The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Separation of Church and State and the Exclusionary Rule????

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby greeney2 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:48 pm

Like it or not we are a nation formed with Christian Judeo principles and the symbols are all over our governement, yet we still have religious freedom to choose any religion we wish. We have always looked for our leaders to have a religion, practice it, and not hide it. The President has always ended every speech, in my lifetime with the words, "God Bless America", and our National songs all have reference to God. We even write "In God we Trust" on all our money. The only ones having a hissy fit over it in our courts, is the Atheists. If they got there way it would be at the expense of everyone else, having to give up their religious freedom. Issues like a prayer in school, the cub scout oath, and 2 beams at the WTC museum if they won would oppress everyone else. I can't imagine anyone would seek to remove all the Crosses at Normandy, as a religious violation but I have no doubt it would be an atheist if it was challenged.
greeney2

Postby at1with0 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:05 pm

greeney2 wrote:The only ones having a hissy fit over it in our courts, is the Atheists. If they got there way it would be at the expense of everyone else, having to give up their religious freedom.

I don't buy that. If "in God we trust" is removed from money, that is not taking religious freedom away from anyone.

I would like to see the Pyramid considered for removal since it is a symbol for slave labor.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:48 pm

greeney2 wrote:Like it or not we are a nation formed with Christian Judeo principles and the symbols are all over our governement, yet we still have religious freedom to choose any religion we wish. We have always looked for our leaders to have a religion, practice it, and not hide it. The President has always ended every speech, in my lifetime with the words, "God Bless America", and our National songs all have reference to God. We even write "In God we Trust" on all our money. The only ones having a hissy fit over it in our courts, is the Atheists. If they got there way it would be at the expense of everyone else, having to give up their religious freedom. Issues like a prayer in school, the cub scout oath, and 2 beams at the WTC museum if they won would oppress everyone else. I can't imagine anyone would seek to remove all the Crosses at Normandy, as a religious violation but I have no doubt it would be an atheist if it was challenged.

The only battle that had to be waged where deceased veterans is concerned, was when people had to fight the government for the right to have anything other than a cross placed on their headstone. You see, for a very long time the government didn't seem to think veterans were entitled to have whatever they wanted on the headstone of their final resting place. Now veterans may have any or no religious symbol on their headstone.

As far as I'm concerned, if they want the cookie monster on their headstone they've damn well earned it. Noone is trying to have headstones removed and that argument is way over the top. :lol: Yes, we do have religious feedoms and that is a wonderful part of our great nation. So why is it that non Judeo Christian religions and those without religion have to wage court battles to get the respect and acknowledgement that they deserve? Why does the religion of politics continuously make enemies of those that think differently?

Fair and un-biased journalism, I give you the MSM. :lol: You know, it's sad that I have to watch Russia Today: America to get real un-biased journalism. Someone willing to interview everyone. Land of the free.

Postby bionic » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:30 pm

The only battle that had to be waged where deceased veterans is concerned, was when people had to fight the government for the right to have anything other than a cross placed on their headstone. You see, for a very long time the government didn't seem to think veterans were entitled to have whatever they wanted on the headstone of their final resting place.

That is so messed up
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:13 pm

Greeny2.

The President speaking in those terms and references has nothing to to with your quote, which lists specific laws congress can not make. That does not imply the President can not make reference to religious standards of values.

Notice I mention the "Exclusionary Rule" here as well......which in the manner it is enforced puts limits on the people...contrary to Amendment 1 to the Constitution... and frees government to Talmudic like..work around Amendment 1.

Your country is not void of religious reference from your money to the court houses, and symbols everywhere in the goverenment.

Religious symbols yes..but Christian ..no. What we have here is the president mentioning from the Bible and the Lord Jesus Christ...and using/misusing this line of thought to push his program of tax the rich. I don't buy into it and think it is just another divide and conquer program...and this administration is willing to misquote and deceive the public on it to get support.
It is politics from the pulpit... in very bad taste and method. It is also not the Exclusionary Rule nor Separation of Church and State.

Concerning our monies...when we have switched to phony fiat monies and away from a system of just weights and measures...no amount of preaching from the Pulpit can hide this phony system from those who know what it is. No amount of symbols on the monies can hide the switch from Just weights and measures. Just balances and Just scales...to unjust weights and measures.

Such an unjust system of Weights and Measures comes from the one the Bible describes as the Liar and Deceiver. The Counterfeiter.

Any such description of symbols on the monies is bogus when the money itself is a unjust system of weights and measures.

And further more ..if you go back and look at some of the olde notes...which stated on them just above the dollar amount..."Will Pay to the Bearer on Demand."

If you flip these notes over on the back ..you will see that "In God We Trust" is not on them. For these notes in the day were redeemable at any bank or Treasury for the real stuff ..in Silver. You did not need " In God We Trust " when you could get hard money for the notes. A just weight and Measure to the dollar weight in silver. In the gold days..you could likewise get the gold to the dollar weight.

Here is a link to an olde $5.00 silver certificate and on the green side above the Lincoln memorial ..the "In God We Trust" is not there.

http://www.dollardealwholesale.com/5-Si ... _p_69.html

Most of us no longer know this about the notes or the silver or gold now that we have gone to public school.

I have several of these olde notes.

We are a country of religious freedom, yet we expect our President to not relate or invoke a single religious overtone, while we look to see if He has a regular church on sunday.

I agree with what some of the other posters here state..about a double standard. Which is why I began this thread.

I also know that when they get done taxing the "Rich" they will be coming for the rest of us ..what ever is left of the middle class.
I also know that they are no longer talking about "Balancing a Budget." I have not heard this term for a long time now in the face of increasing government deficits. How soon we forget.

What the president is looking for here is public support for a blank check. I don't have to be educated to know this. He is using/misusing and parasiting off peoples easily lead emotions now that they have a public school and television/movie education in emotions. This sell...the Rich..is easily put over on an unthinking and undisciplined heavily emoting people.
And to me the president has the very bad taste to carry this on in a church...from the pulpit.

This is to me mixing church and state....politics and religion.

Now if the president wants to be good with God...and do right by God and the people..he should be talking on the subject of Unjust weights and measures and how the government is counterfeiting the money of this land with phony fiat money issuance on the deficit. Now he would be Scripturally Correct and Just..in speaking from the pulpit because this is in fact in the Bible.
The president would also be teaching the flock..not catering to their emotions as does a politician...ie..seducing them.

I am not just picking on the President here.nor his party...because almost none of the current crop of Presidential Republican Candidates want to talk on this issue as well. Thus meaning to me that they are a huge part of the problem as well and I put no confidence in them.

I know of only one candidate well versed in a system of Just Weights and Measures and he seldom speaks on it ..and for good reason....he wants to live.

We elect a leader with high moral standards, hopefully, and elect someone who has a declared religion and who is a regular worshiper.

I am going to disagree with you here...greatly disagree here.

It is obvious by the choices we as Americans have been making in the past and the choices offered by the political parties that only the "Appearance" of Moral standards is required for office. Only the "Appearance" of religious beliefs is required. The media/MSM is here to take care of the rest. This should be obvious to thinking Americans.

The actual working beliefs and standards for the office of President of the United States are not that high. The conduct of several of recent presidents clears this up greatly. How soon Americans forget if they were in fact even aware of this simplicity.

The requirements/standards for President of the United States is not as high as we are misled to believe.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby orangetom1999 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:15 am

Concerning "In God We Trust."

Once again we have here public school thinking and emotions and by omission the inability to think past a certain point to where we do not realize what is in front of us daily

"In God We Trust" today is not only on the paper notes but also on the coinage.

In the olde days of silver or gold coinage this "Might" have been true but today..by omission..by emotions..by non thinking ..this is impossible.

For today in coinage we still have in circulation as a medium of exchange the Susan B. Anthony dollar coin. Made out of Copper Nickle. The metal composition of the Susan B. Anthony is the same as the half dollar coin though it is only 2/3s the physical size of the half...yet it claims on it to be worth twice the amount in the marketplace.

This is at best..a system of "Unjust weights and measures. This also proves that copper nickle is not the money being used for if it were...the money...copper nickle...it would be the olde Eisenhower copper nickle dollar coins being produced and circulated.
But the Susan B. Anthony is clear evidence of the fact that we now have a system of coinage and monies which is based on an "Unjust system of weights and measures."

Now with this in mind and clear to those who can think past public education...

Give me the name of the god on the copper nickle coinage..the god of unjust weights and measures?? After all...it states on the coinage.."In God We Trust."
What god is this...the counterfeiter...by name please!!??

When did the United States Government switch gods and why did they tell no one they had done this?? Transparency??? Or stealth..privily ..as did the Ancient Hebrews in overlaying the new system on top of the Law of Moses as if it were the Law of Moses when it was no such thing!!

And we want to worry about the character of the person running for the office of president????!!! The standards for the office...for all the offices in government???

Some of us have a thinking problem.

Whenever you can make cheap money....You are Rich....and can outspend everyone in the economy for everything and anything.

You have to go to public school to get so dumb and ignorant you no longer recognize this fact while a lying phony government tries to seduce and mislead us by such cheap political rhetoric like "Tax the Rich."

Under cheap phony fiat money...The Government is the Rich. And furthermore the government is moving quickly to give us bad guys so that we don't see what they are doing.

What is interesting to me is that in spite of the government "Rigging " the marketplace with phony fiat money...some people have figured out how to prosper in this rigged system.

And this government wants to label these successful people bad guys..."Rich" when it is they who can spend unlimited in the marketplace.

What I am describing here is what happens when you switch privily and stealthly from the System of Issac..to the system of Ishmael.

In Issac shall thy seed be called.

Sooner or later some of you will catch on to what I am saying..

Oh....once again..this is Super Bowl Sunday. I will not be watching the game. I have better things to do including nothing...than watch this Event Sociological/Bread and Circuses.
I will not be worshipping at this altar.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:08 am

Here is a great video on the "Tax the rich mentality". This was shared by a member on another board I frequent.

I sometimes wonder if people simply cannot see past their emotions when orangetom mentions public education and thus ignore the contents of his posts. At any rate, he is spot on in his assessment in my opinion. I remember our legal tender from the olde days, I had quite a bit of it saved in a box under lock and key. They were all silver notes, notes you could turn in to the United States Treasury for their weight in silver. Now it's "In God We Trust". I asked God for my silver but so far I've received none. I'll update everyone when He pays up. :lol:

The God of this country has been switched, we have been duped. Obama is just the latest puppet in this ponzi scheme and he has a talent for giving emotional speaches. Orangetom is also correct about the government no longer being concerned with balancing the budget. Instead they are trying to strip Americans of their money to fund additional spending, spending in excess of our already staggering deficit. Watch the video and then figure out for yourself who will be next when they've exhausted the resources of "the rich".

Do you know why candidates like Romney, a Venture Capitalist, aren't concerned about the "very poor"? People at or below the poverty level have nothing left to take, except for their civil liberties and Congress has already signed those away by declaring America part of the battlefield. Sounds crazy, eh? Well consider that we have invaded several countries and made strikes on others for decades now without an official declaration of war by our Congress. They have effectively declared Martial Law in this country and at any moment troops could be deployed without an official declaration. They don't have to, they've already signed it into being.

No, they are "concerned" about the middle class because they are the largest group of Americans. Americans with lots of resources, money, assets that can be seized, oops I mean liquidated. :lol: After the rich have been devoured, these Americans will be next. When everyone in this country has been effectively stripped of all of their assets and money, we will still have our staggeringly insane deficit. Only now, there will be nothing left to cover our government's staggeringly insane spending spree.

So what's left? What do they do now? Commit horrendous acts on the American people? I'll leave this scenario for you to consider.

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:20 pm

I can't help it ..it is funny ..but bodes badly if the other churches dont catch on. I believe the news media will properly shill for the body politic on this and between the State sponsored churches...and the government/state..they will work hard to keep this from the pubic and never let them know the gist of what and how it is happening.

The Catholic Church in New York is protesting heavily this business of the government telling them to sponsor birth control in their health plans.

It is funny to me.

If the Catholic Church in this district has a tax number they are a government corporation and can be requuired to do what the governnment tells them or lose their tax exempt status...and be audited.

There is no separation here.

No where will you see the news media and or the government people tell you this. This is not informations you will ever be allowed to know.

Those churches who do not have tax numbers ..cannot be told to follow the government dictums...like the Amish and a handful of others. They are free to live out their beliefs.

This is very appropriate timing for this topic line of separation of church and state and the exclusionary rule.

Churches should never have a tax number...this way they are tax immune..not tax exempt. None of the government rules and regulations apply to them.

Churches should never take goverenment monies for anything..if they do the government can tell them how to conduct themselves. If you take the monies..you will be required to have a government corporation number. Bewarned.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby greeney2 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:34 pm

"In God we Trust", Orangetom, has been on our money for centuries, it is not a new thing when we went off the silver and gold certificates. WE also began making pennies out of zinc several years ago, when the value of copper went up.
greeney2

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:33 pm

greeney2 wrote:"In God we Trust", Orangetom, has been on our money for centuries, it is not a new thing when we went off the silver and gold certificates. WE also began making pennies out of zinc several years ago, when the value of copper went up.

Wow Greeny2!!

What good does In God We Trust do on the paper notes or on the coinage when it is all counterfeit...which is conveniently called fiat money??

You mean we began even to counterfeit the pennys too???
At the price of copper..soon we will not be able to afford counterfeit...copper nickel coins. They are going to have to find a metal even cheaper to make coins.

Now ..In God We Trust meant something other than some fancy words when we actually had gold coinage...silver coinage and real copper pennies to the pennyweight....because you had a money which corresponded to the Bible and its system of just weights and just measures.
This is why when you read the coinage act of April 2 1792 it reads gold to the dollar weight ..or silver to the dollar weight ..the half dollar weight ..etc etc. Because they did establish a coinage as a system of weights and measures denominated in dollars and cents.

Now back then In God We Trust really meant something to people who knew that the coinage was a system of Just Weights and Just Measures.

Now they can take the phrase off the coinage..becasue it is obvious that the god on the coinage and on the bills ..is the god of Unjust Weights and Unjust Measures. It is inescapable.

As I and another poster here stated...our government has switched gods and told no one they have done this.
So what good does In God We Trust do or mean???

Thanks
Orangetom
orangetom1999

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts