The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Aliens and The Third Riech

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby bionic » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:12 am

"So we're better than them and Germany itself is a better country than it was back then. I for one hold no ill will towards present day Germans."

Oh me, neither. I am part German. Mom's Maiden name is Beagle.
My Sisters H is half German. My brother was married to a Germna gal, for a long time.
Heck, modern day Germany is more like what the US use to be.
It's all cyclical.

It wasn't Germnay that did what it did..it was a group of individuals that seized power and total control over a people for a bit.
Same old song and dance as it ever wheere.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby WarAngel » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:00 am

I've been doing additional research in this topic lately and found some interesting stuff.

The Germans were aparently working on "flying saucers." :shock: Called Haunebu there were three or four versions of these in the works.

Heinrich Himmler (SS Leader) was said to carry with him a copy of Bagavadgita. The text describing Ancient craft from India called Vimannas.

Something may have come from the crash in the Black Forrest during 1936. This may have been the start of their ET "alliance."
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:57 am

Tis argumental that the Nazi power which hitler so readily used was supplemented by alien forces? however tis my belief hitlers occultist group Thule/Vhril society, did indeed connect with aliens. Such groups had intense-psychics working for them at the time. The powers the nazi forces manipulated were "Limited" because of intervention by Benevolent-alien-forces! Such beings have been on Earth for Aeons, the Atlanteans! Every movement by the so-called illuminati/NWO is carefully monitored by the Benevolent-alien forms here on Earth. Earth being an anagramic form for Heart, the Heart of the system. I personally have encountered three craft two less than twenty ft away and one at approx eighty-ft in the air, Im uploading my encounters via video. Im compelled to believe that a small part of the Nazi antartic-base which was "shared" by malevolent aliens has showed up in Vostok-lake! We must never believe WE humans own this sphere! Warlordx

Postby jdchaser » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:42 am

WarAngel wrote:Has anyone heard the part of the Hill Abduction wherein Barney is supposed to have said that one of the abductors was a Nazi. Clearly whoever it was they weren't a Grey. They must have at least looked human. And to be identified in that way it must have been clear to Barney.

How about the story where someone is talking to Werner von Braun and they ask him how the Germans were able to advance technology so quickly. His response: "We had help...from them." as he motions towards a pile of extraterrestrial related reports. Now a typical answer would be "Then why didn't they give the Nazi ray guns?" To me that would mean they wanted their presence known. Perhaps anytime humanity is said to have recieved help from aliens it wasn't in a way that would drastically advance human. But just slight nudge them along.

Then there's the true story behind "The Bell." Whatever the answer is. I read that it had Mercury in it and glowed. So someone in Germany at least read about Vimanas and said "Hey let's try that!" or they had help and von Braun supposedly said.

And if you really want to take a stretch there's the Nazis going to Antartica to find the underground aliens thing. I don't believe the Earth is Hollow but maybe there's some truth to habitable areas underground and the story was distorted, resulting in the Hollow Earth stuff.

Anyway, what are anyone else's thoughts? Anything I missed?

I'm reading a book and in two stories I'm going to read about the Third Reich and UFO's. I'll be looking for that similarity and/or argument. I'm a very open minded person. With the Antartica angle, I've noticed on Google Earth that if you look closely at the center (and even zoom in) you'll notice there is a huge black ring (that apparently leads to nowhere) in the middle. I've always thought that myself.
Why are you hiding the truth from me when I can see it in plain sight? The only thing this proves is how blind you really are.
jdchaser

Previous

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts