The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

ET Activity As A Source For Myths Etc.

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby WarAngel » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:24 am

One theory I've found particularly interesting is the one that what we call "The Grim Reaper" comes from Bubonic Plague era ETs wearing cloaks and waves scythe-like object to spread the disease. It's said that people could see clouds of mist when these strangers appear.

Another is that Noah's Ark served as a DNA bank to preserve animal species because otherwise the flood reported by many cultures would at least endanger if not eliminate them.

Then there's the texts from India the Ramayana and Mahabharata. Both depict Humanoid blue skinned beings. If they were in fact ETs then this could explain being made in another's image. The Anunnaki stories said early Humans were genetically altered to a form suited to gold mining.

I'm quite interested in reading what others think of these and hope that new theories will be posted. So let's get think'n.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby bionic » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:18 am

we are so much more than we realize
yeah us
:thumbup:
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:16 pm

Hi buddy, there are so many convincing theorys to so many myths and legends that such a topic could take years to fulfill. However lets have a bash at a couple 1/ Here in england in 1888 and some time after a number of prostitutes were "ripped-open" and their entrails wrapped neatly around their neck. Jack the Ripper they called him, lots of inventive tales say he was a member of the royal-family at that time? others that because of the surgical-skill in removing parts of the female abdomen he must have been a proffesional doctor? But, as that maybe, Tis my opinion because of "other-reports" ( concerning his mysterious vanishing-act down a dead end alley, chased by peelers , police, when he dissapeared?) through the report says a brick wall? Well explanation here is that jack the ripper was Alien, the actual parts he took from the prostitutes were ALL Glands! Which makes sense to me, such glands being useful to the Alien form for a kind of Transformation! 2/ Dracula! Yep I believe his ascendents to still be functioning here on Earth today! Though possibly one should look more to Bucharest rather than translayvania! Lets just say i may have remotely met the count in a Remote-viewing state. Yep the Dracula Legend derives from Alien-source! 3/ which I put on another comment on Forums, The tunguska incident I think 1809 WAS a UFO not a Meteriote as some so called learned scientists would have us all believe! Also more to the point, when it exploded the DNA the dust-particles from the Alien occupants travelled in the winds to outlying forest dwellings. Whereupon certain pregnant young females had "unexpectedly" a new host permeating their womb. An alien host which later turned the said baby into the "Werewolf"!! just a couple of starters my friend, just to get the ball rolling as they say.

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:02 pm

warlordx wrote:Hi buddy, there are so many convincing theorys to so many myths and legends that such a topic could take years to fulfill. However lets have a bash at a couple 1/ Here in england in 1888 and some time after a number of prostitutes were "ripped-open" and their entrails wrapped neatly around their neck. Jack the Ripper they called him, lots of inventive tales say he was a member of the royal-family at that time? others that because of the surgical-skill in removing parts of the female abdomen he must have been a proffesional doctor? But, as that maybe, Tis my opinion because of "other-reports" ( concerning his mysterious vanishing-act down a dead end alley, chased by peelers , police, when he dissapeared?) through the report says a brick wall? Well explanation here is that jack the ripper was Alien, the actual parts he took from the prostitutes were ALL Glands! Which makes sense to me, such glands being useful to the Alien form for a kind of Transformation! 2/ Dracula! Yep I believe his ascendents to still be functioning here on Earth today! Though possibly one should look more to Bucharest rather than translayvania! Lets just say i may have remotely met the count in a Remote-viewing state. Yep the Dracula Legend derives from Alien-source! 3/ which I put on another comment on Forums, The tunguska incident I think 1809 WAS a UFO not a Meteriote as some so called learned scientists would have us all believe! Also more to the point, when it exploded the DNA the dust-particles from the Alien occupants travelled in the winds to outlying forest dwellings. Whereupon certain pregnant young females had "unexpectedly" a new host permeating their womb. An alien host which later turned the said baby into the "Werewolf"!! just a couple of starters my friend, just to get the ball rolling as they say.

That's quite a ball to roll too! Seriously though, I am convinced that UFOogy, Cryptozoology, the Paranormal, Religion and Spirituality are all connected. That these phenomena are recordings in history of interaction taking place between us and alien/inter-dementional beings. Myth, legend, scriptures, sightings and reports all over the globe. All throughout recorded history, including recent discovers in caves and uncovered tombs. The civilzations of old went out of their way to leave a message. Obviously they believed it was important.

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts