The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

American children starving and eating rats 2012

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby frrostedman » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:04 am

Cole, no offense intended. But you do seem to have a very narrow view. If something suits your way of thinking, you applaud it and--as Greeney suggests in this one example--don't seem bothered at all as to whether it is based in fact or not. Photoshopped pictures? Not a problem, as long as they support your view.

What I would be very refreshed to see, and I'm sure others as well, is for you to take the same die-hard approach toward getting to the bottom of something, whether it supports your view or doesn't support your view.

Until I(we) see that kind of fairness and impartiality, we are left with no choice but to conclude you do indeed, have an agenda.

Now then. With all that said, at1 has a valid point. Who doesn't have an agenda? I sure do. But we could all stand to be a little more fair and impartial in our debates.

What I dig about you Cole is you say what you think and think what you say. I'm the same way and I've learned the hard way that this will rub people the wrong way and at least in my case, prevent someone from rising to the top in their place of employment. It seems that once you start knocking on the Corporate door to be let in, the first prerequisite is, "Are you willing to be a yes man and a kool aid drinker? If so, the job is yours. If not, you will never get past a certain level."

I digress (that issue has been burning with me lately so it came out) but again, I really do identify with and appreciate your "say it like it is with no sugarcoating" way of doing things. I wanted to get that out so you don't walk away from this message thinking I'm just piling on or trying to be a jerk. Thanks.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby bionic » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:05 am

I think we can all agree that there is poverty in the world..and that there are starving children in the world..and that the world is not a perfect place...and that people are not perfect...we strive, right?
those of us that can, should do our bit, if we all woroked harder to make our little circle of reality as pleasant as possible..well...that adds up

a quote about splinterss and eyes comes to mind...
"Why do you look at the splinter in your brother's eye, and not notice the beam which is in your own eye?"
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby zoltan2 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:15 am

zoltan2 wrote:
greeney2 wrote:All that spiel and you still could not say "Zoltan, Greeney is right, those 3 photoshopped pictures were ridiculous, and should be questioned".

You talk a big story Cole, but you just refused to see the truth as the truth, and a lie as a lie. Yes you do have an adgenda and so does zoltan.

The agenda :mrgreen: :mrgreen: is just discussing are opinions and views.
Its to bad that my views and others on 911 the Vatican and the Catholic Church and the pig police USA imperialism confronts you.
If you thing its to hot get out of the Kitchen
The world is not the World according to Greeney 2

My post has been tampered with by the Blackvault catholic Moderator to make me look bad.
I never used and put the words pig police in my original posts.
Its seems that mr Greeney 2 like to play games and will do everything to discredit me
zoltan2

Postby capricorn » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:37 pm

I have a heard time believing Greeney would do something like that :shock:
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby greeney2 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:57 pm

Thank you Capricorn, greeney2 did not do that, and if he did, it would be recorded to the Moderators logs, you do not see. Our menu has the logs, moderators and the administrator have access to these logs, that document any change, edit or deletion, and by who it was done to any given post.
greeney2

Postby zoltan2 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:46 pm

greeney2 wrote:Thank you Capricorn, greeney2 did not do that, and if he did, it would be recorded to the Moderators logs, you do not see. Our menu has the logs, moderators and the administrator have access to these logs, that document any change, edit or deletion, and by who it was done to any given post.

So who did it.
I did not put pig police
zoltan2

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts