The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

American children starving and eating rats 2012

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby greeney2 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:39 am

If this place is about the truth, than why do you wet your pants when someone like me challenges the bullshit from truth? If the crap posted was the truth, you would not b afraid of the challenge. Cole you are not stupid enough to believe Zoltans posting of 3 different missiles photoshopped as american airliners, one a lear jet with a inserted close up of F-18 engines. Tell me you are not that blinded by your own agenda, you would not say, THATS *^#KING RIDICULOUS? Those with agendas never speak a word against the outrageously obvious. Videos that set some outrageous comparison, engineered to insight the gullible, just like the Obama post this morning where he jokes about the Jonas Brothers and his daughters, while we target and murder thousands. If this is your idea of truth, God help you all, allowing some fool to gt you to sell out your own country, with trash. When Zoltan isn't ranting about our country with cheapshots, he rants about the zionists at every opportunity, and rants about the Catholic church with a claim that was disproven about priest pedifilia, when he was Tichen. That is the credibily you should put on a person, who has a vendetta for the one who exposed his lies.

If you care about the truth, than don't be hipocrites about keeping quiet for an agenda, rather than calling out lies as lies, the outrageous as outrageous. When you swallow everything posted, never raise an eyebrow, who is the one wanting the truth? And what better defence is there than to shame the one who questions??? Personal cracks and lowblows about who I am, has nothing to do with someone lying, and being proven as a liar.

I post as a poster separatly from moderating, but you can't seem to grasp that. I have never pulled rank on anyone posting as a moderator conflicting the two. Nobody can ever say I edited, alterered, or deleted anyones posts, messed with your text in way, or did anything underhanded with editing menu a moderator has. No opinion has ever been deleted on any board of John's no matter how offensive. The only thing moderators edit is chinese spammers we delete.
greeney2

Postby capricorn » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:05 pm

I agree that some of Zoltan's posts are lame, but then again; he posts some interesting stuff as well.. the crap i just ignore, i wont even post. This one wasn't so bad though. But to me, the BBC report is less about poverty and more about stupidity. There is a wealth of opportunity in the country and if you have to resort to eating rats then there is something seriously wrong with you. If you are putting your kids to bed with empty stomachs then you have some seriously f'd up priorities.
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby zoltan2 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:07 pm

capricorn wrote:I agree that some of Zoltan's posts are lame, but then again; he posts some interesting stuff as well.. the crap i just ignore, i wont even post. This one wasn't so bad though. But to me, the BBC report is less about poverty and more about stupidity. There is a wealth of opportunity in the country and if you have to resort to eating rats then there is something seriously wrong with you. If you are putting your kids to bed with empty stomachs then you have some seriously f'd up priorities.

Absolutely right same here in canada
zoltan2

Postby greeney2 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:02 pm

People in glass houses should not cast stones. I never said we do not have shameful conditions for some people in this country, however when someone posts it just as a cheapshot to comeback with an anti-war, or anti-USA agenda, that has nothing to do with it, what is Zoltans agenda? Why doesn't Zoltan make an issue of all the welfare cheaters causing the child to eat rats? Or 10 million illegal aliens who don't pay taxes, who are enrolled in our schools and use the county hospitals for free? The illegals that work under the table and take jobs from US citizens? The USA gives safe haven to all, but do you think Canada does the same, and allows rampet illegal workers? Why isn't the casue, building the bridge to nowhere? Or Phoney charitable income tax deduction write off?

Why did Zoltan choose a anti-war reason for this child eating rats, and not any other number of reasons?

Zoltan certainly was not concerned for a video in which a 6 year old thinks she ate a rat. I seriously doubt that a Mother so destitude to do that, would allow the child to even know it, so the video leaves a lot skepticism IMHO. More convincing anti-american propaganda or a real honest message, you decide, and also consider who it came from.

Regardless, we have hungrey and homeless people, adults and children and so does Canada, according to those articals. I stick with what I said, they have their own issues of child poverty, and I'm sure a few of their own rat stories.
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Capricorn, if you want a search for the truth, it can't be at the luxury of ignoring what is obviouly untrue, from the same sourse IMHO. Zoltans credibily is the issue. You catch a used car dealer lying to you, you will never believe anything he says again, if you are smart. Thinking you can trust him is, only going to buy you a lemon. Its too bad that on a board people want to hear the worst about their country, but when our judgment tells us something is completly false, it should not go unchallenged. Whats fair is fair, if its a bold face lie, that does not pass as an opinion. Zoltans excuse is he is only posting opinions, but when the opinions are just fabricated lies, it becomes an agenda of false propaganda, like the missiles.

Its called defending the honor of your country, and Zoltan is not from this country. He doesn't have to love the USA but if we do, when its right, we should defend it.
greeney2

Postby frrostedman » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:39 pm

Cole_Trickle wrote:
frrostedman wrote:Greeney. Seriously.

What is it about the bv that attracts these people with such disturbingly hateful agendas against America and Christians?

Or is it just the same person over and over, taking on new names? I do remember remarking on zoltan's name when he showed up here, and he acted confused, like he didn't even know what his name represents. Kind of random and strange, that someone would adopt a name they don't even understand.

I thought this place was supposed to be about the truth....unlocking it........finding it...........or am I sadly mistaken in that regard?

Yep, and that's what I'm doing. Unlocking the truth that zoltan posts ridiculous attacks against this country and the (small c) churches, because he hates them.

There is not one single person in the entire country who is forced to eat rats to survive. Not one. This article was posted to somehow convince people that America starves its own children in order to fund illegal wars. Unlike in many other countries, 0% of our children have no choice but to starve, and 100% of our children have the opportunity to succeed and even become wealthy if that's their pursuit.

That's the truth and if you don't like it and want to suppress it, then the fact of the matter is, it is you who you are complaining about.

Ok I'm going to move on to some threads that might have at least a shred of relevance and truth within them.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby zoltan2 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:11 pm

greeney2 wrote:Capricorn, if you want a search for the truth, it can't be at the luxury of ignoring what is obviouly untrue, from the same sourse IMHO. Zoltans credibily is the issue. You catch a used car dealer lying to you, you will never believe anything he says again, if you are smart. Thinking you can trust him is, only going to buy you a lemon. Its too bad that on a board people want to hear the worst about their country, but when our judgment tells us something is completly false, it should not go unchallenged. Whats fair is fair, if its a bold face lie, that does not pass as an opinion. Zoltans excuse is he is only posting opinions, but when the opinions are just fabricated lies, it becomes an agenda of false propaganda, like the missiles.

Its called defending the honor of your country, and Zoltan is not from this country. He doesn't have to love the USA but if we do, when its right, we should defend it.

CNN

46 Million Americans Now Live On Food Stamps As Homeless Tent City Camps Spring Up Nationwide

While 46 million people are on food stamps another sign of rampant poverty is the outbreak of homeless people making new homes in makeshift shelters in forests around the nation.

These villages of destitute people are often given the name “Tent City”. Recently, Tent City In Lakewood, NJ was covered in the UK’s Daily Mail news paper.

http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2011/0 ... ide-50401/
zoltan2

Postby zoltan2 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:14 pm

Wake up :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Stop policing the world United States of America and bombing the world and take care of your citizens

Tent City - Lakewood, NJ - Part 1 of 5 [D]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmKUG-xu ... r_embedded
zoltan2

Postby at1with0 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:07 pm

Rats may taste like pumpkin pie for all you know..
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby capricorn » Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:10 pm

zoltan2 wrote:Stop policing the world United States of America and bombing the world and take care of your citizens

actually, we give to much to our citizens already; they need to start taking care of themselves. If you live in New York state you can be a lifetime welfare recipient. Don't know of any other place in the world where you can receive a perk like that. But; unfortunately our complacency for the life of luxury in the country has caused us to throw money at the problem of poverty rather than address the root cause.
Welfare can be wonderful thing for people in time of need; however, the problem is that it's severely being abused. You literally have families in which generation after generation live off welfare and being taught that it is acceptable.

46 million people are receiving welfare in this country; that's more people (a lot more) than there are in all of Canada... and your telling us to take care of our citizens? ha!
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts