The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Theories Regarding Why ETs Have Not Made Contact

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby WarAngel » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:19 pm

While briefly watching an episode of Ancient Aliens: The Series the topic of the Zoo Hypothesis came up. It says that aliens are observing us but have decided not to interact with us. That they are allowing Humans to develop on our own. This got me thinking it sounded like a Star Trek "Prime Directive" kind of thing. :think:

Perhaps this is the way things are done for any newly discovered race that has not yet achieved a set level of criteria. One could be a united planetary government. Another could be if a race develops nuclear weapons it is observed to see how things play out. A third could be a race colonizing it's own star system.

But until these criteria are met the rule is hands off and observe.

What does anyone else think? Anything I haven't thought of?
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby Butcher » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:33 pm

WarAngel wrote:While briefly watching an episode of Ancient Aliens: The Series the topic of the Zoo Hypothesis came up. It says that aliens are observing us but have decided not to interact with us. That they are allowing Humans to develop on our own. This got me thinking it sounded like a Star Trek "Prime Directive" kind of thing. :think:

Perhaps this is the way things are done for any newly discovered race that has not yet achieved a set level of criteria. One could be a united planetary government. Another could be if a race develops nuclear weapons it is observed to see how things play out. A third could be a race colonizing it's own star system.

But until these criteria are met the rule is hands off and observe.

What does anyone else think? Anything I haven't thought of?

If abductions and mutilations accur, there goes Star Fleet's Prime Directive.
I am still on the fence on this one. My experiences can be attributed to dreams, optical illusions etc.
But I think they were real.
Perhaps the aliens feel we are below them and not worth meeting.
Howard Menger stated "Until we all as a planet start thinking correctly, they will not meet with us in the open."
Butcher

Postby WarAngel » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:01 am

Butcher wrote:Howard Menger stated "Until we all as a planet start thinking correctly, they will not meet with us in the open."

There's probably alot of truth to that. We as a race may not be ready. I keep hearing
people say how it would radically change the world we know. To get us ready I think there is a slow effort on the ETs part to prepare us. Even discussing this may be part of their plan. :think:
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby bionic » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:16 am

and yet..the are SO here and NOW..and all that..and then some
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby WarAngel » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:55 am

bionic wrote:and yet..the are SO here and NOW..and all that..and then some

You seem to know more than you're saying...so speak! Image

Also I'm beginning to wonder if you're one of them... :think:
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby antz123 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:02 am

one of the Star Trek i think "the first contact" had interesting spin on this.

They said aliens are aware of other similar species and its like federation out there. They watch and observe till the time they feel a species/civilization has reached a point of growth that now they can be contacted.

The benchmark in the movie was "attaining warp speed travel"

As soon that happened Aliens landed and made contact saying we got your signature and welcome to the federation.

Though this was a movie, this was nice twist. May be as mentioned above Observe and Watch status only changes after a certain "milestone" in our civilization
antz123

Postby Spooky92 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:00 pm

I think they havnt made actual contact is because we are violent. We would attack them, even if they come in peace. Ooooorr, they eather think we are a complete wast of time and we are going to kill or selves anyway, or maybe we have somthing over them... who knows
Spooky92

Postby ricardo » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:57 pm

the prime directive sucks. we are ripe for intergalactic intervention.

if it already is occurring, ok. there are more eyes on nuclear

proliferation than we know about.

think of nukes as an invasive species... that need sequestering/ elimination

or risk all 'living things' extinction . (millions of years of gene pools wiped out.)

that would piss the aliens off ... cont... I'm consistent when I suggest

the aliens advanced technology negates the necessity of genetic material.

however , i favor the concept that ' human natural selection' cannot be

replicated in a lab. what do you think ?
ricardo

Postby leeah » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:01 pm

According to Charles Hall, they already have made contact... with our military. Charles claims to have met them when he worked as a weather observer on a military base in Nevada back in the 60's.He claims the extra-terrestrials have a landing site on the base with the military's permission. If you wish to learn more, type the words "Millenial Hospitality" into a search engine.
leeah

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:12 pm

I have seen just about everything there is to see about ETs, at least that which is accessible to the public. That's the privilege of age. And I have formed an opinion.

I believe I have figured out why they are here. And I know why the government keeps what they know a secret. There is a truth which only the strong will be able to accept. And most people are not stong. The government knows this and that is why they have kept it from you all these years.

After looking at all the stories of UFOs, ETs, abductions, cattle mutilations, etc., and filtering out the hoaxes, of which there are many, and the dis-information, there is a pattern. There is one explanation which fits all of the evidence. And, not surprisingly, at least to me, this explanation matches perfectly with one alien abduction story which I happen to believe is not a hoax. That story is the one told by Travis Walton. When you hear his entire story you discover the clue. The clue which explains it all.

When Travis Walton woke up on the alien space craft, he fought with the alien "doctors". They left the room and shortly after Travis went exploring only to find himself in a room which appeared to be the control room. After several seconds of playing with the controls, not understanding what they were doing, another being entered the room. Travis got up and approached the being which appeared to be human.

But there was something not quite right about this human. For one thing, he was in a space suit. Why was he in a space suit? If I was going to make up a story it would make no sense to put the human rescuer in a space suit. Anyway, this human leads him out of the space craft and Travis realizes that he is actually inside another larger craft, a mother ship. More strange humanoids show up and they take him into a room and put him on a table and put a mask over his face and that is the last thing Travis remembers.

Don't you see? Anesthesia is a strange thing. Even our doctors will tell you that they cannot predict how you will respond to it and that is why you get an anesthesiologist during surgery. Travis woke up from the alien anesthesia. The aliens couldn't deal with him so they turned to what could, the hybrids, the workers. The humans on the space craft did not speak to Travis. They didn't speak because they couldn't. They were like zombies.

And there is the key. That's why they are here. They go out and develop other worlds, which means collecting raw materials. And they don't want to do the work of collecting these materials themselves. And these other worlds have other atmospheres, which the aliens cannot breathe. So, they take some natives and then they take other creatures and mix their DNA, to produce a creature which can breeathe the atmosphere and which will be able to do the work the aliens need done. And where would aliens get these workers to mix with the aliens of the taret planet? The same place they did thousands of years ago, Earth. This explains why the 'humans" that Travis Walton saw were in space suits, because they were bred to work on another planet. They couldn't breathe the same atmosphere as Travis.

I know that the world is made from the beliefs of the delusional and the ignorant, and its like going into their house and breaking all the mirrors. They aren't going to like you very much. And that is what I just did.

I don't expect people to believe. Maybe its better if you don't. But someday the human race is going to have to face the truth. The reason that aliens don't make official contact with us isn't because we are violent. The reason they don't make contact is because THEY are violent.

Then let's go back to Roswell. In 1947 we humans suddenly had a new technology. That technology was nuclear weapons. That got their attention, not because they were worried that we could threaten them, but because they were worried that we might destroy ourselves. And they can't have us screwing up what they spent so much time and money creating... us!

So there we are. Now you see why the government doesn't want you knowing the truth. You might have a hard time sleeping at night. All I know is, if I see one of them coming towards me, I'm running the other direction, and I hope I don't have to outrun the bear. I just have to outrun you.

"Never get out of the boat" --Apocalypse Now
CodeBlackv2

Next

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts