The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Other Paranormal and Occult

People with Black Eyes

The paranormal and occult have many sides, discuss all other paranormal/occult topics that don't fit anywhere else.

Postby CrazyMary » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:25 pm

Has anyone ever ran into another person with completely black eyes, where you can't see the white part, only the dark part? I have heard of people running into children with black eyes, but what about an adult with black eyes? When I was 12 years old I had a teacher who had eyes that turned completely black . I had gone to a fall Halloween carvival and was waiting for my mom to pick me up when I looked up and observed my sixth grade teacher up above in a hallway observing me and his eyes were completely black and I also sensed a very strong feeling of hatred literally radiating from him. It was really scary, but I didn't run, I just looked away and down at my goldfish which I had won at the penny carnival. Pretty soon he turned and left and my mom finally arrived and picked me up. I told her about it, and she thought it was pretty wierd too. It happened back in 1972.
CrazyMary

Postby sheye » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:19 pm

wow ,interesting story CM

by the way welcome, i haven't seen you post before,nice name

reminds me of a song I like :D

I have seen some very dark eyes(beautiful as well),and I think refelection and refraction of light,as well as contrast,and other things, makes a huge difference ,in how we perceive eye color.

I've seen peoples eyes reflect the color of their shirts so well, in the right angle and light, you would swear their eye color has changed.

the fact that you felt afraid of him though, and he seemed to eminate strong hate for you, is a different story.

does it still bring you fear?..have you experienced it with others throughout your life?
when and where?..if so....
interesting post,...I hope you find the answers you are looking for :)

wow...I just re read your post!!! :shock: :shock:
you mean the WHOLE eyeball black..not just the pupil and iris?

hmmm..total different ball of wax :shock: maybe someone else has

I'm sorry you had to experience that as such a young child, I'm happy to hear you had a mother to talk to about it.
sheye

Postby CrazyMary » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:40 am

Hi! Its me again! Ya, it was the whole eye, the iris, pupil, everything was black. I haven't seen anything like it since then in person. Its still kind of creepy when I think about it, and it happened back when I was young. I am now 50. Quite a way to start your way into being a teenager, ha ha!
CrazyMary

Postby CrazyMary » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:49 am

Also I found out from my mom that before I got into the sixth grade and got this guy for a teacher, that some one had told her ahead of time about him, that he was different and that he was some kind of a special counselor that worked for the school district , and that he could read children's minds. He was one of a group that had been specially trained for it , and that they had sent them down to La Paz, Mexico, to practice it on Mexican children before they came back to the U.S. My mom told me some strange things, but I'm glad she told me. It helped to make sense of some of it.
CrazyMary

Postby sheye » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:36 pm

its a blessing to have a mother who loves you,and understands you,and always tries to help

I think there might be other, just as frightening ways, to start your years as a teenager though...such a difficult time..for many...

even childhood...can be traumatic ..for some....

I choose to believe that their is a "healing" power for those who do experience very sad ,and frightening things...

I choose to believe that, because love is powerful,as it has been shown to me..in different ways..

k..I'll shaaadup now ;)
still a very interesting OP to me..thank you for sharing crazy mary
sheye

Postby sandra » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:35 am

Ahh well you can see the whites of my eyes, but the rest of them are pretty dark.

Whenever I have to put an eye color down people look at me and
and they lean in even closer 'are they black or are they dark brown'?

Can't see my pupils sometimes....you can if you get very very close.
Otherwise many people have told me they have not seen eyes as dark as mine.

I think I have though. But I'm not sure I have seen someone with solid black eyes and no whites....wtheck are those called again?
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:26 pm

sandra wrote:Ahh well you can see the whites of my eyes, but the rest of them are pretty dark.

Whenever I have to put an eye color down people look at me and
and they lean in even closer 'are they black or are they dark brown'?

Can't see my pupils sometimes....you can if you get very very close.
Otherwise many people have told me they have not seen eyes as dark as mine.

I think I have though. But I'm not sure I have seen someone with solid black eyes and no whites....wtheck are those called again?

LOL LOL LOL Sandra,

While all this is interesting in a physical manner...the real trick, if you like, is to look into someones soul and see the colour of their heart...that is where it is difficult to hide from those trained to see hear and understand. Eye colour means nothing.

Thanks to all for their posts.
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby sandra » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:31 pm

Yes I'm aware of that, however how many colours can our hearts be? ;) lol
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby sheye » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:53 am

Yes I'm aware of that, however how many colours can our hearts be?

(sighs)..more artist questions :roll: ..I was once asked in elementary school, by a rather nice nun(how I personally remember her), to draw my heart with my venial sins on it :lol: :lol: :? :( , no kidding true story..did my best to draw a heart with a bunch of lil' black dots on it..some bigger than others...was kinda cute..(not really) maybe in a diseased kinda way?? (should have kept that drawing for my "memory box" )

I think hearts can shine many different colors,all at once...
But I do think my heart is a lil' angry with my will power,over polluting my lungs so badly,that they are totally ready to jump out of my body ,and run away..(I"m sure the wheezing I heard last night,was their way of crying out for help) :o :cry:

Anyhow...if any of you sees a diseased pair of lungs making a run for it down the highway,please don't shoot...they just look bad,its not their fault, and they're doing the best they can to get the message to the rest of me... :?

(I need to start a "how do I quit for good" smoking thread, I need some good solid advice..fast :( ) Free will can be so stubborn, yet easily influenced, by things I don't yet, truly understand.(sighs..and coughs)
sheye

Postby CrazyMary » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:01 pm

Hi there, its me again! Ha ha! Keeping a look out for black eyed people! Lol. Anyways I hope you all are doing ok, and are having a good week. Today is my monday and the sun is trying to shine here which is nice, in Spokane, Wa. Yes, I live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, land of Bigfoot(ha ha).
CrazyMary

Return to Other Paranormal and Occult

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts