The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Pakistani Nukes + Terrorists = Uh Oh

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Dark-Samus » Sun May 10, 2009 11:15 pm

If the only source of food on the planet was a tomato, I'd kill you for it. Yes. Then I'd take the seeds, eat dirt and tomato and hope that the plant grew fast enough for me to get more tomatoes to eat.

Again, evidence of what humans are capable of, are all around me.
I don´t need facts or things to prove my point since everyone proves my point every second :lol: :twisted:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Tairaa » Mon May 11, 2009 9:32 am

You point is that humans will fight to survive.

So will bears. So will pigs and birds and ants and sharks, and tuna, snakes, and kangaroos, and spiders, and dear. ;)
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue May 12, 2009 2:48 am

So will bears. So will pigs and birds and ants and sharks, and tuna, snakes, and kangaroos, and spiders, and dear.

And once again to porve my point.
We are no different in any way to that of animals except killing eachother by techological means :roll:
Dark-Samus

Postby Tairaa » Tue May 12, 2009 9:39 am

I've never denied that. I am one of few who realizes that humans are dependant on other species of the planet, and we aren't that much different.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby mael » Tue May 12, 2009 11:43 am

Tairaa wrote:I've never denied that. I am one of few who realizes that humans are dependant on other species of the planet, and we aren't that much different.

This shows me how the younger (and more impressionable) generations are increasingly isolated from the human spirit which makes us unique.

We are here to rise above the beast. The body is our most useful tool to gain the spiritual awareness which sets one free from the animals.

Currently humans ARE devolving to the level of beasts. It is a sad sight to bear witness to, Our ancestors would have wasted their time if their progeny can not escape from the clutches of the self-imposed elite.

But to escape from a trap one must first be aware one is in a trap. Most are unaware of this as they satiate their bestial urges and live their temporal lives isolated from the spiritual.

Dark Samos is right in a way. As the elite becomes more pervasive and brazen with its efforts to relieve us of our humanity, mankind is indeed gradually reverting to the beast. It's like a cancer that is spreading. Ignorance is what it needs to survive. Unfortunately Dark Samos epitomises what the result is of the applied ignorance people receive in schools and through the manipulated media. (He along with most others can not see the trap and therefore will remain the animal he is convinced we all are).

The real beasts are those in control of the banks and they dictate their poisonous orders to their underlings who in turn cheat humanity of its glorious future in order to satisfy their primitive urges.
mael

Postby screamzero » Tue May 12, 2009 11:57 am

You overlook the animal mind, so be still.
Last edited by screamzero on Tue May 12, 2009 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
screamzero

Postby screamzero » Tue May 12, 2009 11:58 am

It is our most useful tool. Be sure not to use it.
screamzero

Postby Tairaa » Tue May 12, 2009 11:59 am

Well you and I disagree, I would be far happier to be left to my own devices apart from all the rest of humanity, and to survive off of the land or die for the land as is natural. The way we live our lives today is what is sad. How do you plan on attaining spirituality living in a city where at the darkest part of night you cannot see the black of the sky or the stars? Where a gunshot is more common then the sound of a bird chirping. Trapped with no bars.

That, sir, is a sad life.

Of course we are unique from the rest of the animals that inhabit the planet, but so far in all of our supposed superiority we've been unable to figure out how to live our lives peacefully, or even enjoyably. So so much for us being better then the animals. ;)
Tairaa

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue May 12, 2009 12:01 pm

This shows me how the younger (and more impressionable) generations are increasingly isolated from the human spirit which makes us unique.

The only thing that makes us unique is to complicate our stupidity beyond obvious logics :lol:
What would make us start to look unique is if we balanced our power with that of nature.
That is the first step into becoming a greater being and the highest of a planet.

The real beasts are those in control of the banks and they dictate their poisonous orders to their underlings who in turn cheat humanity of its glorious future in order to satisfy their primitive urges.

Although the stupidity of humans involves all, not just those in control of power.
Sure they are greater ***holes but still it does not just apply to them.
but what makes most people ***holes is that they obey these greater ones even if they have to give their lives to them or their cause which in the end doesn´t matter one bit.
Dark-Samus

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue May 12, 2009 12:02 pm

Well you and I disagree, I would be far happier to be left to my own devices apart from all the rest of humanity, and to survive off of the land or die for the land as is natural. The way we live our lives today is what is sad. How do you plan on attaining spirituality living in a city where at the darkest part of night you cannot see the black of the sky or the stars? Where a gunshot is more common then the sound of a bird chirping. Trapped with no bars.

First time I read your post saying something truthful and deep at the same time :D
Not that you make good points otherwise aswell :mrgreen:
Dark-Samus

PreviousNext

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts