The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Greys

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby Drogon_Malice » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:10 pm

ok so basicly i want to talk about greys, and gather as much infomation as i can on them.

i'm hoping i can kick it off and people can provide me with more infomation any and all infomation on them would be good even if you can expand on something previously said.

so lets see now

Greys are to us Extra terrestrials, beings from another world in space, they too are from the milky way gala mxy from Zeta Reticulli, they stand about 3 - 4 ft tall. have greyish - silvery metallic looking skin, large black eyes, a small mouth and nose, but apparently no ears which appear to be discernable.

now what i propse is done next instead of talking about weather or not there us their from the future we simple start discussing thier technology level or atleast what we can discern, talk about thier culture, maybe we can work out some kind of social pattern for them.

hopeful i know but i think we can do it, anyone care to help me, if you must contact me privately i'm open to talking about it.

Drogon
Drogon_Malice

Postby bionic » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:42 pm

I believe we are related to them, personally
like..cousins ..of a sort
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby touched » Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:34 am

Their heads are large, their black eyes are glossy and highly reflective, they dont blink, at least not what I saw but others have witnessed differently.Sort of long skinny neck. They have long skinny arms, 4 long fingers, one of them being an opposing thumb. On the area where the index finger uses to touch it has 4 grooves,(sensor?). The legs are goat like. They can read your mind distinctively through telepathy and communicate in our language clearly as if you were talking with your mouth but they dont make a sound, their thoughts are transmitted clearly and put in your thought process to where you can plainly hear what it is saying.3 came to my home, one seemed to be a leader. They have the ability to levitate a person and carry a person with little or no effort despite their size. They have the ability to paralyze their victim to the point you can't even talk and even scan your mind pulling up past memories. They also have the ability to erase memories . Ive heard they can cause screen memories . They are as real as I am sitting here typing this, as real as you and me. Because of the fact they knew I was concerned for my family, they brought xxxxx in to the living room to show me that she was o.k. but it was mainly my children that I was concerned for the most. Ive heard they can go through walls but Im not certain about that . When being commanded out of the house in the name of the Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost it at least draws their attention but not sure if they have to obey, I was put back under at that point. It takes approximately 30-45 minutes after they leave for the hold they put you under to wear off before you can finally move, speak,scream, whatever. Just to open your eyes to see them requires a fight . As a determined father my instincts kicked in and that's why I feel I can remember more than what most do. I hope this helps.
touched

Postby bionic » Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:44 pm

They don't just read your mind and speak to you through your mind..they can control your mind.

Think about that.

They can telepathically control minds..up close and from a distance
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby shadowcass » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:56 pm

They certainly seem to be able to control SOME minds...though by no means all. It isn't that they have such vast telepathic power...it is that humans are programmed from childhood up to obey authority...parents, teachers, police, and so on.

The consequence is that they have very little ability to RESIST control...especially when the attempt is as intimate as a telepathic contact.

The answer to the problem, then, is to strengthen your own WILL

MOST people, though, don't have a will...they are vacillating creatures influenced by the last commercial they saw or the last talk show host they heard or the last book they read.

How can they HOPE then, to resist the "Greys" or anyone else?

Well, there are exercises for that. Gurdjieff is good on the subject. One might begin by reading Ouspensky's IN SEARCH OF THE MIRACULOUS you can download a free (pdf) copy from my skydrive if you don't have it in your library:
https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=933f5a04 ... 05%2130020
shadowcass

Postby bionic » Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:14 am

thanks
:thumbup:
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby ricardo » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:46 am

bionic wrote:They don't just read your mind and speak to you through your mind..they can control your mind.

Think about that.

They can telepathically control minds..up close and from a distance

I'm thinking only through fear, or misdirection. I like to believe, our
division of ego Id super ego are so divided to partition by design.
intrusion and over load of thoughts. evidence of this may be in altered
states of hypnosis. we only are said to do things under an hypnotic state,
that consciously are not disagreeable to our true nature. ( what we normally
wouldn't do while awake)

that which defines ' self ' can you dig that?
ricardo

Postby razimus » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:20 am

The information I have on the greys is the following:

They are inter-dimensional, malevolent, they appear most commonly during sleep paralysis.

If they appear in cases other than while sleeping, attempting to sleep or sleep paralysis it would
be a sign that the host bought into the deception.

Zeta Reticuli is a deception. If you were a being with the ability to deceive, and fool
your host into believing that you were something you were not, in an attempt to change
your view towards them, building a fascination with a fictional story, as opposed to knowing
the truth for what it was, would you? You don't have to answer that question, because,
the deceptive spirit beings already have, and their bogus story is being sold, hook, line and
sinker, but only to a select few, perhaps more than a few. Those who don't buy into the whole
phenomenon are better off in this scenario.

I only speak the truth concerning this matter, from personal experience.
razimus

Postby antz123 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:57 am

@ Bionic

when you say related does it mean sort of Ape+Greys = Human?
antz123

Postby WarAngel » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:12 pm

Here's some pics I took off a YouTube video last night.
They're from an episode of UFO Files called "The Greys Agenda."

Greys (Artist Depiction) 18.JPG
Greys (Artist Depiction) 18.JPG (17.76 KiB) Viewed 1573 times

Greys (Artist Depiction) 06.JPG
Greys (Artist Depiction) 06.JPG (17.31 KiB) Viewed 1573 times

Greys (Artist Depiction) 19.JPG
Greys (Artist Depiction) 19.JPG (13.37 KiB) Viewed 1573 times
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Next

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts