The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Other Paranormal and Occult

When Are We Going To Get Some Answers?

The paranormal and occult have many sides, discuss all other paranormal/occult topics that don't fit anywhere else.

Postby WarAngel » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:37 pm

Just now my mind began to wander. I was thinking of the stack of books I have yet to read and the information within. Then I thought about how much of what is written is true and how much is made up. So it's left me thinking WHEN will we get some real answers instead of guesses or at best a hypothesis. There's lots of evidence out there but it's not irrefutable.

Isn't anyone else tired of theorizing and ready for factual information?
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:35 am

To get your factual information, just make a one time payment of 19.99 and an additional recurring monthly payment of 9.99. At anytime thereafter, if you decide to stop receiving factual information, just call one of our friendly customer service representatives and they will be happy to help you cancel your subscription.

If the truth were free, everyone would have it. So we have to do the research ourselves. There are those out there that truly do want everyone to have it, without a book to sell. It's just that they are few and far between. Authors I take seriously are those that list their sources and where one might acquire the book or view it, such as the public library, themselves without trying to book me for their seminar.

Unfortunately, the truth or factual information is big business. Everyone has a book to sell and all of them contain *factual information. Yes it is frustrating and we have to constantly beware of these snake oil salesmen but thankfully they're making our job easier by exposing themselves better than anyone could have hoped for. These are enlightening times and more people are waking up.

Postby WarAngel » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:56 pm

Where does that leave names like
Erich von Daniken
Zecharia Sitchin
Whitley Strieber
Bill Burnes

Some of the information I've heard or read seem a bit far fetched or just guesses others seem credible.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:27 pm

WarAngel wrote:Where does that leave names like
Erich von Daniken
Zecharia Sitchin
Whitley Strieber
Bill Burnes

Some of the information I've heard or read seem a bit far fetched or just guesses others seem credible.

Of course, that's the agenda. It's frustrating as hell, it really is. I see things of value in the sources these authors site. Things of importance that have been screaming out to civilization for thousands of years now. Things being omitted or out right oppressed by governments and the MSM. People are people though and often cave to the world around them. There may very well be factual information buried in texts and translations provided by these and other authors. It seems to have been watered down with disinformation though and sometimes the delivery method itself is suspect.

Their information has to go through censors, editors and publishers after all. They all want a cut, a profit. In this world dominated by organized religion, truth is very dangerous. Why are archeological sites like what are now considered to be Sodom and Gomorra severely irradiated? Why are the corpses found in the condition they are and not buried in volcanic ash? Why have the teachings and doctrine of the Sumerian civilization been demonized yet nearly copied word for word in the doctrine of organized religion?

Truth seekers have and are being ostracized for thinking outside the box. It is up to us to discern the truth, to grasp at whatever forbidden knowledge we come across until it is also discovered and hidden away of tainted. The civilizations of old left writings and monoliths for us to decipher. Anyone who attempts to go against what the so-called experts tell us they mean are ridiculed, no matter what degree or their educational vocation.

Postby WarAngel » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:29 pm

Rykuss wrote:Truth seekers have and are being ostracized for thinking outside the box. It is up to us to discern the truth, to grasp at whatever forbidden knowledge we come across until it is also discovered and hidden away of tainted. The civilizations of old left writings and monoliths for us to decipher. Anyone who attempts to go against what the so-called experts tell us they mean are ridiculed, no matter what degree or their educational vocation.

This reminds me of Graham Hancock. He has a degree in Sociology and has worked as a journalist, both of which should give him sufficient credentials. :ugeek: But since he talks about aliens and a "mother culture" he's treated as a nut. But at least he and others are trying. If it turns out they're wrong, ok we'll move on to something else. In that case we'd at least have some interesting stories. :) Which could later be turned into novels, films, and TV shows. :thumbup:

Then we have hardline mainstreamers like Zahi Hawass. He believes that if he says it didn't happen then that's it. I've even seen him belittle the theories of others. In referencing the Hall of Records under the Sphinz he goes to the BACK of it and looks a few feet down a pre-dug hole and says there's nothing there. If he's heard the theory then he should know where the right place to look is. In his show Chasing Mummies he did a segment about secret tunnels between the pyramids. They find a cave or whatever, then stop when the path gets a little narrow. Again claiming there's nothing.

It's reasons like this I think Hawass should be fired. :evil: He's past his time and we need someone new with a fresh mind. Someone willing to at least investigate alternative ideas. If Hawass is so sure he's right then what is he affraid of? :think:
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby bionic » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:30 am

"the joy is in the journey, not the journey's end"
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby WarAngel » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:05 am

bionic wrote:"the joy is in the journey, not the journey's end"

That may be true in most cases, but I don't think so in this one. Why are any of us researching or wondering if we don't look for/don't want answers?

I for one would like confirmation that the world and life are more exciting than we know. Making contact with a friendly alien would be a great part of that.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:20 am

WarAngel wrote:
bionic wrote:"the joy is in the journey, not the journey's end"

That may be true in most cases, but I don't think so in this one. Why are any of us researching or wondering if we don't look for/don't want answers?

I for one would like confirmation that the world and life are more exciting than we know. Making contact with a friendly alien would be a great part of that.

Friendly, for sure. The abduction phenomena is one being conducted by those who are anything but friendly, in my opinion. Damn, I need to get a spellchecker installed asap. My sentence just doesn't look right. :lol:

Postby imableever » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:23 pm

Aliens are far from being freindly, they are demonic, don't fall for the lies and decietfulness of what you here about them.
imableever

Postby cormac » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:11 pm

i don't think we'll ever get any answers that would make a majority, a large majority certainly, into believers like many people here ... while science keeps finding earth-like planets and lay out some pretty good numbers in favor of their being extraterrestrial life, people are still far more likely to believe in a 'omniscient god' ... while this is considered 'normal', people who believe in extraterrestrial life are treated as 'nuts' (as WarAngel mentioned) ... and again as WA mentioned, the mainstream doesn't just ignore this, but they actively attack this belief ... think about it, whenever there is a 'two-sided' presentation on the subject on the news etc (excepting of course the money-making programs on cable channels) the person who is on the 'con' side of the extraterrestrial argument has impeccable credentials, is well-spoken and thoughtful, and is basically the most sane person available ... however, when the 'pro' side of the argument is presented they get the guy with a tin foil hat who is photographing hubcaps hung on strings from trees in his backyard claiming that he goes to jupiter every saturday morning for brunch and a good probing ... but even NASA has been caught doctoring photos from past missions to Mars, making the surface and the sky faaaar more red than they actually are ... so with a new Mars mission landing today, what can we even make out of the 'truth' we are supposedly being given? one major aspect of this mission is to answer the question of whether there ever was life on Mars ... and we're supposed to trust them when they've colored Mars to meet their own 'ideal' and have had a long history or doctoring photos of the moon? once again, tax dollars working well for the people running the world ...

the media and the government and the corporations aren't interested in anything that could threaten their control over the world and the people in it ... so they are not going to allow any real evidence to come out, or perhaps enough real evidence so a solid case can be built for the existence of extraterrestrial life ... or any other 'fringe' subject we want to talk about from the jfk assassination to the tunnels under the pyramids ...

and since WarAngel brought him up, Hawass is the perfect example of someone the powers that be have placed into a seemingly pivotal position to deny anyone who is really looking for the truth to stonewall and act as the most rational human and convince people who are not believers that the believers are nuts ...

did you know he's built a 14 foot high wall around the Giza Plateau and it is guarded day and night by the Egyptian army? he turns down an incredible percentage of research applications in the neighborhood of 99 percent? we can't get exact numbers but many of the archaeologists who are being denied have come together to estimate the numbers and they are ridiculously high. That the archaeologists who used ground penetrating radar and found previously unknown rooms beneath the paws of the Great Sphinx have since been denied every one of their applications to dig and find these rooms?

he is the hitler of the pyramids ... and no i don't think that's too strong a description ... it is people in positions like this that are keeping even mainstream investigators from doing their own research ... anything that hawass does not want people to know he has blocked it off ... take the basic knowledge of the pyramids you learned in fourth grade and that is all the knowledge we will ever have in our lifetimes ... and probably the lifetimes of generations to come since even when hawass dies i am certain he and others have arranged for this to go on and on ... they have even started altering recovered artifacts to fit their 'official' story or to discredit the stories of others ... they have chiseled the recovered capstone so that it does not meet the mathematical perfections it originally held (the Golden Number and Pi both are inherent in the mathematics of the capstone and the pyramids ... they don't seem to like this) ...

sorry i've gone on a bit of a rant there but this guy is so anti-knowledge i can't restrain myself ...

please watch the fabulous 'The Pyramid Code', a five-part series from the Canadian archeologist Dr. Carmen Boulter and her companion in this documentary Abd'el Hakim Awyan, a European-trained archaeologist as well as an indigenous wisdom keeper, and your eyes will be opened ... for one, the pyramids are not tombs of the pharaohs as people still insist ... secondly, Awyan speaks of when he was a boy and played in the tunnels beneath the pyramids but now they have been closed off (it's not even just Hawass going to a narrow point and saying 'nothing to see here' but he and his gang are closing up and hiding the truth ... this seems to be their number one priority) ...

for more on the magical mathematics of the pyramid, see 'The Revelations of the Pyramids' ... this discusses the exisctence of Pi and the Golden Number in the building of the pyramids as well as they Giza pyramids' relation to other sacred sites around the planet ...

both can be legally downloaded from the MVGroup.org ...
take care :)
cormac

"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
-- T.S. Eliot
cormac

Return to Other Paranormal and Occult

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts