The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

Misc UFO Pics Thread

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby bionic » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:45 pm

The beings i saw all were pretty much a type of gray
taller slimmer ones, heads not so big and they were biege or pale gray powdery looking
A shorter one with a larger head this being was very ancient and he glowed (felt like he was my owner or something like that)
your standard gray, gray
a treally short little guy , plae gray with round black eyes

and in more dreamlike, less lucid encounters I saw furry people, and blue people with lizardlike eyes
and huminoids

this was all long ago, now

ships I have seen (and remember)..
at age 13, a dark smaller cigar shaped one darting about, with lights going around it's center (like the blimp has) (other kids, my siter and my dad saw it, too)
at age 22 the big black triangle
these wer eboth ndusk/night encounters, so the ships looked black
then around 2003/2004
I had some strange daytime encounters much later..
one was with white "dots"/crosses(hard to tell..they were hard to focus on for some reason) flying in formation (first they did a bowling ball pattern..like the lights on the triangle..then they realigned into a bow shape and floated off (I was with my son at the time)
I had another encounter over my son's school (while waiting to pick him up)at first I thought it was a white trash bag or something caught on the wind..it became apparent it was alive or something..it flew like a bird in slow figure eight patterns over my son's school and as I casually walked over to mention it to someone else to look at , it suddenly shot up and looked like a star in the daylight sky, before they could even look
lastly, I saw a daytime one like that white round one you posted
From underneath it was glowing white and round (it was high up, could have been a disk) with a dark circle in the center..the dark circle was gray with a sort of shadow passingback and forth over it like an energy pulse or something (I had lost my cat and was out looking for him..felt the urge to look up and it was there..I knew I would get my cat back as i lookedat it and did later that day)
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby airwolf282 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:19 pm

DH_Vampire_2010.jpg
DH_Vampire_2010.jpg (105.19 KiB) Viewed 1257 times

I can't figure out what exactly the thing is to the right of the aircraft. This was taken at an airshow in Australia. The only two aircraft flying during this particular display were the De Havilland Vampire (pictured) and a Gloster Meteor (WW2 British jet fighter). It was taken with an 8MP Olympus digital camera. No other photographs with this camera have shown any such anomalies. I have no idea of what it could be but I'm pretty damn sure it isn't a Gloster Meteor :?
airwolf282

Postby chiselray » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:38 am

i can tell you a little about UFO picture topics here ,in a previous time on a different board many years ago there were 2 members who posted a thread full of amazing pictures,donated ( stolen ) :shifty: i mean borrowed from other sites..
The first attempt was a popular hit,it was sadly ended due to a board malfunction( wrong as) i believe it was a hacker attack..
The second topic meant refurbishing the first as best as it could have been,but it was never the same, a lot of blood went into the first..
I wonder where my old mate is... :ugeek:
chiselray

Postby WarAngel » Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:09 am

What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby WarAngel » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:02 pm

What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby WarAngel » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:02 am

UFO on Australia Google Earth

Australia Craft (Google Earth) 01.JPG
Australia Craft (Google Earth) 01.JPG (9.99 KiB) Viewed 1185 times

Australia Craft (Google Earth) 02.JPG
Australia Craft (Google Earth) 02.JPG (13 KiB) Viewed 1185 times
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby Butcher » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:50 pm

WarAngel wrote:Didn't see a thread that fit the description I wanted so here it is.

I was looking through TR3 B pics when I found this stunning pic. It's great because it's actually close up and much clearer than a vast majority of UFO pics.

UFOs - Craft Over Scotland.jpg

I couldn't believe how good this pic was when I found it and I thought something to the effect of "What the hell is that!?" Most pics you can't see much. Some barely show anything. But this is the best I've seen. Too good to be a hoax. So I don't know if it's some Military Black Project or an actual Non-Human craft. Either way, whatever the answer is it's something amazing.

Oh and on a personal note: 100 POSTS!!! Image Image

I've seen the first one myself. It was huge, and fling pretty low in a small city. You'd think more than me, and my wife and kid would have seen it and reports would have been widespread, but no.
Butcher

Postby WarAngel » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:57 am

Butcher wrote:I've seen the first one myself. It was huge, and fling pretty low in a small city. You'd think more than me, and my wife and kid would have seen it and reports would have been widespread, but no.

I agree. This picture is of such good quality and of a large object that is surprising we haven't heard more about it. It could have been one of the major cases. So it must have only been visible for a short time or some government agents (MIBs?) may have "discussed" the event with witnesses.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby Butcher » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:54 pm

The triangular UFO is a US military craft called the TR-3B
Butcher

Postby WarAngel » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:37 am

Butcher wrote:The triangular UFO is a US military craft called the TR-3B

Is it the one flown over Belgium?
What if it were true?
WarAngel

PreviousNext

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects