The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Other Paranormal and Occult

A Word to the Wise on "The Daring of the Dark"

The paranormal and occult have many sides, discuss all other paranormal/occult topics that don't fit anywhere else.

Postby shadowcass » Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:38 pm

I must apologize to all of you for the delay in posting the second part of this. In fact, I have to tell you there may not BE any more of this. About twenty minutes after I posted the first part of this I got a call from Donny Oswald telling me I'd better "cease and desist."

For those of you who don't know Donny he pretty much runs the FBI office here in Minneapolis and apparently the FOIA doesn't cover the events that took place at the Thunderbird Lodge back in '98.

Alll I can say is "Oops!"

So I can't tell you about the famous physicist who showed up during our investigation babbling about "dark matter" and "alternate realities" and "errant time-streams" and "Cthuloids" and all that stuff physicists babble about.

NOR can I tell you about what the "Men in Black" had to do with it and what they did (or THREATENED to do) to the cute little puppies and the soft fluffy kittens of any who DARED to talk.
I am forbidden to discuss these things---at least for now.

John...if you want to make an FOIA request to the FBI go ahead. But it might be better to just forget this whole thing.
Forget the implications of the Thunderbird Lodge Haunting.

Forget that this case provided all the evidence we ever needed that even the WILDEST theories about "aliens" and "crypto-beasties" and "ley lines" and "GOVERNMENT CONVER-UPS" are all absolutlely TRUE!!!

Forget that it showed that not only is the group known as THE ILLUMINATI completey GENUINE but that some or all of them are NOT HUMAN.

Forget it, I say.

For your own sake, John. And for the sake of the puppies and the kittens.

FORGET.
shadowcass

Postby bionic » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:56 am

we are protected
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:16 pm

What the? :shock:

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:03 am

hmm seems I missed out on this one, shall have to do some investigations. As an occultist for thirty-eight years whom has seen/encountered many paranormal/supernatural events, I play little to FBI/CIA/MI6 or NSA threats! They are of course playthings for the illuminati-Church! Hitlers Thule society or more himmlers! And the Vhril-society are the early foundations for todays corrupt and sinister earthly domination! The so called elite whom sit around taking cocaine/heroin living a life of debauchery (in all of its terms) are of course SUBORDINATE to their Masters, and such are indeed NOT human! Occultists, that is not those whom proffess to be and take money at the drop of the hat for so-called readings! No, True Occultists live in a world which does not reflect on Material-Illusions! I have seen worlds in dream-altered-states which one could say/ are caused by hyper-active cerebral-electrical-impulses whilst aslleep. such hyper-active impulses along with larger than normal-glands cause a ?; Remote-viewing-state/. remote-viewing is not just subject to the awakening-state! My mother bless her used to say that I walked where angels feared to tread. "Quite true", I wouldnt have it any other way! The Unknown is my life certainly NOT marriage, companionship ect. I have put a Novel on the google-books pile. It is Free-download, It talks upon the orighns of species on " earth," anagram for the " heart" of the system. It kind of "disguises" knowledge i have aquired throughout so many years. Read it it might be Enlightening? ELDER TAPES TRThompson. Anyway I have a quest or two pertaining to a mysterious death of one NETTA FORNARIO her pic is on my profile page. she was a friend of Dion-fortune an occultist and like Madame Blatvaski interested in both negative and positive outside-forces both ET and Dimensional. she died on a remote scottish Isle in unusual circumstances, a place Im visiting shortly to investigate. Obviously these Black-covert forces are reading all comments E-mails ect so I say to them "dont take on something you cannot handle!! I leave with a quote from E/tapes " For She whom spins the Webs of Space, is not of the Aeons making. for when she returns to repair a past, She disperses a New-awakening. (The Spider-queen of space)

Return to Other Paranormal and Occult

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts