The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

Phoenix Crop Circle

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby dejarma » Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:36 am

chiselray wrote:
Lines...whatever...thats common..

Yep exactly! Very common. So common you wont find one photo without them, which means easy access to a field without leaving obvious entry & exit trails that the hoaxers need! Like I’ve said before: the day I see a crop design without any trail of any kind leading to the design, will be the day I’ll think twice about crop circles!

chiselray wrote:drawing a fast conclusion from that without looking at the further unexplainable phenomena is fruitless for an observer..

Actually I’ve looked into this enigma extensively & there is no shadow of doubt in my mind ALL designs are made by humans… nothing strange going on at all IMO… you’d think if these are some kind of message from ET or whatever, they would have given up by now! After many years of crop circles; does anyone actually know what they mean yet? NO!!! So what’s the point of creating them?

chiselray wrote:The further unexplained stuff as biological changes in these crops only,soil composition has also been changed..kfn EXPLAIN THAT Miss Daisy..Humbly waiting for your answer :geek:
oh yeah; you mean that small handful of extremely bias so called scientists who’ve tested soil samples & blown nodes… Google these so called anomalies, like I have. You’ll find they are all quite natural occurrences. In fact many are quite common. Something this small handful of extremely bios so called scientists failed to mention in their feeble report! You’ll also find that when you Google: “crop circles” plus “blown nodes” all the links you come across eventually lead to this one page: http://www.greatdreams.com/crop/hoax/hoax.htm > It seems there’s not many people who feel this is strange! Only this small group of individuals who are fueling the extreme believer’s thoughts on it IMO….

Personally I feel no need to spend anymore time & effort on this ludicrous enigma! So, you carry on enjoying ya self my friend; have fun ;)
dejarma

Postby vulcan6gun » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:54 pm

Killjoy. Wow, just when I was thinking of stomping a few circles in the farmer's field behind me...I got a board and some rope... ;)
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby cormac » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:15 pm

dejarma wrote:Humans create crop-circles... there's nothing strange going on imo......the day I see an aerial picture/ footage whatever of a design with no lines of any description going through or up to the design will be the day I'll think again about crop circles! To me it's bleeding obvious. This hasn't happened yet & never will IMO!

yeah that's a big problem for me too actually ... they always take the aerial shots after 350 people and all their relatives have stomped all over the bloody place ... so as someone mentioned, have there been any where there are no obvious tracks? i know this is kind of like setting up a camera for a perfect shot of bigfoot ... i mean, where do you start? you kind of have to find the freaking thing first and someone flying by in a plane prolly ain't the first person to see it ...

anyway, yeah i think most if not all are hoaxes ... i mean the farmers could be doing it for all we know ... it could be a big conspiracy prank by farmers hanging out down at the grain elevator...

"yeah, seth, i got about a third of that new circle done last night thanks to that nifty layout your nephew did on the computer"

"no problem at'all, homer"

:P

i mean they would have the means and opportunity to do it over several nights for the more complex ones ... there aren't planes circling fields all the time so really, if there's not a small airstrip nearby or what-have-you, the farmers could all be in on it laughing at us city-slickers for believing all this hokum

just a thought :P lol
take care :)
cormac

"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
-- T.S. Eliot
cormac

Postby chiselray » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:27 am

well..i guess most of you prefer to settle for the answers that COULD explain Some crop circles.

The only thing is guessing that humans create SOME if not ALL crops circles is not proof ,its conjecture.And what if your badly mistaken ?
Without continuing the look for evidence in these images (dejama says ,we dont understand what they mean so whats the point of creating them ) ? and rightly that is a good question anyone would be mystified answering.But still history is full of things currently understood now but not before some kind of enlightenment ,maybe science ,maybe a discovery pointed out.
So my take is i dont know where some of circles come from,i do know some are obviously fake and some claimees are also..so
Aliens,energy fields,humans,paranormal anomalies,you can take your pick,as for me to be honest,i really dont have a particular take on them.Just keeping an open mind is all.
chiselray

Postby vulcan6gun » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:58 pm

Just taking a stab at this one...best reason for creation: Getting attention. :o

As for one without tracks/trails/footprints: Give it up! That would NOT be proof, since the Brothers Montgolfier. Hot air ballooning, anyone? :shock:

Hell's Bells, you could make crop circles with the landing skids on a helicopter! What on God's Green Earth is so mysterious about that? :roll:

Second best reason for crop circle creation: Getting laid in the boonies. ;)

( Well, maybe for a relatively small circle, 'kay? )
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Previous

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts