The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

10 Questions with American Sniper Chris Kyle [D

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby zoltan2 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:46 pm

greeney2 wrote:What does that have to do with Jesse Ventura and Chris Kyle?

Go suck a duck a.......................................................e
zoltan2

Postby zoltan2 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:49 pm

greeney2 wrote:What does that have to do with Jesse Ventura and Chris Kyle?

Its in answer to your silly post and comments and I quote you below

You are also wrong about not changing anything in Iraq and Afganistan. He sniped and eliminated 150 or so targets, that were would be killers of our troops, who are in those countries. Yes he made a big difference as a Navy Seal. Navy seals have definatly changed many things in those countries, liberated millions of people from oppression and brutal rechimes, along with other colilition forces, including your own country. They have done with precision accuracy many operations that saved lives. AS far as another ridiculous rant about oil, do you not even know the United States imports more oil from Canada, than any other country? I am waiting to see all this oil from Iraq you are talking about. I believe it was Sadaam Husien who invaded Kuwait for their oil specifically, so who was trying to control all this oil?
zoltan2

Previous

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts