The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

American children starving and eating rats 2012

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby zoltan2 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:37 am

capricorn wrote:
zoltan2 wrote:Stop policing the world United States of America and bombing the world and take care of your citizens

actually, we give to much to our citizens already; they need to start taking care of themselves. If you live in New York state you can be a lifetime welfare recipient. Don't know of any other place in the world where you can receive a perk like that. But; unfortunately our complacency for the life of luxury in the country has caused us to throw money at the problem of poverty rather than address the root cause.
Welfare can be wonderful thing for people in time of need; however, the problem is that it's severely being abused. You literally have families in which generation after generation live off welfare and being taught that it is acceptable.

46 million people are receiving welfare in this country; that's more people (a lot more) than there are in all of Canada... and your telling us to take care of our citizens? ha!

People are not living in tent cities here nor in cars
zoltan2

Postby greeney2 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:48 am

http://intraspec.ca/homelessCanada_news-and-reports.php

AGain Zoltan you are full of boloney. Read it and weep, Canada has a huge homelessness problem plus a huge poverty problem. You have a definition in Canada called absolute homelessness, which means living on the street or park benchs, over 300,000 if them. You also have a definition called concealed homelessness that includes people living out of cars, again figures over 450,000. in addition to those in separate 3rd catagory living with others, couch surfing, etc. etc. Since your population is 33 million, having over 1 million homeless in some form is nothing to bragg about.

Your country if you read it, gives tickets to panhandlers, who are asking for money for food, and the articials have a entire host of stories concerning panhandling laws. YOu consider them problems and harrass them for what you call begging. Don't get me wrong, I hate panhandlers who are scamming, and just took their clean cloths out of the dryer, but the true hungrey and homeless is different. REad further and you will read statistical beliefs of other canadians, included how many do not give a dime to the homeless, and believe they want to live on the street, and have mental problems. Canada is not that hospitable to the absolute homeless.

Like I said, Canada has its own homeless problems, and its own share of welfare fraud, as stated how many Canadians have collected off your own welfare programs, over 25%. How many were fraud, just like in this country, its a universal problem.

Canada does not just let the borders flow 10 million illegal people in that also suck the life out of the system, making the legitimate cases get turned down, due to the floodgates of false claims and the illegal glut on our economy. In Canada any illegal can blend right in, until he tries to apply for any city or government service. In our system, the police can not even ask for a green card, and they are free to use any government services without persecution. They use the emergency rooms for regular medical problems, and disappear never paying a dime. OUr school boards are all in financial problems and crisis, yet we have hundreds of thousands of illegal mexican kids enrolled in our schools just in Los Angeles. They are educated by us, use the country hospitals, the lunch programs at school, and the schools can not even tell the families what list of pencils to buy, it is illegal to require them to buy anything. Guess who pays? most teachers spend personal money every year for basic supplies for their classrooms.

You have no place or position to be smug Zoltan, nor does Canada. You do not load your schools in droves with known illegal children. Yes the USA is involved all over the world, we do the dirty work, and get critisized by those who do nothing. We are also giving food, aid, and humanitarian billions everywhere. I do not see Canada rescuing kidnapped vessils by Somalian pirates. I certainly do not see you inviting our illegals accross your border, with food for all. Not to mention education and other city services, while they work under the table and pay no taxes. You have hundreds of thousands living on the streets, absolute homeless, the facts show it. You have 500,000 in the classification of concealed homeless, that includes living in cars. You have millions on welfare or collecting it. Yet you live safe and sound, protected by part or out military budget, paying for NORAD in which you are a primary benifit of.
greeney2

Postby zoltan2 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:30 pm

:twisted:

You are full of hot baloney concerning your comments on Norad :mrgreen:

The North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) is a United States and Canada bi-national organization charged with the missions of aerospace warning and aerospace control for North America. Aerospace warning includes the monitoring of man-made objects in space, and the detection, validation, and warning of attack against North America whether by aircraft, missiles, or space vehicles, through mutual support arrangements with other commands.

Through outstanding bi-national cooperation, NORAD has proven itself effective in its roles of watching, warning, and responding. NORAD continues to play an important role in the defense of Canada and the U.S by evolving to meet the changing threat. The events of September 11, 2001 demonstrated NORAD’s continued relevance to North American security. Today, NORAD provides civil authorities with a potent military response capability to counter domestic airspace threats should all other methods fail.
Both countries pays a huge amount for this program and its beneficiary to both parties and is not only a one way track.

[color=#BFFFBF]The Canadian government spend about $5-billion in 2010 on international assistance.[/color] So suck a duck :wall: the fup

! blackvault wrote:
Immature acts like this are not tolerated, and you've been officially warned. Any other type of talk like this will not be tolerated.

Canada is involved all over the world and is contributing also in giving food, aid, and humanitarian to millions everywhere by the millions and billionsé

Many illegal Mexican are living living in Canada.
Thousands of Mexicans walk Canada’s asylum tightrope
http://guadalajarareporter.com/news-mai ... trope.html

Many Mexican nationals without proper travel documents and those not leaving Canada once their period of stay had expired.

It’s an estimated 200,000 illegal (undocumented) residents living in Canada.
In March 2009, there were 1, 711, 500 people on welfare in Canada.
By March 2009, that proportion had decreased to 5.1%.

Canada takes 250,000 immigrants a year and they ends up on a welfare program
zoltan2

Postby greeney2 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:27 am

200,000 illegals is a drop in the bucket, we have more than that in Los Angeles alone, and 10 million total in the country. It should also be mentioned that your comment about expired visa implies they enterered legally, but are staying beyond that expiration. We have many of those as well, on top of the complete illegals. When I say illegals, I've referring to those who sneak across the border, work and live without paying taxes, for cash undeclared income, and also use country services. 250,000 legal immigrations is also a drop in the bucket, the USA brings in about 7 million per year legally every year.

REad the other report I posted it gives the complete statistics about NORAD down to the exact count people. Canada pays only 16% of the total NORAD budget. You should pay 50%!
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:30 am

If this place is about the truth, than why do you wet your pants when someone like me challenges the bullshit from truth? If the crap posted was the truth, you would not b afraid of the challenge. Cole you are not stupid enough to believe Zoltans posting of 3 different missiles photoshopped as american airliners, one a lear jet with a inserted close up of F-18 engines. Tell me you are not that blinded by your own agenda,

There's a couple of things going on here:

1....I'm a grown man and I don't wet my pants.
2. I'VE ABSOLUTELY NO AGENDA WHATSOEVER...You've always been mistaken in that regard.

My main point of the post was a simple one.,take things for what they truly are, consider the source if you will........Are there ridiculous things on the internet, absolutely, just as there are in MSM and certain published works which one can find in any public library or common variety book store.

The attitude you exude in regard to things you disagree with is obvious, which makes it equally obvious that you see those things as being a one way street. I can list a few of these things if you wish. Yes, in the beginning they may appear subtle, yet over time, coupled with the obvious pattern, they become crystal clear..............Sometimes you're simply wrong in regard to some things who hold near and dear, it's your refusal to stand down that rub some people the wrong way, some have moved on, while some stay and choose to take the high ground by simply ignoring said obvious.

You are however very correct about one thing....I'm not stupid and I'm absolutely floored that you to seem to have finally relented in that regard. :dance: I guess I should say thank you but something tells me that after you consider what you've said you'll simply implode and call it another typo. LOL

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:27 am

All that spiel and you still could not say "Zoltan, Greeney is right, those 3 photoshopped pictures were ridiculous, and should be questioned".

You talk a big story Cole, but you just refused to see the truth as the truth, and a lie as a lie. Yes you do have an adgenda and so does zoltan.
greeney2

Postby at1with0 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:44 am

Who doesn't have an agenda?
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby greeney2 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:47 am

People who will not question the obvious for starters, like the lear jet and a inserted picture of F18 engines with afterburners, and defend them as "opinions".
greeney2

Postby zoltan2 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:09 pm

greeney2 wrote:All that spiel and you still could not say "Zoltan, Greeney is right, those 3 photoshopped pictures were ridiculous, and should be questioned".

You talk a big story Cole, but you just refused to see the truth as the truth, and a lie as a lie. Yes you do have an adgenda and so does zoltan.

The agenda :mrgreen: :mrgreen: is just discussing are opinions and views.
Its to bad that my views and others on 911 the Vatican and the Catholic Church and the pig police USA imperialism confronts you.
If you thing its to hot get out of the Kitchen
The world is not the World according to Greeney 2
zoltan2

Postby at1with0 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:22 pm

zoltan2 wrote:The world is not the World according to Greeney 2

And the world is the world according to zoltan? :lol:
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts