The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

Penetrode

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:43 pm

I'm sitting here watching Office Space and I just realized how sad it is. This movie is the story of my life. I even live in the city where this movie was filmed. And I think I recognize those apartments. I'm even in the same profession, working in a building that looks just like Initech. There's even a stapler guy where I work, several in fact. Damn! The only difference is, I'm not dating Jennifer Aniston. I need a beer.

I wonder, if I write some code to steal a couple of million from the company, would they notice? They make billions! Would they care? Or would they put me in federal pound me in the a$$ prison?

:thumbup: wrong finger.

"You know, there's people in this world that don't have to put up with this $hit."

"You're a bad man, Peter!"
CodeBlackv2

Postby at1with0 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:44 am

Do old men with walkers go faster than your car on the commute?
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby bionic » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:16 pm

I love that movie...
http://movieclips.com/rZXFU-office-spac ... r-minimum/

Did you watch the first season of that show, Enlightened (it's an HBO show) similar theme

I dela with idiots this way..I have my outloud conversation with them and then I have my internal conversation with them

out loud, "Oh, yes, I see. Thanks."
internal "Go and die now.You stupid twat"
:mrgreen:

see? I am somewhat, civilized
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby at1with0 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:00 pm

Civilized meaning you can keep a friendly false pretense...
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby bionic » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:39 am

I was watching some "Joe vs. the Volcano" vids..and it has an office psace theme..another movie... I LOVE

Codeblack..if you cannot openly rebel in big ways..find sneaky little ways to do it..it's good for the soul
:thumbup:

also..happy new year to you
:thumbup:
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:41 pm

I am being promoted while other people are being fired. But I sit next to a guy who farts all day and smells like a port-o-potty after a music festival. Friday, a coworker was running around looking her stapler. And I still can't even send myself email.

Happy 2012. Let the countdown begin.
CodeBlackv2

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:37 pm

This week I was asked to put a cover sheet on my tps reports, and we have a new time sheet system but we still have to fill in daily status reports. I had a meeting with the Bobs, more people quitting or being fired, and we just got the printer back from repair, which took 6 months! I think I've figured out how to write a virus that will take a fraction of every transaction. But I'm still not dating Jennifer Aniston.

Oh yeah, that McDonalds that the dude who wanted to do 2 chicks at the same time was putting up drywall at? I lived right across the street from that very McDonalds for 2 years! Man.
CodeBlackv2

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts