The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Hackers claim to have intercepted call between FBI, Scotland

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby at1with0 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:09 am

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2012/02/ ... land-yard/

A sensitive conference call between the FBI and Scotland Yard was recorded and released online by the hackers in Anonymous, the group claimed Friday.

The group released a roughly 15-minute-long recording of what appears to be a Jan. 17 conference call devoted to tracking and prosecuting members of the loose-knit hacking group and its spinoff group LulzSec. There was no classified information on the call, FBI sources tell Fox News, noting that unsecure phones are not used for sensitive information.

Anonymous is an amorphous collection of Internet enthusiasts, pranksters and activists whose targets have included the Church of Scientology, the music industry, and financial companies such as Visa and MasterCard.

Following a spate of arrests across the world, the group and its various offshoots have focused their attention on law enforcement in general and the FBI in particular.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby bionic » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:56 am

they need to be careful..because they are being seen as subversives..and look a thostory..you KNOW what happens to subversives

sadly, because of anrchists..this is happening to the occupu movement too

there are always the one's that want chaos and take things too far, and ruin everything, it seems
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby at1with0 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:33 pm

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2400153,00.asp

In the wake of the CIA website going offline last night, hacker group Anonymous also went after government organizations in Alabama and Mexico.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby Halfabo » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:18 pm

The FBI was probably just calling to order some haggis for their kegger.
Halfabo

Postby frrostedman » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:29 am

Halfabo wrote:The FBI was probably just calling to order some haggis for their kegger.

What. Are you some kind of disinformation agent? How do you know this? And if it's true, who authorized you to release this information????

I've got my eyes on you.... :naughty: :evil:
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby Halfabo » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:03 pm

frrostedman wrote:
Halfabo wrote:The FBI was probably just calling to order some haggis for their kegger.

What. Are you some kind of disinformation agent? How do you know this? And if it's true, who authorized you to release this information????

I've got my eyes on you.... :naughty: :evil:

Yeah, I leaked some classified information. That's what they get for not inviting me to the party. :evil:
Halfabo

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts