The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Dream of the Future

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:32 pm

I recently had a dream, and oh what a dream it was! I usually don't remember much of my dreams but this one I remember in vivid detail. It was a dream of the future. I never dream of the future. It starts with a scene of a man, wearing some kind of uniform, entering a dining hall with lots of people there. One wall is covered with a video display where a tech is discussing the latest attack on their military supply depot.

He is showing the remains what looks like a circuit board. It has some interesting components on it. He points out the chip that runs the AI. This thing came from a robot. He says it was a stealth robot, very hard to detect, very hard to stop. Probably sent by the Corporations because only they have something this sophisticated.

This guy, whose name I don't know, grabs a tray of food and sits down. He is thinking about the state of the world. In his time the governments have all been wiped out. The world is run by 3 groups, the Corporations, the Criminals, and the MOralists.

MOralists is a bad term perhaps. They are not a religious organization, per se. Its based on the fact that it's members are Mecha-Orga's, cyborgs. They have implants which give them capabilities beyond humans, like the ability to communicate telepathically, some over very long distances. And this guy can even communicate with other planets, but no one knows that.

It turns out, this guy is in a prison, and he is a guard. The prisons were turned over to the MOralists because if they were run by the Corporations or the Crminals they would be nothing but slaughter houses. Morality in the future is left to the cyborgs.

The majority of the world's governments had all but collapsed under their own weight and corruption, being effectively run by the Corporations, when there was a simultaneous worldwide attack on them. They fell quickly.

Unbeknownst to anyone, the guy has been contacted by an alien planet, by someone trying to warn him of Man's impending doom. Humans are now seen as a threat by other planets.

It goes into more detail about the politics and war between the 3 powers. It goes into much greater detail about the technology, which is really bizarre how I could know any of this! The AI chip is really interesting. It is a bit like The Terminator but not much. The story is completely different. No Sarah Connor. No Judgement Day.

I don't know but I think I saw the actual future. It makes sense. The world today is run by corporations already and organized crime has made a comeback. Technology is advancing steadily in all the areas that would make cyborgs possible (quantum bio-entanglement). Knowing humans, it all makes sense. And all of this, and more, from a dream.
CodeBlackv2

Postby at1with0 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:40 am

It is a possible future.

INteresting! :D
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:43 am

I didn't intend for this to be a political discussion but...

The more I think about it, I believe I've hit on something big here. Consider the Supreme Court's recent ruling that, effectively, Corporations are people, and add to that the shrinking middle class, large scale layoffs, internationalism, currency destruction, and many other things. Consider this. Assume you had a population of 100 people, and 1 person ran a corporation. In a democracy, there would be a max of 100 votes and the majority would get their will. Now, if the 1 person's corporation gets a vote, now you have 101 votes, so if you had 50 people voting YES, and 50 people voting NO, then the corporation becomes the tie breaker and the 1 person running the corp gets his way. But that's not good enough. Now consider that the corporation actually gets more than 1 vote, because the bill that was just passed championed the concept of "vote your shares", which means, the number of shares = the number of votes you have. And 50 people have shares in the company, with the largest block owned by the 1 person who runs the company. Now the other 50 people have effectively no say so what-so-ever in the laws that are created, or removed (which rarely happens).

See how that works? Guess what? That's exactly what is going on in America today. This recent ruling by the Supreme Court is just the first step. Once corporations can get enough control over the government, they can enact any laws they want, against the will of the people. What do you think will happen next?

I don't know what to call it, Fascism, Oligarchy, Corporism, Polyarchy? Whatever it is, it ain't Democracy. George Orwell never saw this coming.

The original goal of the concept of Corporation was to shield the owners from personal liability. If the company made a product that was dangerous and someone got hurt, the owners of the corporation would not be held responsible, personally. The corporation would be, however. But the elites of America have decided that that is not good enough. They want more power, and part of the plan to get that power is to eliminate the middle class.

The American system has always worked because every person had some hope of moving up the pyramid, that is every civilization, and becoming wealthy. This concept is under direct attack by the wealthy elites today. They don't want anybody moving up. In fact, they want the entire middle class moving down.

Today's middle class will become the MOralists, mentioned before. The Corporations and Criminals already exist, and the Governments will become superfluous and powerless. The poor will simply be devoured by the Morlocks. Such is our fate.
CodeBlackv2

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:35 am

Every week the US government moves closer and closer to angering the people to the point of physical violence. I truly believe my dream is going to come true. Governments will fall. Just look at recent events, like fast & furious, and the Supreme Court striking down immigration laws of Arizona (despite being copies of federal laws), and a new round of massive spending plus planned tax increases. This is just more evidence of the need for a revolution in the US, just like the Arab Spring. Its all going to happen, only a matter of time.
CodeBlackv2

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:55 pm

More stuff to support the prediction:

The government lied to the people about Benghazi. More motivation for revolt.
Taxmegheddon and fiscal cliff looms large. More stress on society. How far is too far?
The government plans to raid SS by phasing out benefits by means testing. Promises from governments mean nothing.
Science has determined that life on earth came from space and micro-organisms from space are likely responsible for evolution and disease.
Some believe the god of the bible was machine intelligence, trying to repair what was done on this planet 170,000 to 250,000 years ago, which created the human race as slaves. We will follow in his footsteps and move towards machine intelligence. The Hebrew language is mathematical, sounds like the thinking of a machine to me.
Computer technology based on biological organisms and concepts is on the horizon.

So many things that people do start to make sense when you see the big picture. Humans are programmed to think and do certain things. Human DNA guarantees a maximum 120 year lifespan as if purposefully set. Old slaves aren't very useful.
"My spirit shall not always strive with man, for he shall live but an hundred and twenty years."
Neat how that matches up. And people waste their time arguing religion vs. science.

Look at the wars on earth and you see the struggle between the old humans and the new humans. I guess that's why the god of he Bible didn't change that 120 year lifespan. We need more generations for his changes to take full effect. Don't fight it. You can't stop it. Meanwhile the gov continues their work in secret, thinking they can advance technology fast enough to fight back, or protect us from aliens. Good luck.

Hollywood portrays machines as the bad guy and judges us for thinking like machines. Huh, they got it backwards. If we thought like machines we wouldn't have all these problems. Embrace your god. Strip off the flesh.
CodeBlackv2

Postby En-Lugal » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:26 pm

Yeah I like playing Necrons too. :P
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts