The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

550 Sexual Abuse Claims Filed Against Milwaukee Archdiocese

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby event_horizon » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:17 pm

greeney2 wrote:Interresing your standard for presumed innocence does not pretain to Priests,

I didn't say the guy was innocent. We were comparing whose crime is worse, and so far there's no evidence that he sexually penetrated those kids.

greeney2 wrote:and you group them all as castrated homosexuals.

No, I didn't. I said whoever made up that rule must have been a castrated homosexual (meaning ONE person, not "all"). You're always reading into things that aren't there.

greeney2 wrote:I simply pointed out the facts, and the facts are also that many false claims are filed by those abused at one time in their lives by other than the clergymen, yet they file claims on them. Many claimants of false claims are found to be in serious phycological problems and they were not casued by the priests in question, or the Catholic arch diocese that is paying the claims. ITS CALLED DEEP POCKETS LAWSUITS!

Again, I don't doubt some of these claims are false, but they can't all be false, as much as you'd love to believe. One time is one too many.

greeney2 wrote:When I made the comment about this teacher and the death penalty, I do not think you understand what this man is accused of. First, I beleive he deserves a fair trial, and so do the priests involved with this. Putting a cockroach on the kids face EH, is not the only thing this man did. He blindfolded them and fed them different cookies or sweets, which bodily fluids, presumably his semem, were in them. I do not think you have a full understanding of the henius things he did.

So, feeding them cookies with semen in them is worse than actually putting his penis in their mouths or elsewhere?

greeney2 wrote:My point with the ford motor company is that as an example of the hate and distain the public has for the pedifile priests outweighs equal distain for the other religous clergymen, which statistics show are every bit has high as the Catholic priests. It congers up so much hate, and to me it is curious, why the same level of hate does not stick to Ford who knowing allowed defects, Knowing full well many people were going to burn to death, as a result. The public hates the Catholic Church, but they could care less about the victims of Ford, becasue the new model cars are more important to them. Who cares what they did with the Pinto, the Mustangs are really cool.

Who's keeping track of how many people are pissed off at what things? There was no Internet back in 1970's, so you don't know how many people were upset at Ford. Was there a poll? :eh:

I think it's pretty hilarious how you can somehow try and compare Ford gas tanks with pedophilia. Only you. :lol:
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Previous

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts