The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

10 Questions with American Sniper Chris Kyle [D

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby zoltan2 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:36 am

10 Questions with American Sniper Chris Kyle [D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ12PN81 ... re=related
zoltan2

Postby greeney2 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:04 am

What your point?
greeney2

Postby zoltan2 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:41 am

greeney2 wrote:What your point?

He will say and do anything to sell his book.
zoltan2

Postby greeney2 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:36 am

What about Jesse, he is selling books too?
greeney2

Postby zoltan2 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:43 am

greeney2 wrote:What about Jesse, he is selling books too?

But the guy is lying about Jesse
zoltan2

Postby greeney2 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:31 am

You think a guy who has the highest sniper kills ever needs to make up a story about a punch in a bar, to sell his book? Sounds like Jesse talked smack in the wrong place with nobody watching.
greeney2

Postby zoltan2 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:09 am

greeney2 wrote:You think a guy who has the highest sniper kills ever needs to make up a story about a punch in a bar, to sell his book? Sounds like Jesse talked smack in the wrong place with nobody watching.

You and I were not there.
I could not care less.
Did all the sniper killings change anything in Iraq no
Did any sniper killings change anything in Afghanistan no
Just maned and dead bodies on both side for oil and USA and Israel expansionism and control of the planet.
While I am sure the Muslims Islam and the Arab world all have the same Agenda including Chinese and Russians.
We live in a sick money war machine world system killing off each other.
zoltan2

Postby greeney2 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:08 am

First, you are the one who posted the thread for whatever reason against him, not me. I think Jesse Ventura is full of crap about his anti-amierican rhetoric, and it sounds to me like he shot his mouth off in the wrong place, in front of the wrong people. No we were not there, so why would you side with Jesse unless you have the same anti-american agenda?

You are also wrong about not changing anything in Iraq and Afganistan. He sniped and eliminated 150 or so targets, that were would be killers of our troops, who are in those countries. Yes he made a big difference as a Navy Seal. Navy seals have definatly changed many things in those countries, liberated millions of people from oppression and brutal rechimes, along with other colilition forces, including your own country. They have done with precision accuracy many operations that saved lives. AS far as another ridiculous rant about oil, do you not even know the United States imports more oil from Canada, than any other country? I am waiting to see all this oil from Iraq you are talking about. I believe it was Sadaam Husien who invaded Kuwait for their oil specifically, so who was trying to control all this oil?
greeney2

Postby zoltan2 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:03 pm

greeney2 wrote:First, you are the one who posted the thread for whatever reason against him, not me. I think Jesse Ventura is full of crap about his anti-amierican rhetoric, and it sounds to me like he shot his mouth off in the wrong place, in front of the wrong people. No we were not there, so why would you side with Jesse unless you have the same anti-american agenda?

You are also wrong about not changing anything in Iraq and Afganistan. He sniped and eliminated 150 or so targets, that were would be killers of our troops, who are in those countries. Yes he made a big difference as a Navy Seal. Navy seals have definatly changed many things in those countries, liberated millions of people from oppression and brutal rechimes, along with other colilition forces, including your own country. They have done with precision accuracy many operations that saved lives. AS far as another ridiculous rant about oil, do you not even know the United States imports more oil from Canada, than any other country? I am waiting to see all this oil from Iraq you are talking about. I believe it was Sadaam Husien who invaded Kuwait for their oil specifically, so who was trying to control all this oil?

Your opinion not mine. :mrgreen:

Liberated my eye.. Its the USA, CIA and the elite of the world bankers that put those dictators in the first place.
Who put the Shah of Iran in the first place then got him knocked off and put the Mullahs in place. USA CIA Britain

[b] :mrgreen: In November 1978, President Carter named the Bilderberg group's George Ball, another member of the Trilateral Commission, to head a special White House Iran task force under the National Security Council's Brzezinski. Ball recommended that Washington drop support for the Shah of Iran and support the fundamentalist Islamic opposition of Ayatollah Khomeini. Robert Bowie from the CIA was one of the lead 'case officers' in the new CIA-led coup against the man their covert actions had placed into power 25 years earlier.

[/b]
Their scheme was based on a detailed study of the phenomenon of Islamic fundamentalism, as presented by British Islamic expert, Dr. Bernard Lewis, then on assignment at Princeton University in the United States. Lewis's scheme, which was unveiled at the May 1979 Bilderberg meeting in Austria, endorsed the radical Muslim Brotherhood movement behind Khomeini, in order to promote balkanization of the entire Muslim Near East along tribal and religious lines. Lewis argued that the West should encourage autonomous groups such as the Kurds, Armenians, Lebanese Maronites, Ethiopian Copts, Azerbaijani Turks, and so forth. The chaos would spread in what he termed an 'Arc of Crisis,' which would spill over into Muslim regions of the Soviet Union.

[b]The coup against the Shah, like that against Mossadegh in 1953, was run by British and American intelligence, with the bombastic American, Brzezinski, taking public 'credit' for getting rid of the 'corrupt' Shah, while the British characteristically remained safely in the background.

[/b]

During 1978, negotiations were under way between the Shah's government and British Petroleum for renewal of the 25-year old extraction agreement. By October 1978, the talks had collapsed over a British 'offer' which demanded exclusive rights to Iran's future oil output, while refusing to guarantee purchase of the oil. With their dependence on British-controlled export apparently at an end, Iran appeared on the verge of independence in its oil sales policy for the first time since 1953, with eager prospective buyers in Germany, France, Japan and elsewhere. In its lead editorial that September, Iran's Kayhan International stated:

In retrospect, the 25-year partnership with the [British Petroleum] consortium and the 50-year relationship with British Petroleum which preceded it, have not been satisfactory ones for Iran ... Looking to the future, NIOC [National Iranian Oil Company] should plan to handle all operations by itself.

So my dear mr Greeney you should learn more and read more before making such innuendos about my rants :mrgreen:
Back then London was blackmailing and putting enormous economic pressure on the Shah's regime by refusing to buy Iranian oil production, taking only 3 million or so barrels daily of an agreed minimum of 5 million barrels per day.

This imposed dramatic revenue pressures on Iran, which provided the context in which religious discontent against the Shah could be fanned by trained agitators deployed by British and U.S. intelligence. In addition, strikes among oil workers at this critical juncture crippled Iranian oil production.

As Iran's domestic economic troubles grew, American 'security' advisers to the Shah's Savak secret police implemented a policy of ever more brutal repression, in a manner calculated to maximize popular antipathy to the Shah. At the same time, the Carter administration cynically began protesting abuses of 'human rights' under the Shah.

Same sh*t today

British Petroleum reportedly began to organize capital flight out of Iran, through its strong influence in Iran's financial and banking community. The British Broadcasting Corporation's Persian-language broadcasts, with dozens of Persian-speaking BBC 'correspondents' sent into even the smallest village, drummed up hysteria against the Shah. The BBC gave Ayatollah Khomeini a full propaganda platform inside Iran during this time. The British government-owned broadcasting organization refused to give the Shah's government an equal chance to reply. Repeated personal appeals from the Shah to the BBC yielded no result. Anglo-American intelligence was committed to toppling the Shah. The Shah fled in January, and by February 1979, Khomeini had been flown into Tehran to proclaim the establishment of his repressive theocratic state to replace the Shah's government.

Reflecting on his downfall months later, shortly before his death, the Shah noted from exile,
I did not know it then - perhaps I did not want to know - but it is clear to me now that the Americans wanted me out. Clearly this is what the human rights advocates in the State Department wanted ... What was I to make of the Administration's sudden decision to call former Under Secretary of State George Ball to the White House as an adviser on Iran? ... Ball was among those Americans who wanted to abandon me and ultimately my country

Indications are that the actual planners of the Iranian Khomeini coup in London and within the senior ranks of the U.S. liberal establishment decided to keep President Carter largely ignorant of the policy and its ultimate objectives. The ensuing energy crisis in the United States was a major factor in bringing about Carter's defeat a year later.
Similar situation with the other dictators
Who put the the previous Egyptian dictator in Egypt is the USA CIA bankers and elite etc
Who was kissing cousin with Saddam Hussein and put him in place USA CIA et al

U.S. DOCUMENTS SHOW EMBRACE OF SADDAM HUSSEIN IN EARLY 1980s
DESPITE CHEMICAL WEAPONS, EXTERNAL AGGRESSION, HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSES

Fear of Iraq Collapse in Iran-Iraq War Motivated Reagan Administration Support;
U.S. Goals Were Access to Oil, Projection of Power, and Protection of Allies;
Rumsfeld Failed to Raise Chemical Weapons Issue in Personal Meeting with Saddam
:mrgreen:

:mrgreen: The National Security Archive at George Washington University published on the Web a series of declassified U.S. documents detailing the U.S. embrace of Saddam Hussein in the early 1980's, including the renewal of diplomatic relations that had been suspended since 1967.
The documents show that during this period of renewed U.S. support for Saddam, he had invaded his neighbor (Iran), had long-range nuclear aspirations that would "probably" include "an eventual nuclear weapon capability," harbored known terrorists in Baghdad, abused the human rights of his citizens, and possessed and used chemical weapons on Iranians and his own people.

I guess the Americans as great liberators as you call them adore Saddam and ignore back then what he was doing to his own people :mrgreen:

And why is simply Mr. :mrgreen:

The U.S. response was to renew ties, to provide intelligence and aid to ensure Iraq would not be defeated by Iran, and to send a high-level presidential envoy named Donald Rumsfeld to shake hands with Saddam (20 December 1983).

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB82/press.htm

Who put and supported even after being a well know tyrant like Gaddafi if not the USA CIA Britain Bankters et all

The truth is the minute these puppets dictators goes against the USA Britain the Elite the Bankters the oil cartels et althey get knock off one by one

The Shaw wanted to privatize the Oil
Saddam did not want that oil would be bought in USA dollars he got knocked off
Gaddafi wanted Libyan oil bought in gold
By this it was the end of the American Dollar

Libya was invaded and consequently Gaddafi killed mainly because he wanted to trade crude oil for Gold instead of currency notes most import did not want to trade in US currency. The Elites could not accept this as they loose some of their power trading oil for Gold as others wanted to follow suit.

Gaddafi was organizing that all the oil Arabe countries and African contries would sell their oil in gold

Gaddafi gold-for-oil, dollar-doom plans behind Libya 'mission'? [D]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuqZfaj34nc

So don't give me your ridiculous rants of liberation.
Its all about power conquer greed oil and money and expansion :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
zoltan2

Postby greeney2 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:24 pm

What does that have to do with Jesse Ventura and Chris Kyle?
greeney2

Next

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts