The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Space Discussions and Theories

PLANET X!!

From Mercury to Pluto and beyond. . .

Postby fibrotj » Wed May 13, 2009 12:21 am

Planet X/Nibiru will once again pass our Earth, as it does every 3,600 years. and reak havoc upon our planet. This has happened 4 times, that scientist can identify, two of which were the "sudden extinction of the dinosaurs" and the other is the event of "The Great Flood" of Noah's time. Supposedly, NASA came out with their 1st article about Planet X in the New York Times, in 1982. Then, after government involvement, they quickly recanted their story, and have been "hushed" on it ever since. NASA has set up a new telescope station called the SPT (South Pole Telescope) in the Antartica...as that is where you can best spot Planet X. Here is a great link if you want to study more on Planet X:

http://www.escapeallthesethings.com/planet-x-wormwood.htm

Ppl, get ready because according to a number of resources, Planet X should be making it's "entrance on the last stage-scene" very, very soon!! The stupid government thinks they have us ALL fooled, while they continue to build their underground "safehavens," allthewhile, taking more & more of the ppl's money, so they can afford their ongoing-construction of their underground fortresses!! God will see to their doom anyways...it's written in His Word in the last book of Revelations, and prophesied by numerous ancient Prophets including John the Revelator, Daniel, King David, Ezekiel, Jeremiah, Isaiah, & Malachi...just to name a few!!!!

If there is anyone on here who does NOT know GOD & His son, Jesus Christ as Lord & Savior, I would KINDLY & with Love, suggest opening a Bible, & studying for yourself, the Holy Word of God!!! His Word has NEVER been off (in error), one inkling...every prophecy mentioned in the Bible has come to pass with 100% accuracy, & the prophecies yet to come...will certainly come to pass as well!!! GOD SAID SO!! NO OTHER PROPHET (aside from the prophets of God), can claim this...not even Nostradaumus!! JESUS IS COMING SOON...SO IS PLANET X!! Be ready!!
~tj
fibrotj

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed May 13, 2009 1:05 am

Planet X is just a big Asteroid caught in an orbit :roll:
No big deal, it´s just a so called planet, whatever.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Wed May 13, 2009 2:12 am

fibrotj wrote:GOD SAID SO

Frodos back then. :roll:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed May 13, 2009 4:45 am

Of course he is...
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Wed May 13, 2009 4:55 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Slade » Sun May 17, 2009 2:40 pm

I miss Pluto as a planet... :(

I would say there's likely to be a few planet X's...we've telescopes looking into different solar systems, many of which we won't explore in anywhere close to our lifetimes, and yet we cannot locate everything thats in your solar system. Maybe i've missed it, but with the sun's gravity that strong there's likely to be a planet inbetween where Pluto is and this planet X, and then maybe some further afield. Hell, we can't even detect all the items that come crashing into Earth.
"The Wheel is spining but the hamster is dead"
Slade

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon May 18, 2009 8:33 am

Was it not Pluto that was Planet X?

I mean Planet X was named before Pluto was even discovered.
Dark-Samus

Postby CodeBlack » Tue May 19, 2009 5:38 pm

The solar system oscillates past the galactic plane 2.7 times every rotation around the center of the Milky Way galaxy. This plane has lots of matter which can strike the earth. And these oscillations correspond with mass extinctions in earth's history. Of course it take the solar system 225 - 250 millions years to go around so, barring any rogue asteroids hitting us, we've got some time.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Percival » Sun May 24, 2009 9:27 am

If Pluto is no longer a planet, shouldn't Nibiru or whatever be called Planet IX :D

Seems this whole Planet X thing is just an excuse for someone to make a little money.
Percival

Postby MrTopSecret » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:00 pm

Planet X is just another term for the planet that the Ancient Sumerians called Nibiru. I have heard many stories that it will be here around 2012 and I have even heard i will be here around 2050 or so. I dont know! I guess we will have to wait and see.
MrTopSecret

Next

Return to Space Discussions and Theories

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts