The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Is this what happens when you've gone to pubic school???

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:43 am

frrostedman wrote:
Rykuss wrote:A few thoughts:

Feed our hungry children for starters. It's amazing to me how cynical people here are, they walk past families on the street and ignore them but somehow they weep like a baby when they see families on the street in other countries. Oh but it's America, they had their chance so screw them.

Every single poor hungry American citizen is entitled to free food from our government. So what's the problem?

Yes I'm sure you'd like to think that, wouldn't you? No chance of being denied, eh? Have you ever applied? Do you even know what that entails? I'm betting on no.

Postby at1with0 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:11 am

frrostedman wrote:

Feed our hungry children for starters. It's amazing to me how cynical people here are, they walk past families on the street and ignore them but somehow they weep like a baby when they see families on the street in other countries. Oh but it's America, they had their chance so screw them.

Every single poor hungry American citizen is entitled to free food from our government. So what's the problem?

It's often stale leftovers :P
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby greeney2 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:40 am

All fooling around and joking aside OT, this country feeds half the world in free humanitarian policies, it one person in this country is hungry its a crime. It is a crime people are living out of their cars, if they are lucky to still have a car for shelter, and that an alley and KFC trash cans are tonights dinner.

We talk about the rich disappearing, and all that will be left is the middle class. Our system can not survive without 3 class to buffer each other, and the only one that is, and always be the buffer, is the middle class. If its just the rich and the poor, we will collapse as the poor will be totally at the mercy of the rich, all control will be lost. The kings in the castle, and the pesants. The rich are never going to disappear, only the middle class can move up to the rich, or fall down to the poor and dwindle away. So we always redefine the middle to fool ourselves. Taxing the rich more for every bind we get into only trickles down, in the form of inflation and declining jobs, until the middle can not absorb it anymore.

There is one more part of the formula IMHO, and its something the rich are doing to us, which is outsoursing of products and jobs to overseas r foriegn countries. THAT IS WHAT WE ATTACK IN THE RICH! It is just as shameful as feeding the world, but not enough food to feed our homeless and needy.(I know I just got finished talking about the fraud) Yes there is fraud in welfare, but there is something comepletly wrong when Americans are eating from a garbage can. Zoltan was right about that, he just acted like Canada doesn;t have homeless and starving. The rich and these corparations have sold out this country, farming out the jobs to Aisa, Mexico, all over the world.

I would pass imediate laws to fine, not tax, outsoursed jobs and products. No defence contractor should be even allowed to outsourse, even examples like Boeing who make defence money, and the R&D benifits commercial aircraft that are farmed out. My state, California just contracted a bridge section to be made in Korea, and shipped back here. This state is dying and they spend our tax dollars employing Aisa. Something wrong when you call a 800 number for your bank or insurance, and its answered in India. Mine is the Philipines which is a US territory. Many companies, built and opeded plants just inside Mexico for cheap labor. When we have close to 15% unemployed our corparations should not be allowed to make profit, sending jobs out of our borders, plus we let illegals have the jobs they claim nobody wants.

Simple math from even a public education tells me 10 million illegals + plus unknown numbers of outsoursed jobs eguals at least half our our unemployment ranks. You do the math about staring Americans, and how many worldwide people we send food to.
greeney2

Postby frrostedman » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:58 am

Guest wrote:
frrostedman wrote:

Yes I'm sure you'd like to think that, wouldn't you? No chance of being denied, eh? Have you ever applied? Do you even know what that entails? I'm betting on no.

I've had my fair share of government cheese, "guest." I know all about what it takes to get money, food stamps, rent-controlled housing, free utilities, and all the other things the government has to offer poor people in this country. Yes, there are some forms to fill out, but if someone can't be bothered to fill out a few forms and get their assistance legally, then they can sponge off others or eat rats. Their choice. Shouldn't be anyone else's problem.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:01 am

The "Privilege of being an American" ????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I missing something here? Being an American is a privilege granted by the Government??

Being a American is something issued by the Government????

Is this what they are teaching in public school today. Does no one catch it but me???

Do you have to be a public school graduate to "not catch on" to this stupidity???

Someone tell me how a pubic figure can make such a dumb stupid statement as "The Privilege of being an American" and no one ..even in the media catch on to it and call them on this???

Interesting, yet these folks don't live in the real world. Public education is the avenue upon which the brainwashing first begins....any deviation from the standard text by any teacher results in a lecture from those who provide the script. It's why my genius bro in law quit and took up with corp America...I guess he caved in a sense....someone warned him years ago...........if he has regrets he'll not be real eager to admit them..

I wonder.. do they still say that there's no such thing as a stupid question? :lol:

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby at1with0 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:07 am

Cole_Trickle wrote: I wonder.. do they still say that there's no such thing as a stupid question? :lol:

Some teachers still encourage questions.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby orangetom1999 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:29 am

Cole Trickle,

Interesting, yet these folks don't live in the real world. Public education is the avenue upon which the brainwashing first begins....any deviation from the standard text by any teacher results in a lecture from those who provide the script. It's why my genius bro in law quit and took up with corp America...I guess he caved in a sense....someone warned him years ago...........if he has regrets he'll not be real eager to admit them..

I wonder.. do they still say that there's no such thing as a stupid question?

I am gratified to know that someone else catches it. ..However few. But I suspect this has always been the human condition.

Agree ..public education is the avenue by which the brainwashing first begins.

I know of one teacher who was teaching language/english and that alot of what is true or not can be determined by the usage or non usage of the language. Knowing some history also helps...even etymology...the history and derivation of words.

What happened in "Public Education" with this teacher is that when the students learned the knowledge of language use and misuse ..they began going to their other classes and calling out the teachers on the curriculum...based on these language skills. This did not work out well and this particular teacher was terminated for teaching his students how to think based on the understanding of language. Years later one of his students visited him and in conversation he stated that he believed he was employed to teach people the truth and how to determine the truth on any particular topic.

Not many teachers today dare to go this route. They would quickly be culled out.

As to encouraging questions or questioning...this is standard M1A tactic in many places today until someone asks a question no none in positions of authority wants to have asked ...much less answered. I have seen this myself ..in several instances.

Your thinking and acting/conducting for yourself and your self interests...is not encouraged or promoted. Lock step thinking and conduct is encouraged.

My view of this template is that it is mixing leaven with unleaven, new wine with olde..is now become the standard bill of fare across this land. This to the point where mediocrity is become now excellence.

All of this under the guise of Multiculturalism, tolerance, and whatever template will come up next.

What this person in the OP is speaking of ..is what happens when enough Public Education takes place. We no longer know the difference in privileges and rights...or legal and lawful...et al.
But we do know what is on TV and in the movies this week..on ESPN et al.

To me ..a public education= a television and movie education...based mostly on instant gratification and emotions. Not in the real world.
And these people are now in positions of leadership....and it is showing on them.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts