The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

False claims of clergy abuse clarified

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby event_horizon » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:07 pm

zoltan2 wrote:
at1with0 wrote:Someone likes his broken record soap box.

You mean like the priests and the reverends on their soap boxes preaching hell fire and damnation to all of us so called fallen ones.

Some fallen will roast at a lower temperature that the more fallen ones and sinners that will roast at 500 degrees
Guess the ovens were not only at Auschwitz but will be out there in space while Jesus and God will glee on those humans with joy.
And all this while the chorus will sing praise God for he is good and just.

Some people also love to argue in favor of things they don't believe in just to be an ass...because they live lonely pathetic lives with nothing better to do. I had to put him on my ignore list so I don't see his posts. The only ones I can see are where he's quoted. It appears he still likes to run his mouth anyway, like I figured.
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby zoltan2 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:53 pm

event_horizon wrote:
zoltan2 wrote:
at1with0 wrote:Someone likes his broken record soap box.

You mean like the priests and the reverends on their soap boxes preaching hell fire and damnation to all of us so called fallen ones.

Some fallen will roast at a lower temperature that the more fallen ones and sinners that will roast at 500 degrees
Guess the ovens were not only at Auschwitz but will be out there in space while Jesus and God will glee on those humans with joy.
And all this while the chorus will sing praise God for he is good and just.

Some people also love to argue in favor of things they don't believe in just to be an ass...because they live lonely pathetic lives with nothing better to do. I had to put him on my ignore list so I don't see his posts. The only ones I can see are where he's quoted. It appears he still likes to run his mouth anyway, like I figured.

He doesn't bother me but thanks
zoltan2

Postby zoltan2 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:24 pm

Greeney 2

Still waiting if you and your wife ever used contraceptives and if you have confessed this sin to your priest to have the absolution over the past decades. You have always baited me before now I challenge you to answer truthfully.
zoltan2

Postby event_horizon » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:57 pm

zoltan2 wrote:He doesn't bother me but thanks

He bothers me about as much as a gnat would. No matter how much you swat at them they just keep coming back, buzzing around your head. Finally there comes a time when you have to get the swatter out.
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Previous

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts