The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Is it possible for tigger to not post in this thread?

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby Lashmar » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:45 am

fortwynt wrote:ah hell, tigger hasn't ruined anything....please.

if one doesnt want to post where she is posting, dont! If one doesnt want to read what she writes, don't! Can one not also add someone as a foe or something which ignores all their posts or something?

How this has ruined anything escapes me.

Well said.

Lets face it, nobody has made any decent posts in quite a while. Not everyone wants to talk about Mind control or 9/11. That's all this place is filled with, where's the posts about global enslavement and all that?

I haven’t been on much, I’ve got a damaged girlfriend whose father has it out for me, so I haven’t made any posts of note but even when I do people ignore it.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:18 am

I'm all apart from the red. :( :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby tigger » Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:21 am

Mercurius 334339

And, why you think Trinity is so interested in your opinions about Tazers????

Duh...

For those still not clearly informed:
Godlikeproductions is a blatant example of social engineering research. Datamining, psych profiling techniques and seeing what types of propaganda illicit what types of responses, then coupled with tracking software to see what responder goes with what kind of internet surfing habits they can analyze results to see how to better their mind control methods in the future.
The associations with Tstock and Stnfrd speak volumes.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 470497/pg3
Last edited by tigger on Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"He's queer, he's crazy, he put a hit on me, he took his clothes off." Ron Paul, leaving Bruno's hotel room. Reciting a spin doctard's mantra.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXxbQrl3UX8

tigger

Postby tigger » Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:39 am

Mercurius 334339

Duh...

Godlikeproductions is a blatant example of social engineering research. Datamining, psych profiling techniques and seeing what types of propaganda illicit what types of responses, then coupled with tracking software to see what responder goes with what kind of internet surfing habits they can analyze results to see how to better their mind control methods in the future.

Last edited by tigger on Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"He's queer, he's crazy, he put a hit on me, he took his clothes off." Ron Paul, leaving Bruno's hotel room. Reciting a spin doctard's mantra.

tigger

Postby tigger » Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:20 am

Mercurius 334339

Duh...

Last edited by tigger on Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

tigger

Postby NativeAlien » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:20 am

Is it possible for tigger to not post in this thread?

if ya want a tigger proof thread...just pm me with the topic you want to discuss and i'll author it...she avoids my thread like the plague?...i must give off some kind of natural tigger repellant or something...plus she hates my hugs...but its gonna cost ya...20 bucks...which is very reasonable imo.. :lol:
"Son, you're about as useful as a poopie-flavoured lollipop"

Patches O'Houlihan
NativeAlien

Postby Lashmar » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:38 am

NativeAlien wrote:if ya want a tigger proof thread...just pm me with the topic you want to discuss and i'll author it...she avoids my thread like the plague?...i must give off some kind of natural tigger repellant or something...

That is true for some reason, it was the lesbian thing wasn't it? :lol: :lol: :lol:

(edit: to be fair You could send them to both of us, we're both in the same tigger boat. :( )

plus she hates my hugs

DUDE HUG!
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby NativeAlien » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:13 am

Item7 i'm concerned ....why aren't you signing off on your posts? is it really you? :?

Native Alien

ps...DUDE HUG Lash 8-)

Patches O'Houlihan
NativeAlien

Postby NativeAlien » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:23 am

To whom it may concern,
i suddenly just got this strong urge to post the word MANgina... is it okay to post the word MANgina on this thread?...or any other thread for that matter? if not i'll be more than happy to take my MANgina elsewhere and go fcuk myself... :lol:

Patches O'Houlihan
NativeAlien

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:59 am

Hi NativeAlien,
Its me, I just don't sign my name like I used to all the time. Noone else did it and I got to feeling kinda silly being the only one, Lol. Hope you've been well and life is treating you good.

Take care,
Item7
PS They call a mans bag a "Murse" instead of a purse, Lol... I think Mangina would fall under the same catagory. :lol:

PreviousNext

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts