The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

A mathematician's God

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby at1with0 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:33 am

I can relate.

I've had what felt like alien contact a few times. Could have been unlocking of various parts of my mind.

I can't rule out that they were genuine aliens, though.

I have a vague sense of duty but am not sure who is the shot caller, and nor do I know the shots s/h/it is calling.

A written instruction manual would help but the way I see it, I'd have to be the author of that manual or else I couldn't put much stock in how well it applies to me. They said the kingdom of God is within, maybe I oughtta look there for instructions.

Or maybe this whole master/servant scheme is an illusion. Plenty of things to ponder...There's a voice in my head screaming "figure it out" and my brain is mute.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby bionic » Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:58 am

I can relate..I ma lucky/unlucky that i actually was able to stay conscious neough and aware enough to experience and remember physical encounters..the more mental stuf..it's tricky

I alos got
"The kingdom of God is within you"
and the vision of the hologram as a metaphore for it
years back
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby at1with0 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:06 pm

bionic wrote:and the vision of the hologram as a metaphore for it

I dreamed once that I was in the projector room where the holographic film was being made into the holographic image. Wrote a poem about it that may be on the interwebs somewhere... There was a person there but I don't know who.
at1with0

Postby frrostedman » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:04 am

Just a few nights ago, I dreamt that I was walking up the steps to enter my old highschool, and a huge flock of geese--hundreds of thousands of 'em, a big enough flock to darken the skies--flew over head. A friend beside me said, "Oh no, we're probably going to get crapped on." I had a phonebook in my hand and covered my head... the bird crap came down on us like a white-out blizzard. It came down on us so hard my phonebook was being ripped from my hands from the sheer volume and force. They continued pelting us with crap until finally the last of them flew over. The dream went on, I made it into the buliding, and the details are fuzzy but I remember I struggled to find a way to get cleaned off.

Then, I woke up, and got ready for work. I went out to my car, and guess what. It was covered with at least half a dozen fresh bombardments of bird crap. No lie.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby at1with0 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:00 am

:lol: :D

I dreamed last night that I was nosing around some structure, either a house/home or a warehouse (not sure) at night, and I could tell there was a person nearby, perhaps the owner. Next thing I know, I'm in a tiny oven that was turned on, trapped. I kept kicking the door until it broke and I freed myself. It didn't feel hot but the confined space did bother me...

I'm nosing around a structure in my research, only in this case it's a mathematical structure. I wonder if they're related.
at1with0

Postby bionic » Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:04 am

frrostedman wrote:Just a few nights ago, I dreamt that I was walking up the steps to enter my old highschool, and a huge flock of geese--hundreds of thousands of 'em, a big enough flock to darken the skies--flew over head. A friend beside me said, "Oh no, we're probably going to get crapped on." I had a phonebook in my hand and covered my head... the bird crap came down on us like a white-out blizzard. It came down on us so hard my phonebook was being ripped from my hands from the sheer volume and force. They continued pelting us with crap until finally the last of them flew over. The dream went on, I made it into the buliding, and the details are fuzzy but I remember I struggled to find a way to get cleaned off.

Then, I woke up, and got ready for work. I went out to my car, and guess what. It was covered with at least half a dozen fresh bombardments of bird crap. No lie.

are synchronicities turnign up for you?
I have always noticed and acknowledged them in my life, as I believe God (or something) speaks to us through them..but in the last year synchronicities, for me, have turned up full force..they are happeinging daily many times a day..it is becoming constant..it is blowing my mind..I feel I am not the only perosn this is happening, or beginning to happen to. (stuff tends to happen to me a bit.. before it catches on with the general population..like I am early in line of some kind of shared experience connection..something)
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby bionic » Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:06 am

birds, flying insects..and the like have been a big theme in my world ever since at1 mentioned valkyrie a year or so ago

my mind locked on the subject..and I started seeing winged creatures as a representation of mental giants..next thing I know winged things are attacking me or performing for me all over the place
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby bionic » Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:09 am

at1with0 wrote::lol: :D

I dreamed last night that I was nosing around some structure, either a house/home or a warehouse (not sure) at night, and I could tell there was a person nearby, perhaps the owner. Next thing I know, I'm in a tiny oven that was turned on, trapped. I kept kicking the door until it broke and I freed myself. It didn't feel hot but the confined space did bother me...

I'm nosing around a structure in my research, only in this case it's a mathematical structure. I wonder if they're related.

I haven't clearly remembered a dream for a while, for the most part..which is weird to me..because I use to always remember my dreams, kept a dream journal..had very vivid dreams..and even lucid dreamed and OOBE'd

oh well
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby ricardo » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:41 am

I hear you about syncronisties and dreams. I find myself being receptive
and focusing on EEF and 'coincidentally' having a thought of where they were
going.( idea) but was not online.

I don't really know these people. the imaginary world of electronic extended family . EEF . ( seeing flashes of intuition ? that i latter see and think . no way...). the dreams too. are beneficial at times. but less than 15 % the rest I believe are symbolic and you know how that is. lol.

lots of things are deliberate events that become entangled in the
bit stream of consciousness. Ive wondered if it was related somehow to an inverse relationship to the big bang and time constraints. what you see isn't/
there- but once was- reality. ( space imagery .) you know ,a river runs through
it... and you have to pick information bits as they pass you. distilling 'corrupt' data from an timeline that is fluid( transitory )

I may be in a survival mode. ( built in /innate genetic defense mechanism)
ricardo

Postby bionic » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:36 pm

I may be in a survival mode. ( built in /innate genetic defense mechanism)

I get that..plus, I feel like I am picking up on many people's ideas or illduiosn about reality..that , or my own subconcious illusions are comign forward for me to face and extinguish one by one

for a while people were mirroring my thoughts back to me so much I was thinking everyone was psychic..but then I realized they did not know they were doing it..so if it was soem kind fo psychic bond thye were not aware of it..they did not realize they were mirroring my thoughts or soemthign thta had JUST happened to me

i am getting use to it more, now
but it is freaky
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts