The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Petition to IMPEACH ALL Senators who Voted for "U.S. is a Ba

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Wing-Zero » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:01 pm

katsung47 wrote:Though you try to cheat people, Obama knew better what he signed. Tell me what he said that "his administration won't use that law" means?

Cute, another ad hominem, but you have no proof nor evidence that the bill allows for what you say it allows.

Rykuss wrote:Several congressmen that supported this bill are under the impression that it does indeed include U.S. citizens, have said that was their intention and they wished the bill went further. It's all there on CSPAN and linked on youtube for all to see. Maybe I could sort through my web history and pull up such a video I watched just last night.

I'd like to see that video. I'm also fully aware that Congressfolk would have no problem putting the actual writing into a bill and signing our lives away.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:52 am

I'm still digging through my history, I watch and visit a lot of places! :shock: Let me know what you think of this one. Anyone can host these and give them whatever title they like, I look past that and judge the contents within. My apologies, I had to run out the door shortly after posting this morning. Anyway, this one is an eye opener because they are discussing not only the NDAA but intelligence gathering. I think this was a discussion about Homeland Security in general.

These are some of the people responsible for such bills and it's eye opening just to hear them speak.

Postby katsung47 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:44 pm

Wing-Zero wrote:
katsung47 wrote:Though you try to cheat people, Obama knew better what he signed. Tell me what he said that "his administration won't use that law" means?

Cute, another ad hominem, but you have no proof nor evidence that the bill allows for what you say it allows.

Myth busted: Yes, the NDAA does apply to Americans, and here's the text that says so
Sunday, January 01, 2012
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
First off, the offending section of the bill that used to be called 1031 was moved to 1021. Here is the title:

(http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-...)

SEC. 1021. AFFIRMATION OF AUTHORITY OF THE ARMED FORCES OF THE UNITED STATES TO DETAIN COVERED PERSONS PURSUANT TO THE AUTHORIZATION FOR USE OF MILITARY FORCE.

The two relevant sections to consider are titled and stated as follows;

(d) CONSTRUCTION. -- Nothing in this section is intended to limit or expand the authority of the President or the scope of the Authorization for Use of Military Force.

By PARSING the language here, we must split it into two sentences based on the "or" operator. This statement essentially means:

• Nothing in this section is intended to LIMIT the authority of the President or the scope of the Authorization for Use of Military Force.

• Nothing in this section is intended to EXPAND the authority of the President or the scope of the Authorization for Use of Military Force.

In other words, this section places no limits whatsoever of the "authority of the President" to use military force (against American citizens). Keep that in mind as you read the next section:

http://www.naturalnews.com/034538_NDAA_ ... z1kQnEAmHC
katsung47

Postby Wing-Zero » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:18 pm

You might wanna fix that 404 gpo.gov link, champ.

Edit: Check SEC. 1022., buddy. It says the exact same thing.

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-112h ... 540enr.pdf

(b) APPLICABILITY TO UNITED STATES CITIZENS AND LAWFUL
RESIDENT ALIENS.—
(1) UNITED STATES CITIZENS.—The requirement to detain
a person in military custody under this section does not extend
to citizens of the United States.

Next, please.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:12 pm

Wing-Zero wrote:You might wanna fix that 404 gpo.gov link, champ.

Edit: Check SEC. 1022., buddy. It says the exact same thing.

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-112h ... 540enr.pdf

(b) APPLICABILITY TO UNITED STATES CITIZENS AND LAWFUL
RESIDENT ALIENS.—
(1) UNITED STATES CITIZENS.—The requirement to detain
a person in military custody under this section does not extend
to citizens of the United States.

Next, please.

I think the petition should be to impeach all Senators with "scary views" about US citizens. :lol: C-SPAN has all the evidence we need. When these people speak, I can't help but facepalm. :lol:

Postby Wing-Zero » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:17 pm

Rykuss wrote:I think the petition should be to impeach all Senators with "scary views" about US citizens.

I'd sign that petition exactly one billion times.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:55 am

Wing-Zero wrote:
Rykuss wrote:I think the petition should be to impeach all Senators with "scary views" about US citizens.

I'd sign that petition exactly one billion times.

Talk about a major hand cramp. :shock:

Postby katsung47 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:41 pm

Ron Paul Demands Repeal of NDAA in Post-Primary Speech

Posted by clnews Thursday, February 2nd, 2012

http://consciouslifenews.com/ron-paul-d ... h/1124191/
katsung47

Postby katsung47 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:29 pm

NDAA Nullification Passes Virginia Senate by a Veto-Proof 39-1 Vote
Posted by Michael Boldin

Today, the Virginia Senate took a firm stand in support of liberty, the Constitution for the United States, and the Constitution of Virginia by voting in favor of House Bill 1160 (HB1160), the “NDAA Nullification Act.”

The final vote was 39-1.

After a motion to recommit (delay until next year) went down to the wire before being rejected yesterday (report here), groups across the political spectrum activated in support of the legislation, which codifies in law that no agency of the Commonwealth of Virginia – including defense forces and national guard troops, will comply with or assist the federal government in any way under it’s newly claimed powers to arrest and detain without due process.
http://tenthamendmentcenter.com/2012/02 ... 39-1-vote/
katsung47

Postby katsung47 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:56 pm

NDAA Public Law 112-81 censored from the public; Is this a Coverup?

March 10, 2012 by Brian D. Hill

http://uswgo.com/ndaa-public-law-112-81 ... overup.htm
katsung47

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts