The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

The Church of Satan

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby greeney2 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:57 am

Whopper! :liar:
greeney2

Postby event_horizon » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:24 am

greeney2 wrote:Whopper!

This isn't Burger King man, jeeze, how many Whoppers have you had in your life? I think all that cholosterol has caused one too many micro strokes...and now, your computer monitor looks like a drive-thru window. :crazy:
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby at1with0 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:14 am

Its sole purpose is to open peoples' eyes to the irrationality in the Bible

Duh.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:47 am

at1with0 wrote:Except that OT is a clever disinformation agent. :D

Just kidding, OT. :whistle:

:lol:

We may not agree on everything but understanding one's view and thought processes is the goal for me in these discussions. I also find it interesting to discover how much common ground there really is between people who might be on different sides of the proverbial fence. The reason I started this thread is because I believe there is more to this organization than just being asshats. An opinion you and others seem to share as well. ;)

Postby at1with0 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:05 am

I honestly can't say too much about Satanism but I do know a lot of people will judge that book by its cover.
at1with0

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:47 pm

at1with0 wrote:I honestly can't say too much about Satanism but I do know a lot of people will judge that book by its cover.

I agree and that's why I started the topic.

Postby orangetom1999 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:01 pm

Rykuss,

I have been weighing out for over a week as to whether to offer you this piece of information's.
As to whether you can put it to use or not..
Whether you would think it is one of the craziest things you have ever heard and not worth your time.

After a week I decided to pass it on to you and just let the cards fall where they may...to use the expression.

This concerns the religion known as Luciferianism...but yet you have seen it in operation in a certain manner here on this thread.

It is in that vein or spirit that I offer this knowledge to you for your use and evaluation.

This was told to me many many years ago by an olde elder in the church and at the time I thought it was one of the nuttiest things I had ever heard.

Concerning a Luciferian under oath....a strange phenomenon is that they cannot tell you the name of their god. They simply cannot tell you the name. They know it...but cannot tell you.

And In like manner ...when you know this information's and how it works..back and forth ..the width and breadth of it ...it gives you the ability to use Salt. For a slug cannot withstand salt. Understand now??

For the Believer is of the Salt of this earth...he is not of the sugar..but the Salt. And a slug cannot withstand salt.

What happened to me twice to confirm this...was that I knew two different people were under oath...Luciferians.

My questions to them had to do with history and a part of history which is seldom taught to the ordinary person ..not under oath...the profane as they are sometimes called...verses those under oath ..or adepts.

My line of questioning to them both times went like this..

Is it possible that much of our history is missing from our knowledge and classrooms?

Answer was "Yes."

That it is deliberately missing?

"Yes"

Is is possible by this method of missing history ..to mislead and deceive a whole people ..a whole nation about themselves and events...what things truly are...not what we are allowed to know???

"Yes"

Is it possible by this organized system of omission to, achieve it's desired effect,
to steal a nation away from its own people and get them to conduct themselves in a manner for which they know not what they do??

"Yes"

For such a system to achieve it's goals it would have to be a very devout and zealous religion..one whose true nature is not known by most of those who will be subject to it?

"Yes"

Such a devout, organized, zealous religion would be a counterfeit religion to that which most of the people believe?

"Yes"

Give me the name of the god of such an religion..the counterfeiter??

Now Rykuss..at this point what happened was that the conversation just broke right down.

Both people in their own words declared to me that they could not do this...they had taken an oath.

Now I am here to tell you Rykuss..it is a very strange phenomenon to see with your own eyes and hear with your own ears...from someone who cannot tell you the name of their god. Very very strange behavior. And I am not crazy in this, having done this twice to be sure.

This is not knowledge or information's you will ever get in public school or on line to my knowledge nor from the Main Stream Media/MSM who are in fact part of the deception...albeit limited but an important part nonetheless. But twice with my own eyes and ears was enough for me.

Now the olde man who taught this to me ...has also done this to preachers who have taken the same Luciferian oath...and with the same results.

Also to my limited knowledge ..this is knowledge or information's you are never to know or be told sufficient to think it through for yourself. Therefore none of these people ever expect nor are they trained or prepared for the question if you know how to do it.
These two people were stunned to hear this question from me. Unprepared.

Understand now..when I refer to public education..... somewhat facetiously I will admit.

Would that I had a better education than that which I currently possess. I just don't think I would get along with many of my professors or teachers...particularly in history or philosophy et al.

I am not against education at all. I just don't think alot of us get much of an education in public schools...an authorized education yes..but a good education...no.

And as evidenced by many of the posts on this forum...many of us have indeed a television and movie education majoring in emotions and self promotion...instant gratification values and thinking.

I hope that at some point in your life and journey that you find this information's and line of thought useful.
And I think yours is going to be a journey as you do not appear to have quite the stamped out reasoning of many out here.
I suspect that at times in your life this has caused you some problems...alot of questions et al...usually unanswered...as you attempt to test the waters so to speak.
The tell tale is that you often get labeled as a crazy...less than worthy of consideration. Off your kilter...rocker et al...and often by the same "Usual Suspects."

Thanks again for your time and posts,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby at1with0 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:33 pm

So what is the name of the Luciferian's God?
at1with0

Postby bionic » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:51 pm

Jehova..
it's a tricky one ..it will get you... any way it can

"I am God"

'I am Satan"

"I Am..that I Am"

WE are God..bits of God..extensions of God..

All is God

duh

"the kingdom of God is WITHIN you" !!!
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:16 am

Thanks orangetom. You are correct about my journey and what a journey it has been. This has become the only venue I have that I can share my thoughts, beliefs and views. As you surmised, correctly I might add, the usual suspects do indeed seek to place labels on me. My wife and I are worlds apart on this subject although she has been on a journey as well. I fear for her as I don't think she believes in herself enough to continue the journey, there is much doubt and fear in her.

Recently my son has come to the conclusion that he does not believe in God. I'm not certain that his belief hasn't been negatively impacted based on peer pressure, the way he has been treated by the clergy, a combination of the two or a genuine calling into question of his beliefs. I have been reluctant to share my beliefs with him as I am still seeking my path. I have been trying my best to give him guidance and informing him that it is ultimately his decision.

Our daughters, well they're tricky to gauge and honestly they don't seem concerned either way. They don't talk about it or attend any religious services. They are free to do so and always have been. Their concerns at the moment are typical for teenage girls nearing graduation, namely their car, texting and whatever happened on that show they watch with their mother. :lol: Actually, I shouldn't say they are typical, because in truth they aren't.

I am not well educated, I have no problem admitting that, which is the driving force behind instilling the value of it to my children. Most of my knowledge comes from my experiences. I have had some experiences in my life that defy belief and fortunately a few were shared by others, which helps affirm that I am not crazy. Having shared or tried to share these experiences with my wife has always made her feel very uncomfortable. She doesn't like to hear about them and will not listen to them anymore.

It is because of these experiences that I began to question the world around me. I tried to ignore them for so long, bury my head in the sand and just go through the motions of life, religious services, work, etc. However there is only so much I could ignore and when my son began having these experiences as well, I tried to downplay it at first I admit. He has been struggling with it and I am trying to find the answers for both of us. All I can do to ease his concerns at this point is assure him that he is not alone and that I have had the same experiences as well.

On the matter of history, I recall my mono-toned teachers and their apparent lack of enthusiasm for teaching the subject. It's amazing that anyone would pursue a profession such as that after being subjected to such lessons. I felt that not much importance was placed on it then just as it is today with my own children. However I find myself fascinated with it because I feel it is important and that there is a lot of history lost to us, or omitted.

So that is a nutshell version of my story. I've seen and experienced things that the world around me has no explanation for. All of these things are supposedly not connected according to the world around me, even on these forums they have different sections. My instincts tell me they and the world around me are connected. I'm just trying to figure out how, all while trying to live a "normal" life, if such a thing is possible.

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts