The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Pentagon says chaplains may perform gay weddings

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby bionic » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:01 pm

frrostedman wrote:If our next president is Republican, all this gay/military stuff might get repealed.

The next Republican president is going to spend the first year in office doing nothing but trying to get the country back to where it was before Obama "fundamentally transformed" it. :roll:

when Clinton left office we were in a surplus..when Bush left office we were trillions of dollars in dept

Enron..Haliburton..wars..crap, crap..more crap...

those are the facts

like it or not

Obama has been busy trying to clean up the Republican mess (and they are NOT Republicans, though they call themselves that..Libertarians are the real Republicans these days..the Republican party has been taken over by the illuminati, the rich elite, or whatever you want to call them..it's obvious to me, anyway..the Democratic party too..but not as bad as the Republicans)

if you are part of the middle class you should not be supporting those 'people' they are totally manipulating you..and you are allowing them to

they only want enough of us left to serve them..there are too many of us right now..they want to cull the heard..

it's obvious to me
Last edited by bionic on Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby greeney2 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:50 am

Bush did not go into a deficeit free White house. Clinton handed off a deficeit to Bush who increased it by about $3 Trillion, Obama has alreadly increaed it my more in 3 yrs, then in the 8 years of Bush.
greeney2

Postby zoltan2 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:22 am

greeney2 wrote:It take one swipe of the Pen for the President to do that. We had a jerk named Jimmy Carter who cancelled the B-1 bomber. 20,000 people out of work in an instant. The program was stopped and they were instantly released. Ronald Reagan came along and with one stoke of his pen, brought the B-1 bomber back. I wouldn't count on any changes to these gay issues, but I think they have probably generated many legistics problems they were not ready for. I also doubt if its very widespread anyway(gay military marriage).

Me too I doubt it is wide spread. In Canada were marriage is equal for straight and gays now there was not a rush of gay weddings at all.
Of the first six months after gay marriage was legalized in the Netherlands, same-sex marriages made up 3.6% of the total number of marriages. The numbers have steadily dropped since then to around 3%, with 2,500 gay couples marrying in 2001, 1,800 in 2002, 1,200 in 2004, and 1,100 in 2005.

Same-sex spouses In Canada

45,300 — The number of same-sex couples in 2006 last census . Of these, about 7,500 (16.5%) were married couples and 37,900 (83.5%) were common-law couples. Out of a pop 2006 population estimate of 32,623,490 people census 2006.
Its not a lot of people
zoltan2

Postby bionic » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:42 pm

greeney2 wrote:Bush did not go into a deficeit free White house. Clinton handed off a deficeit to Bush who increased it by about $3 Trillion, Obama has alreadly increaed it my more in 3 yrs, then in the 8 years of Bush.

WHAT??
That's not what I heard!!

PR?

still ...most of the demos..most of the GOP..these days..oh shite
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby greeney2 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:12 am

When Clinton left office the deficiet was $5.6T, When Bush Left office it was about $10T, and last count I think we are at $14.2T. That was $4.2 increase in 3 yrs, while Bush was over 8 years. The other part of the formula is the Gross National products ratio with Obama, was 100% ratio with deficiet, Bush ratio was much lower, and Clintons ratio was around 60% of the deficiet. Clinton had it pretty well in control, since he inherited a bad economy from Bush Sr.. Obama has really failed, and he still tries to blame Bush.
greeney2

Postby bionic » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:50 am

He only failed because he was rich and clueless, at first..and wanted to get into the history books (as if not already) as the guy that brought public health care foreward (which is a good and bad thing,fyi)

Then he got IT..a step too late..even though we ALL tried to scream at him..economy! jobs!
he gets it, now..which is better than his contenders, so far

Ron Paul would have been cool
Last edited by bionic on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby mrshumphreys » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:46 pm

frrostedman wrote:
One logistical problem is, bathroom and shower accomodations.

How so?
"It's like arguing with a brick wall, except the brick wall thinks you're an idiot, and thinks it's winning." - Humphreys, that sexy beast.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
mrshumphreys

Postby humphreys » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:50 pm

In Frrosted's world, there are three types of bathroom, Boy, Girl, and Big Gay Homo :naughty:
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby mrshumphreys » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:11 pm

But surely they realise they've been showering with gay people all along, even during don't ask, don't tell, right? Why is this suddenly going to be a problem? :?
"It's like arguing with a brick wall, except the brick wall thinks you're an idiot, and thinks it's winning." - Humphreys, that sexy beast.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
mrshumphreys

Postby bionic » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:30 am

For REAL!!!
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts