep, South America.

This explains why these aliens need to hide. They don’t want us finding out what they did and asking for our resources back. I think first came the corporations, looking for profits. They came and did what they wanted and took what they wanted, and then left. Then came the cleanup crews, perhaps directed by their governments, to cover up the truth. They wanted to keep humans on the reservation, and keep them busy with some philosophical paradox (like causing a robot to go into an infinite loop, calculating an unsolvable problem) so they left us with religion. “Yeah, let’s make them think we are gods. Then, anything we did was for their own good.”

We should get smart and stop killing other humans. We should learn a lesson from these aliens, and put people to work for the human cause: gaining the technology to match, or perhaps even surpass these aliens, so we can go and get our $hit back and pop a cap in their a$$, or pop a cap in their a$$ and get our $hit back. We are late to the party, so it’s time to get a beer, chug it down, and start partying! That means, get to work. Either that or we can sit around like monkeys in the jungle with our fingers up our butt, tossing crap at the tourists. That does not sound like a good plan.

Conservation is only going to get you so far. Renewable resource technology is only going to get you so far. Sooner or later you have to go and find more resources. Or you can make these aliens real happy and let the human race die out. It’s up to you.
CodeBlackv2

Postby bionic » Sat May 07, 2011 10:39 pm

Makes yah kinda wonder about the Greek and Roman Gods of old.
They were suppose to be Giants.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby WarAngel » Sun May 08, 2011 12:24 am

CodeBlackv2 wrote:In Chariots of the Gods, Von Daniken mentions that in South America, rock carvings have been found from 10,000 B.C. which depict camels and lions.

Nice to see someone else pick up the Ancient Astronaut Theory. :thumbup:

And the answer to the threads question is yes. We do have proof. In many places.

CodeBlackv2 wrote:It’s reasonable to believe that camels and lions may have lived in South America for a while before dying out. But they died out millions of years before humans came along.

I heard somewhere that Camels evolved in South America and cross over the Bering Land Bridge when it was above water and settled in places like the Middle East.

CodeBlackv2 wrote:In 10,000 B.C. humans did not have the ability to cross oceans. Most civilizations did not have any boating skills at all.

None that mainstream science tells of anyway. There's a new History Channel documentary called Who Really Discovered America and it has peoples from all over the world finding the Americas. Such as the Chinese and Polynesians.

CodeBlackv2 wrote:I think these aliens were in business. I think they came to earth to find resources, and find they did. But they needed workers to mine these resources. They didn’t want to do the work themselves. So they used more of earth’s resources, humans. They tried to cross breed humans with animals, because they would be smarter than animals but dumber than humans, just right for slavery.

This is also mentioned in translated of 6,000 year old Sumerian tablets translated by Zecharia Sitchin. He claims that a race called the Annunaki (which translated into something to the effect of "Those who from the Heavens came Earth") It's said that the Annukai were looking for gold. Something about fixing their atmosphere and they tried doing the work themselves then resorted to genetic manipulations of the native species. Primative humans. One theory suggests that we modern humans have within our DNA parts of the Annunaki. Making us a hybrid race.

CodeBlackv2 wrote:“There were giants in the world in those days.”

"And the sons of Adam cam unto the daughters of Eve. Who bore children to them." Which brings us back to genetic cross breeding.

CodeBlackv2 wrote:This explains why these aliens need to hide. They don’t want us finding out what they did and asking for our resources back. I think first came the corporations, looking for profits. They came and did what they wanted and took what they wanted, and then left. Then came the cleanup crews, perhaps directed by their governments, to cover up the truth.

My thinking is that their hiding for some other reason. They wouldn't be affraid of us finding out and wanting our stuff back.

CodeBlackv2 wrote:We should learn a lesson from these aliens, and put people to work for the human cause: gaining the technology to match, or perhaps even surpass these aliens, so we can go and get our $hit back and pop a cap in their a$$, or pop a cap in their a$$ and get our $hit back.

Whatever races are or were here are far in advance of us and we'd have no chance of winning a war with them. And taking a let's fight them just because stance on things is just going to make us power enemies. Not a good way to stay a functioning race.

Don't believe what science fiction says. I'm guessing it'll take us more than a few hundred years to get to a interstellar level of technology. Although railgun technology looks promising.

Our best hope for advancing technology is that we get ahold of some of theirs and reverse engineer it. So let's hope Bob Lazar's story is true. :pray:

bionic wrote:Makes yah kinda wonder about the Greek and Roman Gods of old.
They were suppose to be Giants.

Add in the Ramayana and the Bagvadgita and you've not only got aliens. But them fighting wars with each other using powerful weapons very much like our own and better.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Mon May 16, 2011 5:14 pm

One thing to keep in mind is that alien civilizations likely have governments. So they may indeed be afraid of us figuring out what they did. And, civilizations get lazy. The progress of their technology might be quite slow. I doubt that lions and camels evolved in SA. There would be remains. I just hope that once we need resources they are not all gone.
CodeBlackv2

Postby bionic » Mon May 16, 2011 6:52 pm

I think there is a point, of which , that you discover..if you need resourses..you create them..I mean..look at us, already..think about it..
there will be a sad, sad, sad, day(from our free will standpoint) when we will genetically and electronically design a "soul", a person..that simply wants to collect trash..it's IT'S nervana..it's IT'S soul purpose.(it will be happy, serving it's puropese,fyi)
beyond Gattica
That is "the grays" (our future)
believe me or don't ..whatever
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Tue May 17, 2011 6:12 pm

If you mean that we will make robots, then yes I think you are right. The lines between mecha and orga may become blurred. But animals do not have rights and robots will not have rights either. So the moral aspect of their assigned tasks is irrelevant. Just like your daily assigned tasks, they are based on what is required of you, what you are willing to do, what you can do, and what the law allows. The need for resources is the ultimate limit on freedom.
CodeBlackv2

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:17 am

well besides my own three CLOSE Encounters which I am trying to upload on video ( the vid-pic arrives but there seems to be no content? ) Anyway Facebooks uploader works a treat. My vids are on there. There has been undisputed Truth that Alien civilisations have both established bases here on Earth, and other Star-beings are frequenting on a regular basis. Also there are "Dimensional-visitors" to our percieved framework of Reality. as an occultist I cannot be "led down the garden path" by media speculation or by incomprehensible verbal diorreagh spurted out by "well paid" scientists whom are afraid to tell the truth! There are thousands of individuals dissapear in america and other cities each year? Why because like the cattle-mutilations which were ongoing from early eighties, certaiin Malevolent aliens both ET and Native! Are in short supply of glands and DNA elements from the human system. Both american/british/russian and Particularly German scientists have been messing about with poor human captives since 1954, obviously the third-reich and the thule-society play their part. Cattle mutilations If you have read about them, particularly full accounts from MUFON, included removing Brain-fluid from a large number of stallions during the night. Removal of anus and rectum parts ovaries ect. There is a ongoing "Sinister-involvement", an Occult involvment which neccesitates the interplay of human DNA and Beasts! There have been many whistle-blowers many brave men and women whom have come forward, only to be "assasinated" by Black-covert Muppets! Murderers of the worst kind. The so called Elite of this society the illuminati-followers, the NWO as it calls itself are "governed" by Non-human agencies/entitys. One has to have covered a broad range of occult knowledge and encountered what I have encountered to appreciate Mankind is a mere speck of dust in the great plan! The Tunguska Mystery of 1809 in russia talks upon a UFO crash, though pathetic scientists play up the theory that it was "merely" a meteorite that "exploded"? The damage it caused was more prone to a nuclear explosion than meteorite! It was an intelligent craft as it manouvered ( and there are many accounts of this) its way clear from local villages before IT exploded. Meteroites Do not Manouvere. secondly once exploded the debris the DNA and dust particles from the Alien-occupants on board was carried in the winds to remote forested area of russia, areas where there just happened to be "pregnant-women". This alien-dna would have entered their bodies and caused "changes" in the ovaries. Around siberia there was a number of werewolf sightings, such beings part human and part Alien. Think upon it! The human-soul is pre-dominately a virgin-entity known to Man, nope the Soul as it is called radiates in numerous beings across the entire spectrum of the Cosmic-universal system and there are many, many Universes! There are a large contingency of Contactees/abduction cases. too large to be disproven! This world this anagram for heart is full of treachery/greed and corruption. There are more Negative-currents than positive, too many charlatans too many Actors on the political-stage! I for one do not accept governmental-hype, do not accept disinformation, and certainly do not accept charachter-assasination. truth is the Aliens were here "before us"!

Postby antz123 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:07 am

I do feel all our mythical stories rather than aliens were actually another species living on Earth before us. (not discounting Atlantis or counting it in)

They were more advanced and they knew Earth goes through a turmoil every thousands of years. So those who could escape escaped those who got left back here were like most poor or least advanced tribal people of their culture.

They left Giant monuments for us to know that destruction happened in past n might happen again. But we in our ignorance cannot fathom that there could be a better civilization before us.

So Mahabharta, Greek Gods, all are stories by those tribal (read lesser advanced) telling tales of the amazing ancestors who left one day. And they went to their structures and prayed for their return someday.
antz123

Postby antigray » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:04 am

UFOs are not all flown by true extraterrestrials, the majority of them are owned and operated by our advanced Repto Sapien cousins, who share the Earth with us as their ancestral home world. They are historically cited in about 80 places in the Bible, being described as a SERPENT THAT WALKS UPRIGHT ON TWO LEGS AND IS AS TALL AS A CAMEL (8 FEET TALL). There are statues and temple paintings of them in nearly every ancient society. This has nothing to do with "religious beliefs." It is a proven historical and archaeological fact. That's why I wrote a book showing all of the real world evidence.

! blackvault wrote:
Please refrain from repeated postings about your Facebook page and selling your book. This is considered SPAM on the board, and is against the usage policy / terms of use. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
antigray

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:43 pm

Well, if aliens wanted to communicate with Humans then it would help to have a mediator, and an alien-human hybrid would work well in that capacity. Is that what you mean by our Repto-Sapien cousins?

Some people think that aliens created plagues to wipe out humans, in the past, but it seems they had as much luck getting rid of us as we have getting rid of cockroaches and ants. I think at some point their governments must have stepped in and stopped whatever was going on, lucky for us.
CodeBlackv2

Next

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts