The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Aviation and Aeronautical Technology

Personal Air Vehicles

Here, you will find discussions on Top Secret military aviation, historical aircraft, and everything in between!

Postby CodeBlack » Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:47 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_air_vehicle
Personal Air Vehicles could be on the way and given that cities like LA are going to grind to a halt due to traffic congestion it could be pretty soon. Lots of companies working on designs. Some of the UFOs people have been seeing for the past decade or so could be LTA airships under development for passenger transportation. The park and ride scenario is what I think could work until the FAA gets off their a$$ and upgrades their ATC infrastructure (scheduled for 2025!?).

Once we get rid of all the cars what are we going to do with all that concrete? Could build houses on top of freeways I guess.

If you had a PAV what would you do first? Fly over your friends house and drop water balloons?
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Tairaa » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:41 am

I would show up to parties with it, have someone fly me there and rappel down onto the front lawn.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby vulcan6gun » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:06 am

Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby MonarchSmile » Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:01 am

Don't the airlines and the private plane owners have enough conflicts with each other?
Now we will have flying cars added to the air lanes. Where are the air controllers coming
from? Who is going to come up with a laser beamed projected stop sign?
Oh crap,honey, you forgot to top off the tank. George will you please hold onto the dog while
I bank this puppy for a better view.
If you want thrills, why not strap some helium filled balloons to a lawn chair with a small
motor attached to your back and DIY :roll:
MonarchSmile

Postby Tairaa » Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:11 am

If you want thrills, why not strap some helium filled balloons to a lawn chair with a small
motor attached to your back and DIY :roll:

For a number of reasons.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Return to Aviation and Aeronautical Technology

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts