The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Other Paranormal and Occult

Age reversal and Time travel by portals

The paranormal and occult have many sides, discuss all other paranormal/occult topics that don't fit anywhere else.

Postby Dyrmyk » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:31 pm

I'm looking for a person or group of people that can reverse the age of a single person... me. I am not sure how I am going to accomplish this, but I know that anything is possible, and with multiple people with the intent of thinking that anything is possible, including reversing someone's age, then the more likely it will happen right? If and when I accomplish this, I would be ultimately ready to time travel by opening a portal to the past. (June 15th 1997, 8:00AM EST) I have even have a location picked out that hasn't majorly changed in over a decade! It's all the matter of finding the right people that are willing to see if it will work.
I really need to do this in order to make this world a better place, especially my neighborhood.
Dyrmyk

Postby bionic » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:33 am

we are meant to expereince all the chapters of our life..if we get too consumed with one, we will never get to learn the wisdom of the others
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby Dyrmyk » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:50 am

Good news everyone! My age is actually reversing! What I have been doing is drinking Oval tine, soy milk, coconut milk, eating pure oatmeal, eggs, vegetables, instant noodles with no flavoring, and porgies with potato and cheddar in them. I have been doing abdominal crunches, pushups, martial arts, meditation and walking. As for time travel, I will be gathering up young spiritually powerful people and create a reiki healing group, but actually explore beyond reiki and start manipulating energy by creating areas of positive energy pockets in critical busy areas that have daily stressful situations. Eventually after a lot of practice, we will become strong enough to create a time travel portal. Just like exercising, you can't lift 200 lbs right away, you have to gradually build up to it. It's the same with working with energy.
Dyrmyk

Postby Dyrmyk » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:35 am

Still making forward progress, my body hair is starting to fall out, my joints and muscles are almost perfect, more and more wrinkles are disappearing, and my skin complexion is getting more smoother and younger looking!
I have found secret exercise moves that cause the age reversal process to happen even faster, plus I plan to add bitter Mellon tea to my food plan as well.
I have also created a large energy source in the area where the time travel portal is going to be. Everything is going perfectly, I have also gathered a lot of people to teach reiki and other supernatural stuff to. Very soon everything will be ready to be implemented into action.
Dyrmyk

Postby Dyrmyk » Tue May 08, 2012 12:22 pm

I have discovered new software that creates sound frequencies, the program is called Sharm and it can produce age reversal frequencies speeding up the age reversal process even more!
The frequency combination I have been listening to are:

50 hz (base frequency) with a 7.83 to 3.92 Hz harmonic modulation in a 20 minute time frame.

By June 16th 2012 I'm sure that cute teenage boys and girls will notice me and start taking about how hot I look.
Dyrmyk

Postby OraProNobis » Tue May 08, 2012 8:40 pm

Dyrmyk wrote:I have discovered new software that creates sound frequencies, the program is called Sharm and it can produce age reversal frequencies speeding up the age reversal process even more!
The frequency combination I have been listening to are:

50 hz (base frequency) with a 7.83 to 3.92 Hz harmonic modulation in a 20 minute time frame.

By June 16th 2012 I'm sure that cute teenage boys and girls will notice me and start taking about how hot I look.

:lol: You are entertaining ;)
OraProNobis

Postby Dyrmyk » Wed May 09, 2012 12:25 am

youthful results will occur in 10 weeks of doing the exercises and listening to those sound frequencies EVERY DAY, even I haven't skipped a day, because reversing my age is extremely important to me and I take it very seriously.
As for the time portal itself, my students are studying the subject of psychokinesis in audio book format by Dick Sutphen, and they are also doing the Tibetan exercises to decrease their age and increase their chi in their chakras.
Which is something you probably are not man enough to commit to.
15 to 20 minutes a day for 10 weeks? Nah you couldn't that even if you got paid by a celebrity!
Dyrmyk

Postby bionic » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:39 pm

er..
grow up
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Return to Other Paranormal and Occult

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts